Community > Posts By > dustcloud

dustcloud's photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:33 AM
As far as ratings go, you are an attractive lady. However, I think the costume is a little excessive. It is like gilding the lily.

dustcloud's photo
Fri 07/06/12 06:33 PM
I am. I live in a college town where the kids have more brains than money. I noticed that when walking the dog there were things in the dumpster that I could use. I have even found wrapped Christmas presents. But my best prize was a plastic cabinet that contained and nice camera and white gold class ring. The ring netted over $200 at the pawn shop.

dustcloud's photo
Fri 08/12/11 03:06 PM
I had an great aunt that was pentecostal. She told about her son singing mule train in church. (Knowing him, it was probably during the time they were praying in tongues)

dustcloud's photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:01 PM
There should be a happy medium in there someplace. I have dated a barbie doll or two and I find it difficult to emphathize with them when they are depressed over gaining 2 pounds. In my youth, I dated a couple that were a little homely but noticed that they got better looking after they started beleiving that they were attractive. Then there were a couple that were just ugly inside and out.

dustcloud's photo
Sun 05/09/10 03:55 PM
Granted we dont ask for directions, but to quote the exwife: logic has nothing to do with the real world. For her that was true. She went back to college to get a degree and become an office manager. She really didnt like math so she majored in history rather than business and now works for DHS. She is the woman who takes the kids away from their parents in the middle of the night.

dustcloud's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:32 PM
The last time I heard that was when the lady I was dating told me about going out with the guy that I has been my best friend since childhood so probably. Either that or you have something that really irritates him. (for me it was the ex being addicted to credit cards and fast food)

dustcloud's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:59 PM
divorce court.

dustcloud's photo
Mon 10/01/07 03:21 PM
sounds like she has been watching scary movies with friends and they all pinky swore not to tell their parents.......Just to be safe, you might want to talk to a councilor. Occasionally thing happen at day care, on the way from school etc. I just recently found out from my son that he had a near drowning experience at a day care outing when he was around 7 and we never heard about it.

dustcloud's photo
Wed 09/26/07 02:05 PM
I am with unsure. Spanking is politicly incorrect but needful. My son got his first spanking at 2. Lilpreggers is right in that it should be age appropiate. The little love taps work when they are at the appropiate age. I teach school and watched as the paddle was taken out of the classroom. When that happened, the kids brought the guns in. That is an oversiplification but still has merrit

dustcloud's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:43 PM
back again to fresh fecal material, I understand why few people would collect that

dustcloud's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:42 PM
Concerning Big foot. Hair and cell samples would suffice for DNA analysis. If anyone could find some ticks where they had been rubbing off on tree bark that would help. Also, if you happen across any fresh fecal material, cell would be found from the large intestine and would be good enough. The fresher the better. Now Oklahoma has its own big foot sitings, but there are other things here. There are the lights of Addington. (That is a town, sort of) And then there are the black panthers of Cement, Oklahoma.

dustcloud's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:54 AM
Ok, what is happening is that you are getting nervous and you are seeking a zone of security. You know cars so that is what you talk about. Here is a sugestion. Find out what the girls like and develop an interest that would complement the girls interest. Scrapbooking is popular, If you took pictures that would mesh. That way you help each other. A lot of women my age still do the toal toll (however you spell it) I make little wood projects.

dustcloud's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:47 AM
sounds like there is an obstruction in the sinuses. It could be anything, I heard a vet tell me a similar story about a farm dog. Turns out he had a lawn clipping up his nose.

dustcloud's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:42 AM
Well I try not to make a judgement on one meeting, but some of the things that I notice on a meet and greet date is 1) how often is she on her cell phone. 2) how positive or negative her conversation is 3) how punctional she is 4) how accomodating she is compared with how accomodatin she expects me to be. I had a woman out of the blue invite me to lunch on the other side of a large metro area, and then tell me not to make her wait. I dont call her anymore