Community > Posts By > Mac60

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:55 PM

35-17 Patriots. They pull away in the 4th quarter into immortality.

4th qaurter is there specialty..........:wink: bigsmile

I see you're up in Patriotland. Don't you have a party to get to, Wendy?

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:51 PM
35-17 Patriots. They pull away in the 4th quarter into immortality.

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:24 PM

i have a witch mad at me and you might get into trouble

Another "Oz" fan that's my favorite movie of all time.

"PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!"

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:13 PM

14. Puts the toliet seat down

laugh laugh

You know, I am so tired of you wenches *****ing about the toilet seat. From now on I'm leaving it down and pissing all over it. How ya like them apples?

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:07 PM
I'm not so sure you can call him that, Leah. Since Bush has been president every single Republican has been in lock step with him(Bush) with very few exceptions. So for the last 7 years anyway, the Republican party has spoken with one voice. So if you call McCain a RINO, then you have to call every other Republican a RINO, since they have all acted in concert. Right?

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:56 AM
Hi, Leah. How's it going?

Pat Buchanan also said this about McCain, dumfounded that he is the Republican front runner:

McCain's platform:

1. The jobs aren't coming back
2. The illegals aren't going home and
3. The war might last another 100 years

I couldn't stop laughing when he said it and Pat was laughing too.

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:23 AM

all my guns are loaded and ready. This business of the politically correct Gun owner makes no sense to me. If my gun is in a locked cabinet, and the ammo is stored somewhere else and locked up, whats the point of having them for protection?

Exactly, rambill. Which puts a great responsibility on gun owners to somehow secure their weapons from children and anybody else that should not have access, yet still have them available for protection.

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 06:28 AM

Its A Frikin Train reck........either way..noway

But why the hatred? From within their own parties? And what will the haters do if these 2 are the eventual nominees?

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 06:19 AM

coz i can see myself in them!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh sorry folks couldnt resist that one!bigsmile

All talk and no action.

Mac60's photo
Sun 02/03/08 06:18 AM
Why do so many Democrats hate Hillary and why do so many Republicans hate McCain? Check out this quote:

"If you've got a Hillary and McCain race, you've got a third option: That's the pistol on the bed table."

-- Pat Buchanan on MSNBC.

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:20 PM
It seems that we should be trying to bring other countries UP to our standards, rather than us playing DOWN to theirs.

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:12 PM

I am really suprised that there is noone on this thread for gun control. I thought this would be a hot topic lol.

I am not totally opposed to the idea completely. For instance, I don't think it would be unreasonale to require some sort of minimum knowledge and competence with the firearm you are purchasing.

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:01 PM

no seriously I am terrified of being back in the dating pool after a six month self imposed penial embargo to give my self some time to heal and reassess some things off I go down the yellow brick road to OZ

You like The Wizard Of Oz? That's my favorite movie of all time!

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:57 PM

well mac, you'll have to forgive me. i thought from your early comment on guns that you were one for complete gun control

No problem, toasted. Just don't be so quick to judge next time.

Actually, I used to be in favor of stringent gun control, but no more. I now live in an area where I am probably the only one who does not own a gun. And crime is nonexistent here.
The issue should be CRIME CONTROL not just GUN CONTROL.

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:44 PM
Thank you, Rhonnie. It's really great to be here. Steve Martin said that in one of his old acts. So say, "It's really great to be here", in a real goofy Steve Martin voice for full effect.

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:38 PM
Dove once. Down in Freeport. Was awesome. Felt just like a fish. Would love to go again.

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:33 PM
The single biggest problem this country has is watching it's jobs and manufacturing base head overseas. Our standard of living is declining. We work harder for less money.

If I was king for a day, every foreign country would have to meet our standards in order for their goods to be sold in our country. Environmental standards, workplace safety standards, minimum wage laws, child labor laws, etc. I hear so much talk about FREE trade. How about FAIR trade?

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:23 PM

Outraged over what? The person was stupid enough to buy a home that they couldn't afford in the first place. If they got ripped off with a sub-prime loan, who's fault is that? No one forced them to buy the house or to sign a loan agreement that they shouldn't have. Wouldn't it be nice if people would actually start living within their means.

I agree, dazzling_dave, about the buyers. But this hasn't worked out too good for the lenders either, has it?

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:04 PM
The whole point I am trying to make, is that this issue is not as black and white as many would think. What was the intent of the founders? That's not so easy to determine.

My personal opinion is that some gun control is necessary. No one should have the right to posess rocket launchers like Tobias said. And what if we have a modern day Einstein out there who develops the ability to make a homemade nuclear bomb? Certainly, we can't allow that. So it seems that some gun control is not only reasonable but necessary to the security of our free state.

Mac60's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:58 PM

Yes, that's grammatically correct. And your point is...?

laugh

ah. i guess my point would now be that you're reading it as you see fit and not as it was written

I guess I'm missing something. Is there a point in there?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25