Mirage4279's photo
Fri 05/11/12 09:03 AM
sexy

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/09/12 07:48 AM
cool

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 05/06/12 11:11 PM
Yes that may be true..honestly I just finished up a chapter on Java web services and kind of in auto pilot... I did look online though and got exactly what I expected...things that are similar in nature and but not as advanced as i need it to do any good (missing the specifics i need)...perhaps an online Java community is what i need.hmmmmwhoa

Parsing HTML is not an easy task..it is for designing classy web browsers.. parser callbacks and using the HTML.Tag class things as such... my code has difficulty and I do not completely understand it myself...but more complex topics just take practice and rarely understand the first time through...

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 05/06/12 10:53 PM
hot...pyxie has upgraded from the penguin

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 05/06/12 07:28 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Sun 05/06/12 07:34 PM

My gut says that when you are doing it this way, you are going to have to implement your own click handler. Even if that click handler just calls some generic method that already exists. It will probably be a generic event handler which then asks if the event is a click event, then handles the click.

The statement:

jep.addHyperlinkListener( new GetThePage(jep,frame));

class GetThePage() is a custom class I designed that implements the HyperLinkListener interface... for some reason it did not work on this particular application...

A ClickHandler specifically for click handling will not work unless I wanted to write a class that I built from the ground up to handle click event which could actually work...i suppose ..is a ton of work though

I believe your question is implied, but I don't see it.

correct..the statement...
EditorKit htmlKit = jep.getEditorKitForContentType("text/html");

the String argument "text/html" implies that other String arguments such as "text/javascript" (found in a script header) and "text/css" that tells web - browsers to parse the data using these pre-defined formats... so therefore is there a way to create a Document object that is defined for JavaScript so that JS is executed instead of displaying the code on the editor pane. WIthout having to write my own code to parse javascripting in web pages

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 05/06/12 07:15 PM
I recommended JEdit myself...not that I have huge experience in text editors but you can write scripts with it for the environment variables for the command line with coloring to notify you of errors works well for Java programming as well I would imagine..but I use NetBeans myself..it works good for web applications such as HTML/XHTML and CSS sheets ect..

Mirage4279's photo
Sat 05/05/12 06:05 AM
I know quite a few of you know a little bit of technical computing so I will run this by you... Just as easy to find it on Google though specifics can be tough when it comes to coding even using a search engine...
SOmeone asked if I had any coding questions...so here they are...

I am learning Java Network programming..specifically HTML parsing (reading an input stream from a URL and converting to display a web-page).. using class JEditorPane on a JFrame we easily pull an HTML file and use method setPage( URL url) to display a simple graphic of the file. A more technical way is to use the HTMLDocument class as well as EditorKit class using JEditorPane's setEditorKit(String str) method

my code...

public static void main(String[] args)
{
final JEditorPane jep = new JEditorPane();
jep.setEditable(false);
HTMLDocument doc = (HTMLDocument) htmlKit.createDefaultDocument();

jep.setEditorKit(htmlKit);

final JFrame frame = new JFrame("Web-Browser");

jep.addHyperlinkListener( new GetThePage(jep,frame));
try
{

URL url = new URL("http://www.phoenix.edu");
InputStream in = url.openStream();
jep.read(in,doc);

}
catch(Exception e)
{
System.err.println(e);
}

Key Peaces here are...

jep.setEditorKit(htmlKit);

and ...

URL url = new URL("http://www.phoenix.edu");
InputStream in = url.openStream();
jep.read(in,doc);

for parsing the HTML file...This method works great but has a couple of downsides to it...one the HyperlinkListener did not work properly and could not click links as a result...could be a fluke and possible my fault in coding...the other was is it possible to create an EditorKit object using "text/javascript" as the argument for getEditorKitForContentType(String contentType) method???? this way it will decode javascript's and not display it as text on the editor pane???

ALso other question is in this statment

This type casts a Document object to HTMLDocument from a method that returns the Document object..this could be another way to display javascripts as they were intended to be displayed and not the text representation although I know of no JavaScriptDocument similar to the HTMLDocument class but I have not networked for very long.

