Community > Posts By > glitterybee

glitterybee's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:16 PM
its for single people...but whatever floats your boat I guess.

glitterybee's photo
Thu 07/24/08 03:48 PM
I plan on getting a tattoo with lilies and the inscription "Consider the lilies." Dunno where to put it though.

glitterybee's photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:21 PM
AMEN.flowerforyou

glitterybee's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:39 PM

IF the person that you liked asked you to be with him/her but you had plans with your friends.... Where would your attention lie?

Just because you are dating someone, does not mean that you have to drop everything for that person. Your friends are just as important.

When you date someone, you just simply make time for them and open your life to them.

Glad someone else sees it the same way.
opening my life for them means there number 1 and they come first over friends,family, everyone

holy moly, i would feel incredibly smothered if that were the case in a relationship.

glitterybee's photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:10 AM
not from women but men! its ridiculous!!!

glitterybee's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:07 AM

Just got the IV flowing! drinker drinker

I'm hooking mine up in a second! laugh yawn

glitterybee's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:02 AM

:smile: Most men do not know how to treat, care for, or to please women. :smile: This is a fact.:smile: Its evolution.:smile: The fittest males are the ones who should get the females and pass on their traits and not these losers like we have nowadays.:smile: Thats just my opinion:smile: I AM NOT A POLYGAMIST. :smile: But I am sure I could find women who would be willing to enter a plural relationship with me if thats what I desired.:smile: I believe it is only natural.:smile:

The "evolution" routine just sounds like an excuse to me.

glitterybee's photo
Sat 07/12/08 05:11 AM
Um, no thanks. I'd rather be single than put up with that nonsense, besides I don't mind it that much. I think thats what is wrong with a lot of women-they aren't happy being with themselves.

glitterybee's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:27 AM
why are you asking if you can't take an opposite opinion? if i was your girlfriend i'd be suspicious of your motives. sounds like you have someone on the sidelines for sure. noway

glitterybee's photo
Fri 07/11/08 08:20 PM
aren't they kids...?

glitterybee's photo
Fri 07/11/08 08:17 PM
laugh i love them.

glitterybee's photo
Sat 07/05/08 06:10 AM

not to sound picky but this isn't how english names are translated into japanese. noway laugh

Ah-so! I rucky I not post honorable name!drinker

laugh laugh laugh

glitterybee's photo
Sat 07/05/08 06:07 AM
I believe you either come out of the fire a stronger person or turn to ashes.

glitterybee's photo
Sat 07/05/08 06:00 AM
not to sound picky but this isn't how english names are translated into japanese. noway laugh

glitterybee's photo
Sat 07/05/08 12:24 AM

lie til I could move

laugh

glitterybee's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:45 PM
yes! i like to know those things. laugh

glitterybee's photo
Thu 07/03/08 09:09 PM
doesn't work that way for me.

glitterybee's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:24 PM
no.....huh

glitterybee's photo
Tue 07/01/08 06:16 PM
sh!t happens! laugh

glitterybee's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:32 PM
nobody wants a needy person who isn't whole. you cant be happy with someone until your happy with yourself. otherwise things will never work. the emo act wont get you anywhere, buck up and heal yourself first before anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8