Community > Posts By > Yazeenah

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:09 PM
Edited by Yazeenah on Sun 08/08/10 08:11 PM
Ok beside havin more pics or a pic of my teeth bigsmile Could u rate me plz
Bunch of roses for u in advanceflowerforyou

I forgot one important thing for me if u could rate the paragraphs I have. Maybe rephrase them abd shorten them

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:00 PM
I thought it was love bcoz so many abuses have been done in the name of love

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:56 PM
And read more:

Neurochemistry of Addiction:

During sexual stimulation certain chemical reactions increase in the brain. For example, dopamine levels, which are tied to the feelings of both boredom and depression, are increased by the influx of adrenaline that is part of sexual activity. When our dopamine level goes up, we feel better. ( This reaction explains the stimulus-seeking nature of some addicts: They’re after the adrenaline rush that boosts dopamine, and often they’re using sex to induce it. ) Likewise, when humans experience skin-to-skin contact, that touch releases oxytocin into the brain, which is associated with feelings of well-being and pleasure. Further, the intense ecstasy felt during sexual activity is partially the result of opiate-like substances called catecholamines. These reactions are pure biology.

Brain chemicals are also governed by the concept of tolerance, which means that eventually more and more activity is required to get the same “positive” result.

Sexual activity can provide a high equal to crack cocaine.

Addicts thus become pharmacologists of their own brains as they seek to find escape, excitement, or medication for their pain through sexual activity or with other addictive substances. The addict literally carries within their own brain a constant supply of powerful drugs. 1

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:54 PM
Haha well this is not a joke. Sex addiction is real just like any other type of addiction.
Read this:

Sexual addiction is not a character defect or a moral issue. It is a disease that affects the brain.  Underlying sexual addiction is shame and low self worth.   Partners are similarly affected and are faced with navigating through betrayal and anger. Most addicts, and those affected by addiction, need a system of support and comprehensive treatment plan for recovery.

no photo
Sat 08/07/10 06:17 PM
Is love the most abused word?

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:46 PM
Lol

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 06:26 PM

That orange one looks like a toy

Lol I was browsin from my iPhone and I thought u said "like a boy" laugh

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 06:10 PM
Kids won't learn if you do things and ask them not to do.
They will either do it behind you or won't just because you said so nt because they understand why no to do
And once they grow older they well intensively do all they couldn't do

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:55 PM
Women r one very intresting being. You have to guard your heart well when you are around them because most of them are very sharp by nature.

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:43 PM

I will broaden my search. What do you think, 4ft - 10 ft, 100lbs - 300 lbs, 25-75 years old, 10 - 10000 miles away?

Sounds a bit restricting. :tongue:

Geez Tot, if I open it anymore I will match with every Carnie in the tri-state area. LOL

If that's the case, we need to add "teeth" preferences to the search criteria!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hahahahah

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:31 PM
And it died again tears

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:30 PM
10 and if that chick came after me I give her 10 toodrinker

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:56 PM
10flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:04 AM
Niiice ppls! I love how oregon is being alive ;-)

Has anyone been to th ape caves? I heard they are awesome

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:02 AM

I have a few friends in mind I need to talk to them:smile:

Yay can't wait :-)
Plz hurry up before I get older or maybe gone tears
And again I'm lookin for a buddy not gf drinks

no photo
Sat 07/31/10 04:37 PM
Anything promising yet?

no photo
Fri 07/30/10 04:25 PM
10 and 1 for that girl before him tongue2

no photo
Fri 07/30/10 04:23 PM

Right on Hiway 101, in Depoe Bay, is a
restaurant called 'Tidal Raves' wonderful
food, oceanfront.
Every time I eat there, I see whales going
by. There is a year round pod that lives
right off Depoe Bay.

I see them occasionally at the end of the
street, by Mo's. Pretty fascinating.

I wish I knew I would have gone to this resturant

I did not get to see whales sad

no photo
Fri 07/30/10 12:47 AM
I got a plan to cruise there sometime sooooon did u find me that wimmin that wanna join me ? love

no photo
Thu 07/29/10 07:49 PM
Yeah I loved the sweet setup of the restaurant it was cozy and everyone is so close from the other. Plus they have some gorgeous waitresses my my blushing That one was sook cutie!!!

I was in Florence and drove all over Oregon coast highway to Lincoln city. OMG such a gorgeos way to dry e throu