Community > Posts By > cfb62

cfb62's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:00 PM
I don't understand why you don't just ask him what he meant?

cfb62's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:57 AM
I didn't have a problem with height at all, but then I went on dates with about 3 guys who were my height (5'6) and maybe a little shorter.
All 3 of them had the whole Napoleon Complex BIG TIME and it's now made me pay attention to height, where I never did in the past.

cfb62's photo
Sun 01/25/09 05:41 AM
While CJ's obviously not perfect, non of us are, so for that reason, it almost seems scripted. (That whole pretending to work for a charity will leave a nasty taste in my mouth for a while.)
If one of the contestants were perfect, we'd shake our heads in disbelief, and think that perfection's unobtainable, therefore not strive to be better people ourselves?
This week, when the girl who was supposed to be dressing them for the sports photo shoot was crying... I may have tried to console her a little, but I'm SO against a woman crying at work. You have to keep your personal and professional life in check. Her crying at work over her boyfriend was completely unacceptable. (I get that it can happen, but they didn't have the actress even TRY to compose herself.
So I felt that "challenge" was questionable.

cfb62's photo
Fri 01/23/09 09:10 AM
I've been watching it.
Love the premise, but man did they pick some arrogant people to be on it. Obviously if they weren't arrogant, it wouldn't be fun to watch.
CJ's going to win.

cfb62's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:25 PM
Love Actually

cfb62's photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:54 AM
Anyone can pay their own way for a cruise... I don't understand the point here???

cfb62's photo
Mon 12/01/08 12:04 PM
Definitely Clockwork Orangenoway

cfb62's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:27 AM

Have A good season with the Jets...?

I just want people to shut the f*ck up about him. That whole retirement speech he gave was total crap. Now it means nothing, especially since he has been acting like a drama queen about wanting to come back. I'm glad the Packers traded his ass. I won't deny what he meant to the Pack, and he will be in the Hall. But damn it man...he just lost alot of my respect with the way he acted these last few months. I hope Aaron Rodgers leads the Pack to the Super Bowl, wins it, and then says, "Eat it Bret!!!"laugh

Love the way you think!!

cfb62's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:25 AM
He's clearly got mental issues. They always said that Holmgren was tired of having to mother him and keep his emotions in check...
He's a great QB, but his reputation is over.

I'm going to the Jets/Miami game on the 7th... Being a transplanted cheesehead myself, I still haven't decided who I'll be cheering for. Part of me wants to see Favre do good, the other part wants him Sacked!!!

cfb62's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:15 AM

HI, you have been a member for almost a year. Why not try the forums, post and let people get to know you better.flowerforyou

I had just thrown up a profile and never really paid attention to this whole thing until this last week.
Thanks for the tip!!!

cfb62's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:14 AM

I see a little bit of everything going on here. drinker

But what's the point of pen pals and phone buddies? Are there that many people who are anti-social and don't want what I would consider a "normal" relationship??? You know the kind where you actually get together???
Seriously, I don't get it.

I think there are a lot of long distance friendships happening here. People join it as a dating site but then turn to just socializing. I don't think I would label it as anti-social...but I see a lot of comments that they wish the ones they liked lived closer.

Thanks for the insight. That makes sense...

cfb62's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:12 AM

Uh ohsick Why did it take so long to figure that out?

Did not realize you edited.

Why did it take so long? If I have never met the guy how the hell can I figure it out? It is not like he showed regular signs, like only coming on certain times of the day, or calling me during certain hours, or with holding his phone number. HECK he gave me what I thought was his address, we sent things back and fourth to each other.

Next time meet the guy in person early on. I've also read that if you don't see the place where they live within one month of meeting them that that's a big flag on the field and you should run like hell.

cfb62's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:06 AM

I see a little bit of everything going on here. drinker

But what's the point of pen pals and phone buddies? Are there that many people who are anti-social and don't want what I would consider a "normal" relationship??? You know the kind where you actually get together???
Seriously, I don't get it.

cfb62's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:03 AM
Well if it makes you feel any better, your story just helped a lot of people, especially me... if we don't meet somewhat early in the "relationship" somethings way wrong... you deserve and will get better!!
Hang in there

cfb62's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:01 AM
Hi to everyone, I'm somewhat new...

It seems many people are looking for pen pals and phone buddies only. Or is that just me and what I'm attracting?
Happy Sunday!