sweet_pea0623's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:43 AM
kama sutra offers many positions

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:27 PM
green

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:08 PM
the moose walks backwards in the moon light.. but the hawk flies south on thursdays

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:07 PM
ok.. you know how it goes.. i will start it.. and yall finish it.. take one word from mine and continue on..

The cats in the cradle with the silver spoon.....

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:01 PM
Cinderella in prison with a coleman cookstove

sweet_pea0623's photo
Sat 07/10/10 08:48 PM
a pig playing poker with a zebra at food city

your turn

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:36 PM
ohhh and i would soo watch Buffy the vampire slayer if i could ever catch it on anymore..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:16 PM

slaphead

ha ha ha ha halaugh rofl rofl rofl

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:03 PM
ohhh i could also watch House.. and supernatural over and over again as well..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:55 PM
whats the show you can watch over and over.. no matter how many times you have seen the series.. mine is M*A*S*H... and Bones..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:48 PM

frustrated

Come on city slicker! Until you got a ton of cow Sh** on your boots and a but load of callous on your hands you are misrepresenting. Country is a way of life. Can you kill, gut, and strip all of the feathers off of a chicken before you cook and eat it?

If you can you got country in you! Is your 4 X 4 all pretty and clean? You are not country! If it is scratched to hell, dirty all the time, and a Ford or Chevy, You MIGHT be country. If you got a rifle rack in it, you might also but not quite. You got a deer in the back of your truck and four guns in that rack and it is a Chevy or Ford and it is dirty and a dent or two and a CB radio?

YOU ARE COUNTRY!

Dress like a cowboy? (COUGH COUGH)

Busted up Blue jeans, a baseball cap, and a messed up tee shirt cause you were working in the field? You are more than likely country. Horse Sh** on your steel toe work boots while being out in the field? You are most definitely country!

So how country are you? This comes from a city boy who is no stranger to life and work on the ranch!

And I will say this, Country life is so much less complicated than living in this concrete rat maze running a never ending race! You don't reform to being country, you grow into it!drinker

Take up your love gun and go git yerself that country girl yeu are lookn' fer! Its always hunting season when yeu are huntn' fer love!

OMG you just described the perfect man.. coz i am the female version of that.. or as close as one can come to what you just described.. i have skinned and cleaned my share of deer.. and spent days helping log
i think i was raised more as a laborer than anything else.. just shows them that i also have a brain.. lol..
but on the plus side.. i can also cook like my granny.. which was purty damn good

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 05:52 PM

Hey, is there any good country girls lookin for a good reformed city (gone country) boy?

I am a good country girl, but i live too far away from you.. aint that the way it always happens

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 02:24 PM
me and my girl were walkin to the store the other day and she saw someones empty dr. pepper can on the side walk.. and she picked it up and said "mom, im gonna throw this away, we gotta keep our earth clean or it will look like mars, and only aliens want to live on mars".. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:50 AM

I always take a Blueberry dessert I just keep it on ice untill its time to eat and I never have any problems.. except the one year that I didn't take it I caught he!! from my brother

thats a good idea, you said blueberry and automatically i thought of blueberry pie, blueberry cobbler, and blueberry triffle.. thanks for the suggestion.. :)

sweet_pea0623's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:43 AM
my family reunion is coming up next weekend, and i really want to take something, usually its the aunts who provide the food, and i fall into the cousin catagory, so i am not required to bring anything, but i want to. so what i need is a suggestion for something that will stand the heat, we always have it outdoors, under a shed at the park. most of the things that are coming to mind have to be refridgerated or kept cold, i have a cooler, so thats doable, just want something new and exciting to take. thanks for your help.

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:59 PM

the other night my daughter (6 years old), ask me why my bf wasnt coming around no more, i told her that we broke up.. and she ask me why did i want to date someone anyway.. she said "mom.. why cant it just be me and you, we are fun, we do stuff, do we really need someone else??? " and honestly i dont even know wat to say to her, i am sure i come up with an answer to pacify her enough for that night, but i want a good reason to give to her.. and i dont know how to explain it to a child.. anyone that can help and put it in words that a child can understand i would appreciate it..

My child didn't understand why I wanted to date either. I explained how my child liked to play with kids their age and how they wouldn't like to be around grown ups all of the time. I explained how I like to be around people my own age sometimes too.

That sounds like a really good explanation for a young one. Did she get it?

Thanks. Yes, my child understood it. :smile: Mom needed to play with kids her own age. lol It didn't mean that I loved my child any less just like my child didn't love me less because they were playing with kids their own age.

im digging this answer.. thanks.. now if only she dont ask why it has to be a boy.. and not just hanging out with the girls.. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:53 PM

ok.. but can someone tell me where that quote come from???? (bestill my heart if you can)

Dr. Sidney Freedman

Thank you.. and extra points to you sir for giving his name..

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:53 PM

M*A*S*H...seriously, most of you are older than me, how the hell did you not get that?

OMG.. thats right... thank you for having M*A*S*H knowledge.. lol

sweet_pea0623's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:44 PM

Take my advice.. pull down your pants, and slide on the ice....
happy

No. It will shrink it into a tiny little miserable thing.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..