Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 04/06/14 10:15 PM
I could not e-mail my match because I was open to an intimate encounter on my profile.... Maybe I should have removed it or something of the sort... Oh well I just thought of it maybe I should try it...

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 04/06/14 10:10 PM
Going to school helps... makes you feel better about yourself

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 04/06/14 10:07 PM

sos.............. scared

Ehhhh He's just new

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 03/01/14 02:41 PM
Wow.. all the masks... Id say yes if it was not for on hold LoL..........

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 02:32 PM

If I could change the alphabets I would put U and I together:wink:

kinda makes one want to swim to England

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 02:31 PM

If I could change the alphabets I would put U and I together:wink:

ohhh funkie you had me at U smooched

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 02:29 PM
it would work on me frankie but I am not one LoL

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 02:11 PM
Hey good luck wayfair

<==== I work for the warehouse in ky

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 01:59 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Sun 02/23/14 02:07 PM
Ok hold on now... that could not possibly be true...

First off I have never slept with a married or widowed woman ( theres only one woman I have slept with that I am not pretty certain that she was not married and really not sure one way or the other )

Even though this is not the same as getting sex elsewhere it's making a point that most men do sleep with married woman ...

some men there is no way they'd pass it up... as a matter of fact some would sleep with a woman because the fact she is married and would not sleep with her other wise..

If I was in a serious relationswhip and she stopped abruptly in the bedroom I would definetly had my eye brow lifted but no way could you say this would be automatic grounds for sleeping with her friend at the office at work...

the fact you would say that men require support, loyalty and sex does have alot of truth to it in a stereo typical kind of way but the other statement is not true.. some do not require sex as much as others... others will be more loyal ect..

But to answer your question many to most will if their cut off in the bed room all of a sudden if given the opertunity to do so...

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 01:46 PM
I am not certain doctors or engineers are bad picks outside of the long hours they may put in... even in school their busier than average students...

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 01:44 PM
I think the two topics above qualify as ice brerakers and cutting right to the chase.. you & me at the alter and the other one... course they got moved... juist to see if he got a nibble on either of those two would have been interesting even to me....

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 01:36 PM
I think frankie managaed to think of one that is much worse than a doctor and engineer and yes even a controlling boyfriend... although I am sure thewy give serial killers a run for their money when their at their worst Lol

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 01:21 PM
very cute photo but blurry ... sounds interesting but not alot of other things were mentioned like relationship status what you were looking for ect..

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 01:18 PM
a ten on wanting to get put in a headlock with your legs... little else to go on from your profile...

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 02/23/14 01:14 PM
We actually have quite a bit in common.... I was born and raised in Phoenix AZ LoL... nice profile .... very cute photos

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 01/23/14 01:05 AM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Thu 01/23/14 01:07 AM

Just noticed this a while ago

tell me what you think...

Jaba's palace is out in the middle of a desert...

the language he speaks is similar sounding to spanish...

the motif of his palace is very much a mexican setting...

There are references that Jabba smokes pot... the leaf, the bong looking thing sitting next to him and the fact the Solo is a smuggler of all trades...

Now get this!!!
Solo owed Jabba money for a failed smuggling.. Jabba likely controlled much of the local gov. in mexico where he stayed hence the frozen carbonite where Jabba kept him as a trophy looked like he was being arrested.....

see hes holding his hands up in the air... Like he was being arrested while frozen

also right before this took place in the e[pisode before ... storm troopers were halling leighah off as she said "Luke dont!!! its a trap!!!" like they were being set up...

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 01/23/14 12:06 AM
The question is very hard to program for and not for beginners...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 01/22/14 11:57 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Thu 01/23/14 12:01 AM

create a program for:
(u can use any language...)
There's a chemist , author ,doctor , biologist,,,
Mohit, Rajesh, Samarth and Udit are at their monthly business meeting. Their occupations are author, biologist, chemist and doctor, but not necessarily in that order. Udit just told the biologist that Samarth was on his way to home. Mohit is sitting across from the doctor and next to the chemist. The doctor was thinking that Rajesh was a very good name for parent's to choose, but didn't say anything. What is each person's occupation?

