Tue 07/13/10 02:41 PM
INDEED next one drool haha

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 02:39 PM
oops

I bet she got too many offers considering that appealing pic she has surprised

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 02:30 PM

I don't pay attention to the Mutual Match thing, it's lame. If someone wants to talk to me...send a damn message!

Message sent! ooops I think it is blocked ohwell

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 02:25 PM

You can't just show up with your pants down right? laugh

I avoid those without profile information. How will I know if they are a match without an essay or details?

Again, we are out for different things. I guess that is the difference.

lol @ pants down funny .. just imagine rofl

Well I do the same with those with no pic. I care about the pic I think that goes with I am looking for winking

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 02:00 PM
This is more of an advice and also wanting to know your opinions

Most of the time men keep bugging the same woman. I think there are many fishes in the sea, and if one was not interested and she made it clear it is time to move on.

I dunno, do you agree?
Or maybe that's why I am having troubles because I keep moving on slaphead

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:57 PM

I receive matches that seek intimate encounters even though I don't list that as my criteria. I also get men shorter then 6.0, with kids, a listed religion, etc. I don't think the matches are very exact. I don’t mind. I like reading profiles. I still click "no" but I don't mind getting them.

If both peeps click "yes" then maybe criteria became inconsequential and they are interested anyway? That’s what can be very cool about a surprise profile. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

I've clicked "yes" to a few with intimate encounter but since I have them "blocked" from emailing me, I have to email first if we mutual match. laugh It usually fizzles out after a few emails because they don't want to have a conversation. Hey, at least I try! frustrated laugh

To be honest I don't read profiles. I feel it is waste of time if she was not interested back. And I found most women don't reply back, maybe already flooded hmmm
I however read those look appealing winking

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:45 PM

I just noticed you listed yourself as only wanting casual sex and an intimate encounter. More than likely you are not getting replies because most women are not interested in intimate encounters – which is why we can block anyone who lists “intimate encounter”. Not all, but the majority of people who want to “match” are probably interested in a deeper relationship.

So, the match system doesn't match people by what they are seeking? Kind of useless if that's the case...

agree

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:40 PM

Hahaha

I finished collecting them by state

now I am sorting by name

Do you have any idea how many men have "69" at the end of their names!!!!:heart:

slaphead Ridiculous, uh? I wish I had a penny for every male profile that listed their sexual prowess and skill level. I'm sure guys see the same thing from women.

Not exactly bigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:39 PM
I see!
I was also wondering since obviously u girls get flooded with matches and I was not sure if you go through them all. Or even have the chance to.
yes that's true I am looking for intimate encounter. The heart is already beaten up enough and need time to recover!

Then this site sounds not where I should be right? Any suggestions?

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:21 PM
I am just wondering because I got replies back and I sent emails but it does not seem to work?
How about you?

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:17 PM

Self isolation I found for myself to be the easy way to self destruction and depression. Going out to any social event would be arduous and discouraging. I started to notice that when I went with the attitude that I will have fun tonight, I discovered that I would usually have a fun night. If things did not pan out the way I intended on any given occasion, I would improvise by doing something I had not intended to do or meet someone I would have not met otherwise. Try new things, go to new places, and meet new people. They don't have to like you to make you feel better. The fact of taking the initiative and being proactive does make you feel better. Just have fun with life and things get easier.

Like! :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:38 PM
I think every person was depressed sometimes in their life. Simple because we don't live the life we want! Too much pressure on us.

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:23 PM
I have always wondered. What is religion?
And why all these fights and wars!

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:19 PM

your honest- wish I could come on declaring I want sex and only sex- but ppl would think I was......well ya know

to tell ya the truth maybe I will!!! Haha

Aww Don't be shy about it! I believe being honest is the way to go in life, but be careful too much honesty could cut your chances short frustrated

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:14 PM
Thank you ladies flowerforyou you cheered me up after I almost lost my hopes. My short and honest profile does not seem to be working yawn

Ideas?

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 10:57 AM
That's so sweet of you Tammy! Yet that does not excuse you from rating me. Still will be waiting for your feedback :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 11:15 PM
I avoid long writing but if it was attractive I would read it

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 11:04 PM
Thank you Mingle2.com for taking care of that comment. I did not think I should specify that "I am looking for a constructive feedback!" I just assumed this is what this section is about. Thanks anyway flowerforyou