SilentlyScreaming's photo
Sat 01/28/12 12:43 PM
Erin - It means Ireland... and apparently peace

Sat 01/28/12 12:36 PM
single

Fri 01/27/12 09:57 PM
thinking people IRRITATE ME SO MUCH!!! How can you hate a dog breed just based on what you read about their history and what you've seen on tv!?!? I work with these dogs every day!!! UGH GET OVER YOUR SELF!!!

Fri 01/27/12 06:19 PM
pretty good!

Thu 01/26/12 05:54 PM

<<<<---See the pretty hat and scarf on SilentlyScreaming... I made those for her.bigsmile bigsmile

Thanks again Eileen... apparently my thank you never made it to you... it got returned... usually helps when i remember a stamp slaphead

Thu 01/26/12 04:18 PM

I am not complaining but its just an observation I've made.What's the use of having a profile if someones not gonna read it?Like I don't know its mind boggling.They'll like ask you for an answer that's in your profile

Its rediculous... i always get messages saying "I just read your profile and it really caught my attention! I'm ----, what's your name?"

the first sentence of my profile says "Hi, I'm Erin."

Tue 01/24/12 07:03 PM
Dear Pete,

I know you deactivated and cant read this... but i wish the best for you. I suppose you had to do what you had to do... but i love you and you will be greatly missed around here!

all my love,

-Erin-

Tue 01/24/12 07:00 PM

:cry:
flowerforyou Hugs.

flowerforyou thanks :heart:

Tue 01/24/12 06:08 PM
:cry:

Tue 01/24/12 05:06 PM

What happen with Pete? If I may know

I don't know exactly. I tried to send him a message this morning and his account was deactivated. :(

same :cry:

Tue 01/24/12 04:32 PM
thinking.... i miss Pete.... :cry:

Tue 01/24/12 04:31 PM

So many people want to watch the superbowl. Why try and force romance during that specific time? It can happen any other time.

I agree with this! Sports arent my thing, but why would anyone make plans during super bowl?? even guys who dont generally watch football watch the superbowl!!

Tue 01/24/12 04:27 PM
single

Mon 01/23/12 06:41 PM
Dear Romeo

I saw this and it made me think of you

Mon 01/23/12 06:13 PM
lol yay!!!

Mon 01/23/12 06:07 PM

Thinking ... I want me some coffee

thinking if you decide to go get some coffee, you should drop some off to your friend in the state next door bigsmile bigsmile

Mon 01/23/12 04:42 PM
thinking i made my valentines plans... going to the bar with my other single friends and making all the taken people jealous! lol

Mon 01/23/12 04:33 PM
it was the second date with my last ex... after a botched kiss attempt on the first date due to nervousness... we had known, and liked, each other since high school.... so it was a very long anticipated moment.... it was one of those kisses where you almost hesitate because you're afraid you've overhyped it in your mind... the kiss that starts out slow and gentle, but doesnt stay that way for long... it was one of those kisses you never wanted to end....

i need another kiss like that! lol

Mon 01/23/12 01:56 PM
lol sure... come on over and snuggle, kitty cat

Mon 01/23/12 01:54 PM

thinking i am so use to being forgotten about by people.

late and wrong..... but i didnt forget you!!! flowers

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25