Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 12/21/12 05:19 PM
This is interesting... I was came on to quite forwardly. For example a wife of a US Marshall where I worked pretty much said "Let's go into your apartment and have sex" in so many words... I said no... and I do not think most guys would have... on another occasssion a girl started feeling me up... very boldly... after 5 or six times I broke down.... we started ... but then stopped shortly after... on another occasssion a girl of a firend of mine came home and tore off her clothes and barged into the bathroom and invited me into bed with her shorlty after ( although it was not me that really said no.. she also did not seem quite as into it after we were in bed) and as a result no sex...

So yeah .... a demonstration of restraint and I do not think most guys would have said no clear across the board in these situations.

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 12/21/12 05:12 PM

Sometimes NO means YES....I'm kidding, of course no means no.

not contractually, contractually the signature means yes, regardless of what the verbal response is,,,,

similar in other life situations too,,we dont just communicate with our mouths,,

That's so True.
Body language, stripping off clothes, lip locking...it goes on and on. Then you Yell...Stop..NO..laugh laugh

what

I'll try it out with Navygirl and see how it goes....tongue2

laugh laugh laugh

I will pay a million the day navy girl strips and locks lips and goes 'on and on' just to say no to someone

LoL she'll break out her board game of battle ship ( the canadian version of course )...

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 12/21/12 04:01 PM
It depends on what you want... I am a Java developer and own a Latitude D810 which is a Dell... its actuall my second Latitude... It will not... repeat will not play brand new video games... but executes everything else perfectly.... would not recomend running it on Vista although it might turn out to be alright... highly recomend 7 and XP for the OS... as Vista can be more CPU intensive.... have had very few problems with and lived a very rugged life... had to take it to the shop a couple times... prolly so not the pc's fault as it was a rugged lifestyle of a college student. Heard the studio was a good laptop as well... prolly can execute the newer games where the Latitude simply will not ... could not tell you for sure though as I have never had one.

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 12/21/12 03:43 PM

I recently dated a guy who is very marriage minded, but he also made it clear that he would expect to be "The Man" and make all the final decisions in the relationship.I honestly felt that someday I'd like to get married again, but the longer I'm single and making my own choices without having to consider another persons opinions or needs, the more I think i'm gonna stay single.

What about you are you willing to give up your freedom to be in a committed relationship?

Its not about giving up freedom for a relationship but sure as hell would not be with a guy that makes all the decisions. This is strictly my own opinion; but marriage to me shoud be should be a partnership; not a dictatorship.

Yeah yeah yeah... put your hair in pig tails.... now!happy

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 12/21/12 03:38 PM
You look like a girl scout in that photo... If you had pigtails you could be in the centerfold for barely legal....:thumbsup:

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 12/21/12 03:35 PM

Sometimes NO means YES....I'm kidding, of course no means no.

not contractually, contractually the signature means yes, regardless of what the verbal response is,,,,

similar in other life situations too,,we dont just communicate with our mouths,,

That's so True.
Body language, stripping off clothes, lip locking...it goes on and on. Then you Yell...Stop..NO..laugh laugh

what

I'll try it out with Navygirl and see how it goes....tongue2

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 12/21/12 03:34 PM
Well the galringly obvious fact that we are kind of tiptoeing around here is ... Women are more frequently propositioned by men... men tend to have to be more aggressive if they want to date and not so much for women.... When I was 16 I had girls check me out all the time ... still do ... just not nearly as intense... couldnt do much about it (long story...anxiety type issues)... point here is... the topic "No means ..No" is directed a little more at men then women... I am not sure a reminder is necessary on this subject as it is quite illegal to persist sexually beyound a "No".... much more after this and could be considered rape. I think we all know this... understanding what no means is not exactly addressing the issue during such encounters as self control might be.

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 12/21/12 03:03 PM
Theres Navygirl!!!!

Getta rope!!!

