Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 12:35 PM
you've got mail!

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 12:30 PM
Pretty well just flipping through my recommended matches in Arizona...connected with one LoL

Hopefully you'll do bettersmokin

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 12:21 PM
Hello and welcome LoveLace
smooched

how are you today?

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 11:35 AM
I code in URL and is http compatible ... sort of indifferent

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 11:19 AM
to impress some lucky lady with the work I did in school LoL
have someone to go out for a drink with tongue2

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 11:19 AM
to impress some lucky lady with the work I did in school LoL
have someone to go out for a drink with tongue2

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 10:45 AM
I see said the blind man,

and I am pointing out that the word for pre-marital sex is probably not "fornication" when the NT was written however translates to the English word from Greek Hebrew ect..

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 10:38 AM

have any of you guys ever used source forge> The web site. I wanted to build some provable experience as I have coded for just under ten years. And was looking into sites where you can work on some projects with others.

drinker

I don't really use SF, but GitHub is a good place to share.

I see said the blind man,

LoL yeah I just started a GitHub account and am in the middle of the Hello WOrld introductory and was directed to it while filling out an application so I think you might be right about that.

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 10:32 AM
Yes, and it does it several times such as Levi and Leviticus and the desert of sin is right next to mt. sinai. Such as the parables interpreted in the NT.

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 10:26 AM
Actually, the word "fornication" is not in the Bible. It didn't exist when the NT was written.

Im pretty sure the NT was written in greek and would translate to English.

And if you look fornication is the word they use; at least in the KJV.

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 10:16 AM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Sat 08/25/18 10:22 AM
If you want to try another one try this out...

As a part of the sixth day of creation it says "Let Us create man in Our image; according to Our likeness"

Think for just a second in terms of literary devices when it comes to the word 'image' not like a picture or that we have similar appearance to God such as upright walking and eye, nose and mouth. But literary image...what is the image of the Almighty God???????

Then it says "that God gave the man dominion (crowned over or above all) fish of the sea, birds of the air and beasts that crawl about the earth. In the image of god the man was created.

As such Israel and his sons and relatives are shepherds herding sheep such as in Paddan Aram.

doing a few more on your own...

Son of Man
Let him with understanding calculate the number of the b east for it is the number of a man...

so on and so forth.

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 08/25/18 10:16 AM
I saw it with my own two eyes and have hundreds of them

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/22/18 09:50 AM
have any of you guys ever used source forge> The web site. I wanted to build some provable experience as I have coded for just under ten years. And was looking into sites where you can work on some projects with others.

drinker

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/22/18 09:30 AM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Wed 08/22/18 09:30 AM
If you wanted to try one on your own, and I do not want to give too many of these away just yet.

In the garden of Eden Cain killed Abel and the ground opened it's mouth to receive Abel's blood. In other words he was sent to hell as Abel went under the ground and symbolically depicted as dieing.

Similarly all the angels in Revelations are clothed with rainbows, clouds, stars the Sun and the Moon and they also have the tendency to speak in voices like thunder as well as the Almighty God.

:wink:

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 08/21/18 04:53 PM
Ive programmed in Java for about 6or7 years and do HTML CSS and JavaScript as well

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 08/21/18 04:34 PM
I see my study of the NT is pretty limited. And there hard to explain.

Most of my studies is in the Old Testament so far.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 08/21/18 04:23 PM
Have ever stopped and thought about it? When Sarai was named Sarah and Abram went to Abraham. I think most people probably believe the same about the tower of Babel and showing progression to Babylon, after all it is in Shinar.

What do you think of:
Levi to Leviticus
Bethel to Bethelehem:
The tribe leader of Dan a division of Israel Dan to ...
Cane to Cannan
and last but not least the desert of Sin to mount Sinai

:angel: flowerforyou

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 08/21/18 04:17 PM

What do you think about sex without marriage, is it a sin?

In the New Testament (if your Christian) fornication is a sin. If your Hebrew it is not.

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 08/21/18 04:16 PM

Follow your beliefs.
Date someone whose ideals are compatible with yours

I agree you would have to have compatible beliefs more than similar ones. happy

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 08/21/18 04:01 PM
Yeah Toodygirl I agree with you especially when you said that if a person wants to marry they should settle for nothing less. As per the New Testament it says that fornication is a sin. However, I do not remember ever reading that cohabitating was against scripture.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25