Community > Posts By > thebushcutter

thebushcutter's photo
Tue 07/10/18 02:15 PM
I like a lady to turn up in low heels and a dress or at least skirt and blouse with nylons on.
This hopefully would give me a clue that this lady can wear smart .

thebushcutter's photo
Wed 01/03/18 02:25 PM
tom4Uhere

btw the 3rd picture down is my fave.

thebushcutter's photo
Wed 01/03/18 02:23 PM
but..................... iam not saying iam "demanding" women wear these items just to please me, iam looking for a lady who enjoys wearing and feeling comfortable in dresses/skirts and nylons, of course no one can wear the same types of clothes all the time but i would like to meet a lady who does feel comfortable in them quite often or daily when out.

one of my exes , who i dated for over a year ( who always wore black trousers and tight jeans )told me towards the end that i wasnt "tall enough" for her !!!!! obviously a cop-out

i dont want to meet a woman then try to change her appearance, i want to meet "the" lady straight away.

thebushcutter's photo
Wed 01/03/18 02:10 PM
most sites are CRAP.

Too many men after/trying to message too few women, most women have a far far far greater choice of men to choose from than men to women.

I have found every site the same over the years.

women online-message them-they dont reply or reply weeks later.

can get VERY boring indeed for lots of men, 99% of women will get contacted on their first day whereas 99% of men wont.

i was on POF years ago for 3 years, in that 3 years i was first contacted by WOMEN about 8 times, thats 8 times in 3 years. Most women ive spoke/chatted to get more than that in a day !!!!

thebushcutter's photo
Tue 01/02/18 01:18 PM
no1phD
i go for women who dress smart in their pictures in the first place.

i dont take tights to dates lol

if the date is wearing them then that is a big bonus for the future but i still have to like her first.

thebushcutter's photo
Tue 01/02/18 11:59 AM
w e all have preferences, likes and disslikes when dating.

I prefer ladies who look smart in dresses or skirts but who also wear stockings and suspenders or nice tights , most women think a man liking women in nylons is a weird request. I have been called a pervert.
Why do some women feel angered at this.
I feel annoyed when women demand only bald men or really tall men but i assume this is the way on these sites.

thebushcutter's photo
Tue 01/02/18 11:49 AM
iam simply going to give up !