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 12/20/12 12:22 PM
Yeah I would say likely to be lied to for so many different reasons... On one hand kind of personal .... on the other it is kind of your parteners business... as for me it can make a difference... but not enough to make or break either way....Girls date m ore often then guys do...especially shy quiet ones like myself so i try not to be judgemental on the subject

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 12/20/12 01:32 AM

no way am I reading all that. anyone want to provide a synopsislaugh

Young

And rude. Which is synonymous.

Hey Melissa!!!waving

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:42 PM

What do you guys think about Norton or Advanced System Care 6?

Those guys are boobs.... Check out avg

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:19 PM

I think I talk too much

Pffffft.
It is they who listen too little.

I was recently informed that men don't care about a woman's thoughts, accomplishments or anything else they have to say. They are simply interested in whether or not you will have sex with them.

So, I've stopped bothering them with conversation.

Thats cool.... Maybe i can get away with well placed emoticons

Woooooo hooooooooo

Oops
:banana:

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 11/20/12 08:38 AM

Thats nice of you!! maybe u can help with my problem?
When i got my pc it was very fast at startup but now it starts very slow.. It gets fast to the menu for typing my password but after that it takes a lot of time to use it.

Sometimes this happens because we have too many programs launching at startup. In the search section under the windows start button type msconfig. Launch that and go to startup. Turn off any programs you don't need launching at startup. Make sure not to turn off windows stuff lol.

the most likely cause of this is not using short cuts on your desktop. Having the actual program icons will bog down the start up quite considerably

Mirage4279's photo
Tue 11/20/12 08:24 AM
Another av program you may want to consider is avg. It came recomended in my web design class. in order to say which av program is best for certaiin is difficult you have to know about BIOS.
Things only a programmer that specializes in cryptography and other types of security type things would know.
That being said most likely place for infection is your
Email

ut most voruses are transmitted over the internet , so a web design class is a good refferal.

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 11/18/12 07:58 AM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Sun 11/18/12 08:15 AM
AMD A8 Systems

shop.amd.com/us/All/Search?NamedQuery=visiona8&SearchFacets=category:Desktop&promoid=vsa802

AMD A10 Systems

Acer AM3420-UR20P PC Desktop PC
with AMD A10-5700 Series
Processor,12GB DDR3 Memory,2TB
SATA Hard Drive, AMD Radeon HD7470
Graphic Card

AMD Phenom Systems

http://www.buycheapr.com/us/result.jsp?ga=us4s2&q=phenom+ii+x4+system

most of these systems have amd quad core processors that have very quick fsb's. Some of them have hex cores. If you wanted to add to the effeciency of executing these programs try memory that has ddr 3 tech for ram. Many or most of these systems do have this.

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:50 AM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Sun 11/18/12 06:55 AM
Audio and video recording seems like it would require a lot of primirary memory and fast front side bus to execute most effeciently. Things like a multi core processor ( consider a quad core over a dual ) will make the most noticable difference.

You might hear advice that is more accurate on technecality. But with complex programs that use multithreading and process a lot of data youll want at least 4-6 gigs of ram , a quad core , and a front side bus that operates @ 1000 mghz plus ( most likely find figures such 1333 mghz ).

Motherboards on laptops tend not to run as quickly ( especally per dollar ) so I would recomond a pc for.

Specific models , I would have to look for online. Personally I would piece the components together for best results.

AMDs can be less pricy for their version then the Intel version of a cpu. The FSB is determined by the frequency the processor operates at. Although the data path the FSB refers to is primarily on the mother board the figure is given on the cpu stat.. That means the higher the frequency of the cpu the faster the front side bus will be depending on other variables.

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 11/11/12 05:36 PM
1 to 10 me

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 11/11/12 10:13 AM
Yeah I agree you're profile is pretty thurough and straightforward ... nice pics too

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 11/11/12 07:21 AM
lucky bastard ..... I want to slobber and drool all over you too. !!!!

Mirage4279's photo
Sun 11/11/12 06:57 AM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Sun 11/11/12 06:59 AM
Thanks for the teaser Holly

It looks like that dog is having all the fun in your new photo

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25