Community > Posts By > RVT

RVT's photo
Sun 12/31/17 12:48 AM
I get so few "matches" but a ton of people that "like" me that i can't even see. I know, mingle is just trying to get me to spend some money. . .

RVT's photo
Sun 12/31/17 12:36 AM
In the US you would get about 500k on a million dollar ticket. And yes if you buy and maintain a reasonable standard of living buying 2 decent houses on 500k is not a problem. Specially in my area buy the right few acers hold it for 5-10 years and sell it for an easy double what you paid. If you if you win a million and have it in hand then yes you can secure a pretty comfortable standard of living and insulate yourself from ever being broke. You couldn't quit working right away but you could in a decade if you made the right moves with it.

RVT's photo
Sun 12/31/17 12:26 AM
Well stocks are at a precipice, so that's out. Banks are pretty sketchy with withdraw limits and the whole, "it's our money until we say its your money" kind of deal. So most likely pay off my mortgage, buy and old mechanical truck (no computers on wheels), buy a motorcycle or 2 more for some fun, put the rest into building a bar.
Its not that i party hard, i actually despise alcohol, but in times of hardship and ease people will always drink.

RVT's photo
Sun 12/31/17 12:12 AM
Lol funny you should say that. Where are the real wonen at on here? For real i think i have seen kim Kardashian like 5x. Lol