Bobby0414's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:23 AM
lol dont take it the wrong katy
i love beautiful woman
im just trying to say that some of the prettiest people
have their hang ups too

Bobby0414's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:08 AM
look past what you see with your eyes and look deeper into what you see with your heart

Bobby0414's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:05 AM
its not who your are its the world of pop culture that has your mind
set yourself free of that look at the "beautiful people"
eg. britney spears, lindsay lohan, paris hilton
sure they look really good but
the way they choose to live their lives is ugly

Bobby0414's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:01 AM
Ahh now I understand willn1k
you are young and cant see past that yet
makes sense
im 28 and i didnt realize how beautiful people are no matter what they look ike
until 25 or so
ok 28 lol

Bobby0414's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:58 AM

Bobby0414's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:51 AM
yea man that a really line to put in your profile
beauty runs deeper than what a person looks like
ever see shallow hal ?

Bobby0414's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:40 AM
By the way Damn Im still hurting from that :-(

Bobby0414's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:38 AM
Just be honest and tell him that you dont believe that it is going to work out for either of you. I just went through a similiar situation and we hit it off great. I thought I was going to fall in love with her. So she lead me to believe.
I was conviced that she was the one
but then.......
We went to TGIF and she bought me dinner and we had a great time
It seemed to good to be true how we got along
then the very next she says she cant do this
Please refer to my posting 4 days ago
Well, I met a great a girl on here and I was thinking that possibly she was the "one" We have only known each other for a short time. But no one has ever made me feel like this before. Everything was going great we were getting along like I never have before. I was thinking that it had potential to be something great some that doesnt come around everyday in this life. I was with her last night and its was great we kissed and held each other for god knows long. I care deeply about her and I want nothing more than for her to be in my life.Then today she drops the bomb on me that she cant do this. Saying it wasnt me that I was great but she isnt ready for a relationship. I pleaded I think for her to re think this situation. Its seems that her mind made up. She says she is falling in love with me and vice versa. But she is scared. I told her there is a reason that were brought together and not to throw it away because it may never come into her life again and the same for me. I keep begging her not to go (maybe im dumb) My mind is telling me " hey, dummmy! You just met her. Forget about it." My heart is telling me she is special and to continue to try to keep her in my life. It doesnt look like it will happen. Im shattered and I wish I could change her mind. She claims she cares deeply for me but thats why she is leaving me alone. I tell her to get out of my life but then I call her 10 minutes later and beg for her to stay with me. Do I continue the fight or give up?
Is she worth it? Or are the feelings that I have for her worth putting myself through this? What do you think please let me know. Is everything a baited hook?
Angels arent supposed to fly so low

:-( Signed a broken heart and now

We no longer speak at all
be gentle but firm
instead of the bouncing back and forth it will save both of you time

Bobby0414's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:52 PM
Im from jersey and Im not asleep!!!
what is sleep?

Bobby0414's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:19 PM
You can quote all the authors and great men that past before us all day but Im not saying there is one
it just made me think twice thats all
maybe there is maybe there isnt
I mean people have been fighting over this for 1000's of years

priase the lord and pass ammunition!- serj tankian

Bobby0414's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:12 PM
I cant argue with what I felt that day it was something
ill never know what
but it made me happy thats all who knows maybe just dumb luck

Bobby0414's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:00 PM
Skot i believed the same a mere week ago. I cant say its a god. I dont know what it is. Something bigger than us and our convictions and what we believe

Bobby0414's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:39 PM
Just a nice little story that I would like to share with you all. After meeting someone on here (that is not going too well unfortunately) We were speaking to each other and talking about our fears when she brought up a story about her grandfather that had past away.Which is in part why she is scared to be with me becuase she is scared that everything good in her life will leave. But she had told me that the day that he had past away that morning she went out into the backyard and picked him some flowers and put them into a mason jar and brought them to him in the hospital. And soon later he had past away on her.
I explained that I had never been lucky enough to meet my grandparents because my parents were a bit older when they had me. 44 to be exact. I vaguely remember my grandfather but he past in 1985 when I just 5 or 6 years old. But I do hold a memory of him close to my heart about how he had chased me around with a live lobster and I had ran away and hid.One of the only memories I have of him sadly. But I had never met my grandmother and never got to hug her and know her because she had past away when I was just a few months old. So I was leaving work at 7 am on this past Sunday because I work the night shift and I figured I would try to go and meet them.I knew what cemetery they were buried in but I had no idea where. So I called my parents at 7:15am which they werent to please with .But I had asked "hey mom where is grandpa buried?: She told the cemetery and I had already knew that. But I said where? And the best description mom and dad were able to give me was that the headstone has 2 bushes planted from our yard on each side and you can hear the traffic from the nearby highway when you are in front of the tombstone. This round about description didnt give me much to go on. I got to the graveyard around 7:18 am on Sunday and it was still closed with chains in front the driveway.So i parked my car acroos the street. And I put on my mp3 player and wandered into the long roads with no particular except where I was in relationship to the high way that sits on the other side of the cemetery.I was a cold damp morning in Northeastern New Jersey that day. I walked and walked. I was very cold and I thought how will I ever find my faimily? Now I am not a religious person by any means granted I was raised catholic but I never really believed I dont think. I looked up in the dark grey morning sky and thought to myself maybe God will lead me to them. I must have made a million lefts and rights. I took my mp3 player off and listened for the traffic that mom and dad had told me about.I knew I was close.Finally after walking for 45 minutes I stumbled upon the headstone. I fell on my butt in front of it and said "Grandma, Grandpa , your grandson is here. Instantly a tear formed in my eye. I sat and made my peace with them and told them how much I missed them even though I had never knew them.I said to them that I was ok and everyone of my brother and sisters were well overall.I told them that I was finally going to be ok after a 14 year stint with abusing marijuana and various other things. Which now I have a clean head. Which I dont believe I had to tell them because I know they already knew. I cleaned some leaves off the headstone and thought "How or what lead me to here?" What made me make the turns I had made? I dont know what it was. I cant label it and say it was Jesus or God or Allah because I not really a believer in any of them. But something reunited me with them. I was touched by something. Now I feel as if I have met them and I feel they are with me. (man im getting teary eyed here at work lol) But that will be day I will hold in my mind and heart forever. Maybe now I feel like Im a free person again. I know one day I will see them and be with them forever. And finally get to experience a grandmothers love that I yearn for to this day.

Bobby0414's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:15 PM
Well just to let you all know I am finished with her even if she calls me I will give her the advangtage to do this again
Just left now with some good memories thats
all and lessons learned thanks to all who replied to this posting all of your consideration is appreciated
NEXT!

Bobby0414's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:02 AM
No she wasnt a gold digger i wanted to do that
she bought tickets to a broadway play that were 200
so i felt that it was right

Bobby0414's photo
Fri 12/07/07 05:35 AM
Well All I have came to a conclusion!
Screw her! This is the second time she has done this to me
I wanted to be happy not hurt. Im going to give up
I typed a long email explainging how I felt and what I thought and I sent it to the wrong email address! Just as well.
Im going to let it go and if comes back then maybe it was meant to be. Dam Ill miss her smile her laugh her touch
And the way she made feel
I guess as the saying goes better to have love and lost than to have never loved at all
Maybe one day Ill find true love
im not holding my breath though

Bobby0414's photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:37 AM
Im thinking F this girl if she could do this to me than she wasnt the hassle anyway
thank god dinner in NYC was only $200

Bobby0414's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:36 AM
I cant underatnd how you could be so into someone last night and not want to ever see them again tonight
so confused