Using Pseudocode:

// Set up arrays for the professions and people

Professions = array('Chemist', 'Author', 'Doctor', 'Biologist');
People = array('Mohit', 'Rajesh', 'Samarth', 'Udit');

// Initialise loop counter variables

k = 0;
j = 0;

// Loop through all people professions and set all values to 0

while k < length(Professions)
while j < length(People)
Matrix[k][j] = 0;
j++;
k++;

// Fill in the information available, setting true to 1, false to -1
// The example below uses named references for clarity, but you would need to find the numeric array reference that corresponds with the text in the profession and people arrays.

Matrix['Biologist']['Udit'] = -1 // Udit is speaking to the biologist
Matrix['Biologist'['Samarth'] = -1 // The biologist is told about Samarth
Matrix['Doctor']['Mohit'] = -1 // Mohit is across from the Doctor
Matrix['Chemist']['Mohit'] = -1 // Mohit is next to the Chemist
Matrix['Doctor']['Rajesh'] = -1 // The doctor is presumably called Rajesh
Matrix['Doctor']['Samarth'] = -1 // Samarth is on his way home so cannot be sitting across from Mohit
Matrix['Chemist']['Samarth'] = -1 // Samarth is on his way home so cannot be sitting next to Mohit

// From here, create function CheckLine() to search for
// (a) a value of 1 in a row or column, and call a function to set the rest of the row or column to -1 (one person per role)
// (b) three values of -1, meaning that the fourth value must be 1 (at least one of the four people must fill the role)
// $row is passed as a parameter to switch from checking values in rows to values in columns.

CheckLine($row = True)
{
$tempcounter = 0; // used to check for completeness, reset each function call

// check for rows/columns that do not have a value equivalent to 0 (===), and if so, increment $tempcounter by 1
// else if the row/column has a value of 1, ensure all other values in that row and column are set to -1
// else if the count of '-1' in the row/column is (n-1), in this case 3, set the remaining value to 1 and mark all other column/row values to -1
// if all rows are checked, and the counter equals the number of rows, the program can end, otherwise call CheckRows recursively, alternating between row and column, to start again. E.g.
// if $row == True: CheckLine(False); else CheckLine(True);
}

The result is as follows:

1. Samarth is not a biologist, doctor or chemist, so must be an author.
2. The doctor is not Samarth, Mohit or Rajesh, so must be Udit.
3. Once the appropriate values are set to 1, a subsequent loop will place a value of -1 for Udit as a chemist/author, and Mohit/Rajesh as an author.
4. Mohit becomes the biologist, and Rajesh becomes the chemist.
5. The remaining entry for Rajesh vs the biologist is marked as -1 and the program can end.

The program can be extended by counting the number of names and roles.

---

Any programmer chicks out there?

:laughing:

Your psuedocode reminds of my first year in java LoL....

It's just the way you set the variables as a two dimensional array with length of persons and length of professions as opposed to something simple such as

String bobsProf;
String joesProf;
String garysProf;

so on and so forth... and turning it into a 2d array LoL....

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 01/12/14 05:31 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Sun 01/12/14 05:37 PM
Many people do not know how to view the rings of saturn. I have been studying astrology for the past 2 weeks ( 6 credits short of my diploma )... and guess what??? We all wonder how on Earth NASA gets pictures of planets that turn out great while the rest of us get telescopic images of intensified versions of what we see with our plain eyes through every telescope on the market...

Here's why... it requires certain types of electronic imaging in order to produce accurate images of the rings of Saturn or the outer atmosphere of planets... the most likely you's be referred to is CCD ( all of these tend to be expensive but not so expensive it is impossible to purchase it for most people 500 - 1000 dollars used ) CCD stands for charged couple devices.... other astronomer tools such as photographic plates are more expensive such as something you might be able to pic up a nearby galaxy but has a limit of one use...

sorry if you already knew this... did not mean to offend you .. here is a CCD Image....

Of Jupiter through a CCD

Of a neighboring galaxy through a photographic plate

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 01/11/14 09:22 PM

I enjoy nice firm ****. Makes a nice backrest for long rides.....:banana:

Hahaha....Your old lady's gonna need a strong back...and a lot of endurance...

usually leighs panties work to get things started

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25