SilentlyScreaming's photo
Wed 02/15/12 01:53 PM
feeling optimistic!

Wed 02/15/12 01:48 PM
Thinking I need to slow down and take a breather . . . this is going to fast . . .

Tue 02/14/12 04:08 PM
Thanks!!!

(((navygirl)))

Tue 02/14/12 03:59 PM
A guy . . . i guess i get to celebrate Valentines day on Friday... and our conversations have had me walking around with a stupid grin on my face all day!

Mon 02/13/12 01:23 PM

besides you wonderful people? No... WAY too soon to even think that word... but he likes me, and that's a start!

:heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart:

Happy for you Erin!!

Thanks Mach!!!! Feels good to pop into mingle when i'm actually in a happy place! haha

Mon 02/13/12 01:15 PM
feeling okay :smile:

Mon 02/13/12 01:14 PM
besides you wonderful people? No... WAY too soon to even think that word... but he likes me, and that's a start!

Mon 02/13/12 01:12 PM
Thinking yesterday went way better then expected... smooched

Mon 02/13/12 01:07 PM
Edited by SilentlyScreaming on Mon 02/13/12 01:08 PM

leave? Just curious, I keep hearing how lively this place was a while back...how you ever left and came back?

Yup... i deactivated a couple times... the first time was because my ex (who i met on here, when it was still justsayhi) thought the site was causing issues because i was "too flirty"... i figured it wasnt worth the fight and deactivated (should have been a sign... we see how that worked out)

The second time was because i was in another serious relationship and working two job and just didnt have time for mingle...

Mon 02/13/12 01:03 PM
This is a great thread . . .

What made me smile today?
Friends
Dogs
Some azzhole guy i've been texting
My sister

Mon 02/13/12 01:01 PM
hmmm. . . well . . . i dont have a guy i'll be spending valentines day with . . . but i have a guy i'll be spending next saturday or sunday with. . . and thats just as good to me smooched

so i guess my valentine is Sandy (the dog i'm pet-sitting this week) and the other 16 dogs i'll be spending half the day with at work :-)

Wed 02/08/12 04:49 PM
yawn yawn

Mon 02/06/12 05:23 PM
feeling WAY WAY better then i have the last couple days!! happy

Mon 02/06/12 05:18 PM
thinking this has been a pretty great day, overall! happy

Mon 02/06/12 05:16 PM

Hehe, you ladies always surprise me, no matter what the situation x)

hahaha why is that, biscuit??

THats right baby girl! YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

haha I'm going Roberta!! :banana: :banana:

I think you are just beautiful the way you are Erin flowerforyou

awwwww thanks Romeo blushing blushing blushing

Mon 02/06/12 02:56 PM
Dear non-mingler,

Just wait until i lose this weight and get myself done up... and i see you at our usual weekend hangout... then you'll realize you were stupid to think you were too good for me... and its actually the other way around... k thanks bye...

-erin-

Sun 02/05/12 07:01 PM
Edited by SilentlyScreaming on Sun 02/05/12 07:01 PM
Thinking.... your hat is on the bar.... i was watching it for you happy

Sun 02/05/12 06:57 PM
thinking that was DAMN close!!!!!

Sun 02/05/12 06:45 PM
Walks in and waves to NyeSkye... i dont work here, but i dont think Luv would mind too much if i snuck behind the bar and got you a beer

Sun 02/05/12 06:36 PM
oh... and thinking i ate WAAAAYYYY too much at the superbowl party... gotta work it off at the gym after work tomorrow!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25