Any programming suggestions are welcome

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 05/04/12 10:48 PM
Well right now things are rough...but my Java programming has never been better... I am learning Network programming and can design simple web browsers ... my funding got hurt so my degree for Astro Physics is on the fence ( not the first time someone has interfered with my education).. but I can almost hack and build major league browsers .. and have been studying daily for two years or so.

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 05/04/12 08:06 PM

Still taken :heart:

where all happy for you silently..nice warm beany and all that LoLlaugh

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:38 PM
your too cute to get hurt

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 05/03/12 02:29 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Thu 05/03/12 02:44 PM
To answer this question realistically is .... if it was written in Java and as a jar file or a web-page I possible could...otherwise it is more difficult than you might think...

If you have an executable and try to open it in an editor the code is completely ASCII type code... a ton of numbers and letters in a sequence where you can make out words by looking at every other letter or so.. this is not possible to place an image into it and re-package it as an executable or jar or what have you... (there is prolly a way to pick .exe's a part but I am unaware).. jar files are similar to zips and one quick look in their io section of my book and I can remove all the class files for adding code and images...html files (web-pages) usually reside on a server and manipulating these files is pretty much hacking them... however you can manipulate an html file very easily it will simply not effect the copy that resides on the server that you got it from..meaning you could change an image or add any code on an html file and keep your own copy of it.. all the links and everything else would still be good on your own personal copy of the html...

Now you mention Windows 7 and I imagine there is a way to do exactly that of what your asking... each image that is displayed is specified using a URL that specifies it location on your drive...every image icon that is pictured is located on your hdd and the location specifeid..somewhere somehow the program knows where to find it where the location of the image that is displayed is specified with a path such as C:/Program Files/image.jpeg

an example might be to right click on my photo..depending on which browser your using it will allow you to copy the images location..you can then erase all the text in the text field of the web browser and press control+V to paste your copied location .. then click it or hit return and you will be directed to a page that contains the photo..just the photo...almost all images work like this

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 05/03/12 01:46 PM
The only ones that i know of are from the gnuttella network... these are constantly under a legal attack and ever changing as to the brand of software to use to connect with... the ones available now are week compared to the way they were before... I am a programmer and actually trying to establish connections via my own software...the last one I had was Phex it does work but not well...to get a couple songs for your collection is about all it is good for from what Ive seen so far....if you try (I have my own copy but constantly studying and on here ande have not tried it yet for more than a minute) lemme know how it works for you:thumbsup:

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 05/03/12 11:53 AM
Two kids ..don't you find it ironic ..that you of all people are cracking jokes about priests business cards???? Was it not in the forums two weeks ago you lured me into saying "...and yeah Ill have a threesome with 'so and so' and two kids"... and now over here lo and behold your passing out priests business cards

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 05/03/12 09:30 AM

thanks Mirage4279 and thanks all of you guys..seems better to work just in one sector,i think i ll study on networking and may be some basic programming if there is a time for it
totage is this what i need to learn for the cisco > http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3252304 what you think,are these good enough?

Welcome:smile:

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 05/03/12 09:26 AM
I am learning html parsing in Java like right this second (just taking a break) for web browser development. And actually just committed my first 'hack' but merely on technicality; accessed files from a server ...this is easy to picture using method openStream from a cooked up URL object from a file that is not in the front for a regular request from a client. My programming is more web based as it turns out...was not on purpose though. I have great HTML and CSS skills (still learning JavaScript's) .. and as I am sure you know Java is great to coincide with web pages/browser and server applications such as multithreaded requests and logging them ect.. It sounds like you have more experience then me though ( I program every day pretty much...have been for years now)

Could you help with a couple key questions???

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 05/03/12 09:06 AM
This is not the type of talk we'd expect from a tame little cute puppy that is barely awake.. go ahead and finish your beer and leave the car keys on the table and well talk about it tomorrow..

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:46 AM
Yeah I believe in it...
Not sure I am patient enough for it

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 05/02/12 04:01 PM
single like a slice of craft cheese

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 05/01/12 11:47 PM

Is there a word for younger guys looking for older women?

would you like me to make one up???

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next