Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 01/11/14 09:20 PM
... because i have been awake all night and i have to work all day..

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 01/05/14 01:44 PM

hey trade...

do you do servlets and server pages by chance?

I wrote a program (first in python, rewrote in java) that scraped one site, digested the data, and created reports in html to be served by the actual server. I don't think it counts as a servlet, as it didn't interact with the client.

I see you should it's not too terribly difficult especially if you understand the CGI variables .. assuming you have a clue since your programming from a server.. but I guess that is not necessarily true

The two outer methods that you deal with are doPost and doGet ... it also depends on the editor your using... like NetBeans places a call to processRequest in both get and post methods so all request ultimatly end up at processRequest which anyone can do if you prefer it that way...

I am in the middle of designing a new web-site... ill show it to you when I am finished... need to learn blobs and clobs and quickly so that I can attach photos to the discussion forums as the one this one has... also needed to kn ow how to crop a photo in the event that it is not the right size or dimension for the set display which is very likely... anyways these two things are easy to learn it can just be difficult to know where to find them....

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 12/31/13 03:30 PM
hey trade...

do you do servlets and server pages by chance?

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 12/26/13 01:08 AM
Ok when I sit to write when it comes to art I will give it to you guys.. I'll make a special point to do it soon

also working on a new web site.. it looks great so far...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 12/25/13 04:04 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Wed 12/25/13 04:09 PM
It takes a minute to get into.. but i hope you like it...........

Before we go too far into this I wanted to add something about my artwork. If you look closely you’ll notice that something h’s have meaning. Like in Prison Sex the music video ( a band named Tool ) the opening seen a pair of scissors comes in from the corner and cuts a string that was holding something. The symbolic implication is likely 'Cut em down'�� . I do these things in my head all day long and for some reason drawing a blank. One might focus on the eye of a bull for the meaning '��bulls eye'� and also bull ****. Some of them can be pretty hard to do. When they screwed me up in the head over and over again when I was young I was thinking about a symbolic implication using a helmet that got dented. It hurt my personality pretty badly but when I recovered from it mostly in 2007 you'��d never know it. Better off than most people walking down the street but I still hardly said a word to anyone. I went to therapy and studied psychology and though of portraying this as going to the Dentist not sure it could work on a story line but it might.

Like in the movie Psycho the name of the Hotel was Bates Motel and he collected birds that were stuffed in an office think of the implication of trapping birds and bate. Also something to do with a false signature and the woman's last name I think it was either crane we she signed it falsely implying that it was forgery how she got the money in real life. The conversation they had in that office also strongly supports these little dynamics with implications and clues here and there. Not quite as well written as ol Hitchcock did but it’s my first one. One of the more interesting ones. Last time I mentioned I got totally attacked� must of flicked a kernel or something.

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 12/22/13 04:49 PM
anyone besides leigh this time!!!

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 12/21/13 07:02 PM
its a cpu that operates at a high frequency...

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 12/16/13 08:18 PM

Glad you made a thread..flowerforyou best wishes my friend:heart: flowerforyou drinker

putting the thread back at the top for psycho... best of luck...

nice santa suit there sweety!

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 12/09/13 11:53 PM

Should An Older Woman Have A Relationship With A Younger Man???
love love love love love

Of course, what a silly question!whoa

especially with princess leighah up there huh

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 12/09/13 06:46 PM
this discussion flipped almost a year ago around thanksgiving.. lol i have been coming here forever.... no luck yet... cant believe it!!!!

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 12/09/13 06:30 PM
yeah I was gonna say the Dreamweaver too ....

It is almost easier to learn html though becuase the basics of html are actually quite simple...

also the Dreamweaver is expensive but you can figure out a way to muster one up ... search engines and the gnutella network are good places....

no great way to do it easy i would just recomend coding it... html is very simple to learn

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 12/09/13 06:21 PM
amds are cheaper and tend to have better numbers such as fsb, core configuration, processor frequency... as in you'll find a processor with 6 cores that has a front side bus at a frequency 2333 mhz, and 3.5 ghz clock speed in amd ... intels youll be a little more familiar with tend to be tamer and over heat much less

Mirage4279's photo
Mon 12/09/13 06:16 PM
applets work a little better but you run into cross browser compatability issues and some require plug ins to work reliably

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 12/07/13 05:34 PM
certain standards actually do kind of make a difference... not that it is OK just its different... take a guy whom has had alot of partners vs. a girl that has... viewed as pride on one end a devious sexually on the other

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 12/07/13 05:15 PM
I am playing Morrowind at the moment and was wandering if anyone knew some good tips.. for example you can enchant soul gems and sell them to the creeper in caldera for a bunch of money and level up your guys skills... does anyone know of a great weapon that you wont come across through the regular game or anything like that???

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 12/07/13 05:12 PM
not exactly sure i have never done exactly that but i have run across it when i was doing video tutorials for java... try this link and youll fiund the one for youtube...

http://www.ezvid.com/

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 12/07/13 05:02 PM
yeah actually i just ordered a new keyboard and cpu so that i could practice servlets and server pages.. both in java which you will get around to in all likelihood will get around to those if you stick with it.... it helps to know things from the jdk... string buffer, string tokenizer, data structures (The Collections) also does not hurt to know advanced front end stuff and some simple database stuff upto blobs and clobs...

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:53 PM

Sounds good 9

I was gonna say the same about yours...

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:47 PM
apples vs. oranges about the same as unpopular of a thing as it might be to say... although it isz considered to be immoral to do so much for sex

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 12/07/13 04:45 PM

this discussion is taking off nicely

Gotta agree with you there!

hello nurse aud ... ive been here for years but only stop in here lately every once in a while been busy at work and trying to finish up school

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25