Community > Posts By > glitterybee

glitterybee's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:53 PM

how bout we kill this thread and let Bob have the last word?

LOL laugh

glitterybee's photo
Fri 11/16/07 09:59 AM
Bob, you seem to be a very angry, bitter person inside. Your posts claim you don't understand why women always pigeonhole you in the friend corner but, I can tell you why that is...nobody wants to date someone who is so angry at the world and themselves. You have an answer for everything, how do you think that makes a young lady feel? Frustrated, and negative towards you. Normally you would be the very type that I'm attracted to; an intelligent guy and cute. But your posts reveal such a jaded, cynical person and a guy who ALWAYS has to "one up" everyone else. Girls aren't stupid, you might put on a certain face with them, but their gut feeling will tell you that something is off, and that you aren't relationship material. I think maybe you should go talk to a counselor about your issues.

glitterybee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:27 PM

"the only reason why you think it works on all women is because we let you. (note: it doesn't. i prefer sweet nerdy guys who get nervous for you and fix your computer when its broken.)"
Just like you let us believe that you're really interested in sweet nerdy guys? I'm not buying that for a second.

you don't even know me, so why are you judging me for the kind of people that I relate to? You may as well say I'm a liar, which is a statement I resent. What's your deal anyway?

glitterybee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:36 PM
...for eternity? well thats gonna be one long outing. laugh

glitterybee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:32 PM
look, women have been familiar with the society of players since the dawn of time my son. laugh the only reason why you think it works on all women is because we let you. (note: it doesn't. i prefer sweet nerdy guys who get nervous for you and fix your computer when its broken.) live and learn my friend, live and learn.

glitterybee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:11 PM
are you talking about mystery? that guy is a joke. laugh

glitterybee's photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:27 PM
Oh PLEASE, not another whiny sour grapes attitude. He turned you down, get over it. Its not a problem with him he just doesn't like you in that way. that doesn't mean there's something deficient with him, he already established he likes someone else. Sheesh. noway

glitterybee's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:40 PM
Trust me, not all women are psycho. You've been burned pretty deeply and you need a professional to help you work out those fears and issues, but you are not a lost cause. There are a lot of women who have gone through the same thing with men as well (trust me on that one sick). Its not your fault, but you need to find a way to stop dwelling on the past. You will get there, in time. Good luck. flowerforyou

glitterybee's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:33 PM
i am always cool.

glitterybee's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:31 PM
...noway

glitterybee's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:25 PM
because it is what?! you don't make any sense dude. i think you need to lay off posting the threads.

glitterybee's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:23 PM
seek a therapist out. they will work on your issues with you.

glitterybee's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:20 PM
what does this have to do with relationship advice? huh

glitterybee's photo
Thu 11/08/07 11:55 PM
You say you were his girlfriend, but the two of you never even met. Do you feel unworthy of real male affection or something? I have a hard time understanding people who say they are in a relationship when the two of them have never actually been together once in person.

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:55 PM
Why not just accept the person you are? :smile: Not everyone has to be the most outgoing, social, dancing on the table-tops kinda guy. If you are more the shy type, thats fine too. Just be yourself.

glitterybee's photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:31 PM
OMG I LOVE FUNYUNS! love bigsmile

glitterybee's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:46 PM
You need to relax and not over-anaylize every little thing someone says on teh internetz. laugh

glitterybee's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:48 PM
Just say hi, I think your cute, would you like to go grab some coffee and chat sometime? Usually works for me. bigsmile

glitterybee's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:53 PM
jakry, that sounds really yummy...:smile: now i'm curious to try haha.

glitterybee's photo
Sun 10/28/07 09:35 PM
so do the jellyfish get along with the gators then? huh