Community > Posts By > Yazeenah

no photo
Thu 08/19/10 12:17 AM
Then what do nice guys say?

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:59 AM

Because some of them are already "TAKEN"...

Then they should indicate so shouldn't they ?

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:47 AM
HHahahahwhahaha that's a really good one!!!

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:40 AM

Someone should keep a list of this topic
I have no crashes. I think I moved it to the next step perhaps wrong direction though but still love it
The only cool thing about mingle is how girls react to emails haha

what do you mean i think you need to elaborate a bit

I've three points in my post which to elaborate a bit on?

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:34 AM

If it's meant to be she will see this post and know. If she didn't the It is not meant to be smokin

If she read your "Last seen over a month ago" thread, trust me when I tell you she will think "it is not meant to be"glasses

Oops bigsmile

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:48 PM
Someone should keep a list of this topic
I have no crashes. I think I moved it to the next step perhaps wrong direction though but still love it
The only cool thing about mingle is how girls react to emails haha

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:36 PM
Do some magic and make me fly to the person I adore most
Welcome dude drinks

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:31 PM

have you tried emailing them? Some people are gone for many reasons. I was gone for 7 months last year and I'm back. Others might have computer problems or other situations.

If you email them, they may still have the notifications still on and might see someone is interested in them.

This doesn't include those in stealth. You won't know how long they have been off line.

I think you people are in the wrong place. It seems there is plenty in my area laugh

I was thinking that too and jeez those ads look so speaking lol

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:28 PM
If it's meant to be she will see this post and know. If she didn't the It is not meant to be smokin

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:25 PM
Tru but I can't afford loosen her buddiness

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:22 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:20 PM
The thing is I dunno if i shall allow myself to hav feelings for her. We promised to be buddies and nothing romantic. But every day I found she got all I like drool drool

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:11 PM
Really? I thought girls hate desperate guyshuh

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:48 PM
I can't wait to get her text back
I didn't use to reply to her as fast as she did
But now when I send and she doesn't reply I feel so anxious and can't wait to get her reply back drinks

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:33 PM
I :heart: Oregon

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:31 PM
I wish u best luck flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:58 PM

Gay would have have to make the list.

Now this is interesting could u explain more please?

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:52 PM

It seems that every time there's someone that I find especially cute and/or interesting, they're always "last seen over a month ago." Lol if their profiles are inactive for a month, they should just be deleted or something. That would make life a little better. Ha, no more false hopes.

Not only those cute and interesting but mostly those in my age and place r most inactive noway
I mean take u as an example. You r cute and my age but live far yawn

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:45 PM

What a slam to all the women who actually ARE active on here smokin .. Way to alienate the community dude.

LMFAO

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

laugh I ... Lol well I said "most", but some women have compliments filter noway :tongue: Nice catch though

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:36 PM
It appears that most gorgeous girls r Last seen over a month ago, why? frustrated

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9