SilentlyScreaming's photo
Thu 03/01/12 03:55 PM
thinking tomorrow will be a good day... work, take care of the dog i'm watching, go to the gym, take care of the dog i'm watching again, go home and shower, take care of the dog i'm watching, then go see my guy!! smooched

Thu 03/01/12 03:53 PM
excited to see my guy tomorrow

worried about one of the people i work for... she hurt her ankle last night and i'm staying with her to take care of her dog until she's able to walk

Wed 02/29/12 03:40 PM
maybe next time they think they'll get it right.... I can only hope not everyone who has been married before is so bitter... especially because i seem to be attracting people who have been divorced lately... Not saying i plan to marry the guy i'm dating now, but if it did get that serious, i would hope he wouldn't fault me for his ex wife running out on him...

Wed 02/29/12 03:34 PM
thinking that i cant wait till friday night... It will be a long couple days!

Wed 02/29/12 03:28 PM
waking up next to him :heart:

Wed 02/29/12 03:26 PM
I do have to say when someone in my family dies (as long as its not a child or something like that) the family does try to make it into a party... of course we are sad and crying... but then we have each other there to cheer up... we know the last thing the person would have wanted was a room full of people sitting around them crying and feeling sorry for themselves and each other...

however, kids not being kept in check and ordering pizza to the funeral home?!?! that's just unacceptable...

Mon 02/27/12 05:39 PM
T.A.K.E.N.

smooched smooched smooched

I was starting to feel like i'd never be able to say that again!

Mon 02/27/12 05:35 PM
anxious for tomorrow night to get here!

Mon 02/27/12 05:33 PM
outside of mingle? no... but he told me he cares about me... and he misses me... and he cant wait to see me again... and even that he's nervous about meeting my dog because she is my deciding factor of whether i can see him or not.... That sure sounds like a good start to me!

Mon 02/27/12 05:31 PM
Dear Minglers,

I'm sorry that a lot of the people i care about seem to be having a hard time... i just hope you all know that I love you, and I'm always here for you no matter what!

All my love,

-Erin-

Mon 02/27/12 05:27 PM
thinking i no longer want to post what i was thinking... everyone else's stuff has seemed so sad frown

Sun 02/26/12 05:41 PM
Edited by SilentlyScreaming on Sun 02/26/12 05:41 PM
ooops

Sun 02/26/12 05:38 PM
Thinking about where I hope this goes eventually . . . . :heart:

Sun 02/26/12 05:35 PM

I cant smile, its too dark.

. . . what did I miss while I was gone, Roberta?!?! . . .

Sun 02/26/12 05:31 PM
Edited by SilentlyScreaming on Sun 02/26/12 05:41 PM
Dear Non-mingler,

Please stick around for a long long time.... I've only known you (in person) for 2 weeks... but somehow, when i'm around you, it all just feels so right... i've never grown so attached to someone so quickly before... i hope it just keeps getting better...

Sun 02/26/12 05:17 PM
waking up next to him this morning.... man, i could get used to that! smooched

Fri 02/24/12 10:45 AM
He did this morning.... nothing like someone waking up WAY earlier then they have to just so you can have a cup of coffee ready when you're done getting dressed for work.... i may have found a keeper!

Thu 02/23/12 03:59 PM
Still single.... but my heart is still more taken every day...

Thu 02/23/12 03:55 PM
Edited by SilentlyScreaming on Thu 02/23/12 03:57 PM
nope (besides you lovely minglers).... but they told me they care about me... which is perfect for now!

if he said he loved me after dating about 2 weeks, i'd have ran away screaming!

Thu 02/23/12 03:54 PM
that i finally understand the song lyric

"gonna get us both killed driving back to Coatesville"

i drove there a couple times in the last week, and driving back tonight!... Those roads are scary at night!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25