Community > Posts By > Yazeenah

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:23 AM
Hellllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous flowers shocked

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:18 AM

10. flowerforyou (love that picture)

flowers

no photo
Thu 07/22/10 12:33 PM
lol

no photo
Thu 07/22/10 12:31 PM
What do you know about sex addiction?

no photo
Thu 07/22/10 12:31 PM
yeeeah I dunno my doc kinda turned me off with this frown

no photo
Thu 07/22/10 12:29 PM
6 huh

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:10 PM
drool wimminsdrool

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 08:34 PM
Hi
Anyone can teach me some tricks?

no photo
Tue 07/20/10 08:30 PM
but what's good in that if I can't get any of the godness! frustrated

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:43 PM
OMG I love gorgeous ladies love love love

yet I get cold feet and tongue and heart and everything gets cold once I meet one sick

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:41 PM

This sites a big fail like all the rest. Most of the people on here are looking for perfection. What they should be doing is seeing the greatness in imperfection. It's the imperfection that defines each of us. Too bad that most of the women I have seen on here are vain. I guess that's why they are here.

dude let me tell you something. Mingle is the best site yet not if you are looking for casual sex

I see your profile says u r looking for dating! That's good to start with now next step go to rate my profile section and ask to be rated

Seriously man I never seen this on any website; poeple wud get out of their ways to rate you and give you some constructive criticism

I love the place and love the family feeling in it

in short; get profile fixed up by the ladies and u gonna be the pie bigsmile

p.s. if u will take my word be sure to add a smiling pic bcoz melody girl will be checking out your teeth :laughing: smitten

Yaz!!! laugh flowerforyou :heart:

SEE cjam33!!! a gorgeous lady shout your name and laugh with flower for you and a heart. Where would u find someone as attractive as that? drool smitten OMG MelodyGirl flowers

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 06:28 PM

hey sexy....don't tell anyone but I have a thing for redheads drool

And she looks like a one super redhead godness doesn't she? love

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 05:45 PM
plz invite a lot of gorgeous ladiesss too love laugh

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 05:42 PM

This sites a big fail like all the rest. Most of the people on here are looking for perfection. What they should be doing is seeing the greatness in imperfection. It's the imperfection that defines each of us. Too bad that most of the women I have seen on here are vain. I guess that's why they are here.

dude let me tell you something. Mingle is the best site yet not if you are looking for casual sex

I see your profile says u r looking for dating! That's good to start with now next step go to rate my profile section and ask to be rated

Seriously man I never seen this on any website; poeple wud get out of their ways to rate you and give you some constructive criticism

I love the place and love the family feeling in it

in short; get profile fixed up by the ladies and u gonna be the pie bigsmile

p.s. if u will take my word be sure to add a smiling pic bcoz melody girl will be checking out your teeth :laughing: smitten

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 05:34 PM
love welcommmmmmme love

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 03:38 PM

I was looking at posts in this section and saw this topic has the most replies. I thought to check out what's so special about it. Now that I opened it, I could see now =]

Ahla we Sahla! <== that's how we welcome in arabic

And what's that?

Cheers. =]

May I answer this?

and the answer issssss:

gorgeous lovely magical attractive sweet smile love
that plsu the light blue markings omg looks so magicallll!!

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 03:34 PM

Welcome drinks

btw u gotta stay tuned for my message. It said I reached my limit when I sent it oops , but thank u for sneaking by my profile smitten

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 03:21 PM
10 for always coming after me noway

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 03:18 PM
yay u lol thought it was a cute chick sad

but hey welcome dude drinks

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 02:55 PM

It's not really that important to me

I talk with alot of folks who have no pic

for some reason I dint need to see em!