SilentlyScreaming's photo
Sun 02/05/12 06:35 PM
thinking i might have a problem if i'm ALREADY looking forward to my next drinking night on saturday! lol

Sun 02/05/12 12:44 PM
Thinking that, for someone who convinced herself she never wants any kids, i sure love having a baby aroudn the house today happy

Sun 02/05/12 12:40 PM
I wish more people would realize how beneficial the forums are to helping meet people! No weeding thru inactive profiles and such... happy

Sun 02/05/12 10:40 AM
besides the minglers who say it in a mass "i love you" and dont really mean it . . . . of course not . . . . why would they?

Sat 02/04/12 11:09 PM
Dear (non-mingler) Anthony,

Thanks for showing up tonight... i was so excited to see you there... loved dancing with you... laughing at talking about some other people during the slow dances.... When I had to leave and go to a different bar for my sister, I was so glad that you decided to show up there, too.... So, after all the signs you were interested, why did you just peace out without even saying goodbye and honk your horn at me as you drove past like that made it alright?? Whatever dude... thats just messed up... if you're not interested, why did you show up at the second bar that you had no original intentions of going?! I just dont understand, and its making me mad -sighs-

Sat 02/04/12 10:43 PM
sad sad mad mad explode explode :cry: :cry:

Sat 02/04/12 07:42 AM
SO SO ANXIOUS!!!!

Sat 02/04/12 07:40 AM
thinking i'm going to hit the gym again today.... just because i'm SO ANXIOUS about tonight... need to get my mind off of it....

gah i hope i dont let myself get too disappointed if he doesnt show!

Fri 02/03/12 05:31 PM

Just want to ask all the ladies, what is it that makes you feel like a woman?

A great pair of heels? A perfumed bubble bath and painting your nails? Being whistled at? Sex? Your curves? Being told what a great woman you are? A makeover? Your little black dress? Being a mother? (etc, etc, and so on)

How often do you really 'feel' like a woman?

I rarely "feel like a woman".... I'm such a jeans and tshirt person, i dont wear make-up. I work with dogs, so my general hair style is just a pony-tail or bun.

What makes me feel like a woman is when i have "pamper myself" days... where i go get my hair and nails done... and i dig thru my closet and pull out girly clothes that have only ever been worn once (if that) and going out and making the guys drool... haha.... but again, those days are rare...

Fri 02/03/12 05:28 PM

thinking tomorrow is the big night! Fingers crossed that this guy shows up! Promises made in a drunken stupor are almost never kept.... but i was more drunk, and i'm keeping up my end... HERE'S HOPING!!!
thinking cool have fun an be safe :)

Thinking I will be safe! My girls are coming with me! My sister and 2 of my friends from work . . . i'm just anxious to know if he'll be there or not! eeek!! trying not to let myself get too hopeful, though!

Also thinking I wish my sister would hurry up and get here! I'm ready to hit the gym!

Fri 02/03/12 02:09 PM
thinking tomorrow is the big night! Fingers crossed that this guy shows up! Promises made in a drunken stupor are almost never kept.... but i was more drunk, and i'm keeping up my end... HERE'S HOPING!!!

Mon 01/30/12 04:49 PM
dont really buy into valentines day.... but... i'm working on finding my valentine anyway... -fingers crossed-

Mon 01/30/12 04:21 PM

HOPEFUL! but not naive enough to get my hopes up that he'll really show up....

... but inside... you're Silently Screaming that he oughta'?

lol yes! very much so! but i was... erm... a bit tipsy and left without his number... and i dont remember giving him mine! but we made plans!!! i just hope he shows! lol

Mon 01/30/12 03:57 PM
HOPEFUL! but not naive enough to get my hopes up that he'll really show up....

Sun 01/29/12 11:27 AM

does this truck make my dick look too big?

laugh laugh laugh

Sun 01/29/12 09:17 AM
an infomercial

Sun 01/29/12 07:04 AM
Dear week,

Please go by very quickly for me... my drunk self left the bar without this guys number... and i just want to know if he'll show up for our line-dancing date on saturday! He swore he would, and he was way more sober then me, so here's hoping! Not going to cry over it if he doesnt, but it would be awesome!

Sat 01/28/12 11:51 PM
Thinking next saturday better get here quick!!!! i'm so ready for my country line-dancing date with the hot cop with the big truck that i met at the bar tonight!!! so excited!!!

Sat 01/28/12 06:33 PM
thinking its about time to go get my drink one! hells yes!

Sat 01/28/12 12:49 PM
thinking i need some coffee!!!! there is NO reason for me to feel sleepy right now! its not even 4!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25