Community > Posts By > glitterybee

glitterybee's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:02 PM
werk it baybay! laugh drinker

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:54 PM
I think that if you are both very attracted to each other and can already feel the chemistry and heat between the two of you, why would you suddenly not work out after marriage? If you feasibly have the right attraction it'll work. Being intimate doesn't have to mean intercourse anyway.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:43 PM
i dunno but they sure can knit! laugh

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:41 PM
LOL!laugh

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:34 AM
They may have said that but it aint true

Regardless of whether you think its true or not, its an actual belief, and they take it seriously. laugh

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:25 AM

Its cultural not religious. People are cleaner in the western world if you get what I mean. Its not religious.

Did you see my other post? It hasn't got anything to do with cleanliness, its about the taboo they have with blood.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:24 AM

laugh Aint no dang religion sittin around talkin about oral sexlaugh Get real peoplelaugh

For the last time: Have you ever dated a serious Muslim man? Just because you study a subject in school doesn't make you an authority over any given religion, jeeze.
Oral sex is taboo for a lot of the men, because its socially considered uncleanly.
It may have been a personal preference or a cultural taboo but not religious. No religion profanes itself with that kinda nasty talk

he wasn't being degrading, profane or nasty. its just how they view things. among muslims YES it is a cultural thing. No other religion culturally has a taboo against oral sex.
No religion does.

Then go date one and see what happens.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:21 AM

laugh Aint no dang religion sittin around talkin about oral sexlaugh Get real peoplelaugh

For the last time: Have you ever dated a serious Muslim man? Just because you study a subject in school doesn't make you an authority over any given religion, jeeze.
Oral sex is taboo for a lot of the men, because its socially considered uncleanly.
It may have been a personal preference or a cultural taboo but not religious. No religion profanes itself with that kinda nasty talk

he wasn't being degrading, profane or nasty. its just how they view things. among muslims YES it is a cultural thing. No other religion culturally has a taboo against oral sex.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:19 AM

I suppose it's considered uncleanly among most Muslims; however, it's not so much a religion thing as it probably is a cultural thing.

Exactly, he was originally from Iran. Its a widespread thing with a lot of muslim men culturally. which is unfortunate laugh

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:17 AM
No, he didn't. And a lot of other women and men will tell you the same thing.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:14 AM

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:11 AM

smokin It is NOT true.smokin It is a racist slur and a bigoted statement.smokin Im sorry. smokin if someone told you that they are liars or stupid.smokin Im studying world religions in college and I'm telling you that it is a lie.smokin Im not a Muslim.flowerforyou Im just telling you the truthflowerforyou

Mirror, Mirror, I was married to one, and he would not do it, i think it is against there religion....

and Mirror Mirrow, don't get so upset, we are not calling anyone names, we are just discussing a topic, don't sweat it, nobody here is being bigoted!!!

MirrorMirror is correct in what he/she says about it not being true, though... I did a lot of looking into that last year (I was curious myself, being a practicing Muslim at the time), and I found it to not be true. Oral sex is not haram (forbidden) in Islam, no matter who it is... Man or woman.

It might not be haram but it is a taboo against many conservative muslims to this day.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:07 AM

smokin It is NOT true.smokin It is a racist slur and a bigoted statement.smokin Im sorry. smokin if someone told you that they are liars or stupid.smokin Im studying world religions in college and I'm telling you that it is a lie.smokin Im not a Muslim.flowerforyou Im just telling you the truthflowerforyou

You need to leave this thread. mad This girl is dating a muslim man, HAVE YOU? No. I have, therefore I can give her the truth. So get over yourself please. ORAL SEX IS FORBIDDEN. Ok? That comes straight from them, nobody is making this up. I take serious offense to being called a liar.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:02 AM

YES, it is true.
I've dated a muslim man for over 2 years before.
Why? Because muslims are not allowed to have anything to do with consuming blood or an area of the body that has blood pass through or near it (even if a woman is not on her period its still considered an unclean practice.)

I wash mine EVERYDAY!!!!! drinker

Yeah I know, it doesn't matter how often you wash, its still considered an abomination because the "life is in the blood and blood is not to be messed around with". So basically: MAJOR bummer.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:58 AM
YES, it is true.
I've dated a muslim man for over 2 years before.
Why? Because muslims are not allowed to have anything to do with consuming blood or an area of the body that has blood pass through or near it (even if a woman is not on her period its still considered an unclean practice.)

glitterybee's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:55 PM

I've said it before and god-willing I'll say it again, girls haven't met a nice guy because they haven't talked to me! laugh

joshy you are the nicest guy on here! laugh Briar Rabbit or no Rabbit! :wink:

glitterybee's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:37 AM
Just be there to comfort them, let them know that things wont always be that way, they want someone who cares, not necessarily someone to offer their assessment on the situation.

glitterybee's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:55 PM

No I would not want an "open relationship". I don't share; if you can't commitment to someone why be in a relationship at all.

amen sister. laugh

glitterybee's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:47 PM

wow...to me, sex is never just sex. it is a special and intimate connection just between the two of us; me and my partner, and a bond that only we get to share within our relationship. if he can't respect that and has to seek out other women for his own pleasure then there is no way in heck i am going to stick things out with him. i want to be accepted completely, ESPECIALLY when things come down to being their most intimate.

is it selfish? yes, but guess what guys? thats what a relationship is--selfish. and i don't see anything wrong with that.

*blink*.... didn't i pretty much just say the same thing? glitterbee, i agree 100% .... and that's both sided, for guys or girls... but see, what tonguekiss's problem is here, is not that HE wants to be intimate with someone else... she doesn't want to do the things that her MAN wants to do... of the 2, she'd be the one not accepting of him. presumeing i understood that correctly at least.

I didn't presume it wasn't both sided, I was just giving my two bits on the whole thing. Obviously there are a lot of women who feel differently than I do and I find that baffling.

glitterybee's photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:41 PM
wow...to me, sex is never just sex. it is a special and intimate connection just between the two of us; me and my partner, and a bond that only we get to share within our relationship. if he can't respect that and has to seek out other women for his own pleasure then there is no way in heck i am going to stick things out with him. i want to be accepted completely, ESPECIALLY when things come down to being their most intimate.

is it selfish? yes, but guess what guys? thats what a relationship is--selfish. and i don't see anything wrong with that.