Community > Posts By > Mac60

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:28 PM
I believe it was 5 million.

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/08/08 10:35 AM

damn that bush! this tornado in tennessee is all his fault. It must be, because according to the liberals, everything is.

pretty much.

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:58 AM
What do I look like? A Mormon or something?

Mac60's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:54 AM
I would think they could come up with something more original myself.

Mac60's photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:06 AM

Mac60...... copied/pasted part of your post,

ok..so now you can't even go to school where you want without having a label placed on you. And don't tell me you would have turned down a scholarship to Harvard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I would have since the University of Pennsylvania gave me a free ride. Harvard is too far from my family and friends. Penn is only 20 miles away.

OK, so you got me on that one. Penn ,huh? We have Ivy leaguers amongst us. I'm just a small state school guy. I'll have to bring my A-game when debating you.

Mac60's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:12 AM
Dude,

All that stuff about Obama is bogus. It's the product of a smear email that was recently circulated containing all kinds of false accusations about Obama. Check out this link for a CNN report that completely debunks it:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/01/24/crowley.obama.smear.campaign.cnn

So if you don't like Obama, fine. But don't base it on this email. You might also just Google "Obama smear email".

Mac60's photo
Thu 02/07/08 05:20 AM

We did have a small discussion about this a while ago...I think it's never going to happen. The U.S. can't do it without approval, and no one will approve of this.

Exactly. This would have to pass Congress. And that ain't going to happen. So everybody just relax, sit on your porch and have a sasparilla.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:42 PM
"The Georgia Peach" Ty Cobb
"The Big Train" Walter Johnson
Ted Williams

Sugar Ray Leonard
Len Bias

How about coaches?

Lefty Driesell
George Allen
Earl Weaver

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 01:28 PM
Sonny Jurgensen
Frank Howard, aka Hondo, The Capital Punisher
...could hit a baseball harder than anyone, led the league in HR's twice I think

Larry Bird
1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey team

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:53 PM

my father put a gun in my hands when i was very young..i think about 10.
he wanted me to be an ardent hunter as i was a champion fisherman..
i rememebr we took careful cover..
and waited for such a long time before out prey was in range..
and with the patience of job..i took careful aim,and shot the doe..
but i hit her in a area that had taken her a long time to die..
we drank her blood as a ceremonial gesture..
but i remember looking in her eyes all the while...
it's been more then 30 years now and i still remember the feeling that i had,,my father never shown me how to hunt..all he showed me was how to be a coward..how to be evil..
the saddness that i felt that day has kept me from picking up another rifle ever again..

Powerful stuff, kol.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:43 PM

who is al franken? i know i asked already but no answer yet lol

Al Franken is a comedian by trade. If you've watched Sat. Night Live through the years, you've seen him. Sometime after the election of 2000, he got a radio show on Air America, a liberal radio network. He's now a candidate for U.S. Senate in Minnesota.

Google Al Franken. You'll get a lot of stuff.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:29 PM
Hello biker,

I don't condemn anyone for hunting nor question the necessity of it. But what I don't understand is the enjoyment that many get from killing an animal. I never seem to get a direct answer to this from hunters.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:08 PM

he wants to be an americannoway

I know he's a strange cat, but I thought he was an American starnge cat.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:55 AM
Sure. Laying in wait with a loaded gun, waiting for a defenseless animal to walk by and then blasting it and watching it gasp for its last breath as it bleeds to death. That's what I enjoy!

You know, having a hunting season out of necessity is one thing. ENJOYING it is another that I will never understand.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:54 AM
Well, shoes, some people just get my dander up.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:39 AM
I love George Bush.
I hate illegal immigrants.
I hate gays.
Abortion is murder.
Everybody needs guns.
If you want healthcare, buy it.
I love the war in Iraq. I hope it goes on forever.
I hate all Muslims.
I worship Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.
Screw the environment. Drill everywhere.
No minimum wage.
I could go on.

Do I fit into your narrow little world now, Lindy?

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:34 AM

Mac60:

I could hardly call Leah's statement trashing. Why is it that when a conservative or moderate or centrist opposes a liberal in opinion, the liberal start screaming "attack" or "trashing"???

Lindyy

Lindy,

I have read enough of your posts to realize that we are from different planets. As for "trashing" Al Franken, Leah clearly implied that information obtained from Mr. Franken was "far out" merely because its source was Mr. Franken. I would consider this trashing. You may call it something else.

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:30 AM
yea...ive learned from watching all these polls that these primaries seem to be much more volatile than a general election. A good site for election info and poll watching/analysis is

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Or just Google "votemaster"

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:15 AM
Good point soxfan:

Jan. 22 Survey USA Poll: Clinton 59% Obama 22%
Jan. 28 Kennedy endorses Obama
Jan. 30 Edwards drops out
Feb. 5 results Clinton 56 Obama 41

Mac60's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:41 AM
ok..so now you can't even go to school where you want without having a label placed on you. And don't tell me you would have turned down a scholarship to Harvard.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25