Community > Posts By > Mirage4279

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:24 PM

I figure if the woman you want is not attracted to you for who you are; then she isn't worth the effort.

I get overlooked by woman that I am attracted to all the time becuase I am quiet and prolly would do better under the right circumstances..

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:20 PM

Nice guys = boring, sensitive, emotional, and complainers.

Men should be exciting, strong and passionate. Women like that, well at least in my experience.

So true. Two of the men I dated swore up and down they were nice guys. One hit me and the other emotionally abused me. And yes the were on a day to day basis boring, oversensitive, overly emotional, clingy, and both were mama's boys. A guy can be nice without being a doormat or some psycho. Seems to me; you just have to find the right balance.

Hey !!! many people would qualify me as a "Nice Guy' but the only one I could possible qualify for is boring out of that...Sensitive , emotional and complaining is something that does not even come close to describing me. Outside of the non-stop rear screwing I recieved that started 7 or 8 years ago (which I complain about on a blue moon) is the only whining I have made and it is a very valid complaint... We need to step out back Navygirl

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:15 PM

Way I figure it a guy can kiss my face with make up or my butt without makeup. Your choice gentlemen. rofl rofl

Decisions decisions... Its a tough call ... May need to sample both...

Mirage4279's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:05 PM

Guys you can say you like natural beauty all you like but truth is when you first meet a woman you are attracted to chances are she has some form of make-up on. Men are attracted to beautiful women and women are attracted to manly men. It's in our genetic makeup (no pun intended). This is why guys work out and women wear make-up... doesn't make any of us shallow it's just in our DNA to find a mate that is aesthetically pleasing. I do agree that there is a time and place for make-up though.... I don't wear it on a daily basis but I'm not gonna go out on the weekends looking like I just rolled out of bed.

Dayum surprised :thumbsup:

Are you masking your make up or going for the natural looks these days???

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 08/30/12 02:34 PM
Still Single!!!! Until tomorrow Ladies and gents

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 08/30/12 02:25 PM
Edited by Mirage4279 on Thu 08/30/12 02:25 PM

Thanks to everyone for sharing their perspectives :-) While i know many ladies feel they are simply irresistible, they seem to forget that it is not EVERY man who'd see them as they see themselves! So when their coy advances are subtly rebuffed, they feel scorned and resort to very base methods of getting you down.
I quite understand that their pride may suffer some dent in the rejection, but they ought to learn the lesson that men have a choice on who they want and who they don't :-)

Again, this isn't just a ladies issue. Men do the same thing. Some people, both men and women, can't handle rejection well.

Maybe we should then look at it from both ends :-) Why is it that some people can't handle rejection maturedly?

I think anyone who is capable of feeling emotion has a "normal" capacity to fear rejection...I also believe there are many things that negatively influence our fear of rejection driving it to abnormal or excessive levels...The things that influence our fear can change or vary from time to time too, depending on our current circumstances..Some influences include self esteem, mental and physical health, self confidence, self awareness, family dynamics, relationship history....To me a normal reaction to rejection would require a period of sadness and hurt before letting go and moving on...

Well if the woman is Leigh it depends on what state your in...Otherwise it is not technically a crime though frowned upon customarily...

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 08/30/12 02:23 PM

"this is exactly how Nice Guys operate, treating all encounters with women as a form of speed dating and then getting annoyed when its revealed that the woman getting coffee was, in fact, actually getting coffee rather than cruisin for an emotionally co-dependent shitstorm"

Hahaha! laugh

Yeah, but i'd still stick up for him, because he's...well..nice.

Isn't he? spock

bigsmile

Yeah well I am quiet and peacefull...often mistaken as Nice...from all the stress of school and a way for paying for it it has came out that quiet and peacefull is easy to mistake for "Nice"...

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 08/30/12 02:14 PM
They lost my usual forum sex and intimacy.... so I am looking for a new home LoL

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 08/30/12 02:13 PM
Hot & Steamy LoL ...1 phrase two words

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 08/30/12 02:04 PM
Fresh out of red bearded gents b... LoL

Mirage4279's photo
Thu 08/30/12 02:02 PM
Leigh long time no see... this is the nice guys thread not the naughty girls threadofftopic

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/29/12 02:50 PM
Could not give you the tech details but the last time that happened to my Dell D620 the electric port on the mother board fried... so be warned...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/29/12 02:44 PM

seems nice :) add what kind of person ur looking for and maybe stuff ur into so people can get more of a feel for your personality

I was gonna say in my profile that I am partial to Pyxies and Chinchillas but I am not sure they would understand...

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/29/12 02:39 PM

Id just ambush you in the shower

i'd just murder you.

Didnt they make a movie about that????? :thumbsup:

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:15 PM

That is not true...

yes it is.
quit arguing.

Id just ambush you in the shower

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:10 PM

so guys like natural faces?
i'll continue to wear my ten gallons of makeup then.
i hate when people say women look better with nothing on their faces.
****ING LIES.
a flawless canvas that enhances your beauty beats no makeup any ****ing day.

That is not true... Not that that wearing a bath robe with a shower cap and a cig hanging from your lip in the morning is the best way to go for a quicky before work but after a while its nice for a change

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:07 PM
Apparently Pyxies are not hiringslaphead

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:06 PM
Still playing??

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/22/12 05:03 PM
Hot

Mirage4279's photo
Wed 08/22/12 04:49 PM

I believe it just depends on who is applying the war paint. I have seen some "tackle boxes" in my time from women...some need it and some can do without.

Tackle Boxes!!! laugh

Ever thought about breaking out the jaws of life for your eye lashes for me blushing