Community > Posts By > glitterybee

glitterybee's photo
Sat 10/06/07 11:29 PM
thanks lilwabbit...coming from an abusive marriage standpoint, it sort of surprises me to see how many people have such a bad social stigma attached to women who had no choice but to get a divorce...

glitterybee's photo
Thu 10/04/07 09:47 PM
Nobody should ever be pressured into sex whether they treat their SO like **** or not.grumble

glitterybee's photo
Tue 10/02/07 10:41 PM
to the moon and back..:heart:

glitterybee's photo
Mon 10/01/07 04:44 PM
yes..brokenheart

glitterybee's photo
Mon 10/01/07 04:25 PM
you can never know who to trust for sure. always keep an eye on your own back. but remember you've got to take a leap of faith sometimes.

glitterybee's photo
Mon 10/01/07 12:24 PM
ask yourself some questions as to why they may be backing off. is it all coincidence or do you feel you have issues to be working on? are you clingy, needy or do you try and "persuade" a guy to stay? or is it just a few cases of rotten luck in one so young as yourself?

glitterybee's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:59 PM
Inbred?! Well..you don't hear that reason for a breakup too often.laugh laugh laugh

glitterybee's photo
Sat 09/29/07 03:13 PM
If your known to be crazy then I probably wouldn't trust you. laugh

glitterybee's photo
Sat 09/29/07 03:10 PM
I don't care what anyone else thinks of me, why should you? I'm myself no matter what and if they can't handle it then so what. Everyone's got problems to work on, and thats ok. Don't make someone else be the judge of you. flowerforyou

glitterybee's photo
Fri 09/28/07 11:18 AM
Ugh, he sounds like such a little **** Bring him on, I'll kick his ass myself for being such a little d!ckweed. Seriously, who does crap like that?! explode :angry: grumble mad

glitterybee's photo
Thu 09/27/07 06:36 PM
laugh

glitterybee's photo
Thu 09/27/07 10:24 AM
everyone has insecurities about something. usually its not a big enough issue to cause trouble but NO relationship is perfect.

glitterybee's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:29 AM
I somewhat disagree. Jealousy is not necessarily someone who can't trust you- it is someone who does not feel sufficient enough, someone who is insecure about someone or some situation. We all get jealous, its just human nature. Its when jealousy becomes a control issue that it needs to be shut down.

glitterybee's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:56 PM
Don't worry, this is totally false. laugh there's no such thing as a horse sterilization pill, they'd have to do surgery to make it work.

glitterybee's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:23 AM
Why does he want to go on another cruise as a couple instead of spending time getting to know you better first? Is he suspended from reality and hoping for things that may seem unrealistic to you?

glitterybee's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:11 AM
This is one shady situation. Do you take everything he tells you at face value? Don't let him pull anything over on you, think for yourself. You are young and he knows it, he may be using it to his advantage and you will be stuck with someone you wished you had stayed away from. Good luck, hopefully you will figure this one out.

glitterybee's photo
Tue 09/25/07 11:49 AM
Be upfront. Honesty is the best policy. I rather think that its the fact you look imposing than the fact your a witch that maybe scares girls off. Your pictures look very "dark". Try smiling a bit more and such, it will draw good company.
Personally I would never date anyone who is a self professed witch. But thats me. *shrug* To each their own.

glitterybee's photo
Tue 09/25/07 04:50 AM
hehe, cute idea. laugh

glitterybee's photo
Sun 09/23/07 10:02 PM
ugh, what a jerk off. you should be proud for supporting yourself and working hard at your job. its not easy.
so yeah, i'd totally tell this guy to go *uck himself.

glitterybee's photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:05 AM
dude...step away from the crackpipe slowly..