no photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:09 AM

Can't see phone images....I use full site

Weatherproof jacket

Thanks Delightful !

I’m thinking it’s too bad you can’t see my umbrella on full site. waving

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:05 AM

Besides the sex, I really miss having a partner/buddy to do things with. Everything from going to some event to having a dancing partner.

I miss dancing too! :dancer_tone1: 🕺

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:49 AM
Edited by JanDarling on Mon 03/19/18 07:49 AM
rofl

Hypothetically, yes. Funny men make the best dates. happy

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:47 AM
Rain 🌧 :umbrella:

PST...Do my phone images show up on the full site or just the mobile site? Anyone?

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:16 AM
Edited by JanDarling on Mon 03/19/18 07:16 AM
I agree with Rooster in that asking about it probably tells you you’re not really confident with your own thoughts about it.

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:12 AM

I'm really enjoying the freedom it gives me. Sounds somewhat selfish but now I can do things and go places anytime I want without having to think about someone else. I like the spontaneity which I didn't always have before. Will it be hard to compromise my single ways? Hmmm, don't think so because I had to adapt to being single so will adapt yet again. I don't see it being a problem for me in the future but I may think otherwise the longer I'm single hehe

True, we don’t want to get so set in our ways we don’t want to adapt. I will have to take the doilies back off the coffee table if I get one who likes his feet up. laugh

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:06 AM
I don’t even know how to find them. I get messages saying someone is my friend too. It’s all a mystery to me. what

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:04 AM

I don't have a mother in law anymore..........yahoooooo

laugh And no one here can tell her you said so. tongue2

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:01 AM

Hummm the idea I can do what I please when I want too and no one to answer to it...

That when I have to pick up around the house it is only my stuff which I pick up as I go most of the time...

Less time spent cleaning is the perk I’ve noticed most. Plus, since I’m so accustomed to cooking for two, I now freeze one meal for later and now only need to cook every other day. :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:52 AM

Well i like the fact that when i do something wrong and get into trouble i just go home. laugh laugh

rofl

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:47 AM
What have you found you enjoy about being single?

Will it be hard to compromise some of your “single ways” for a relationship?

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:43 AM
Edited by JanDarling on Mon 03/19/18 06:44 AM

i miss the smoking, drinking and gambling, now I'm single i'll hopefully get back to these activities very soon......

That’s for the “what do you like about being single” thread...coming soon. laugh

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:25 AM
The problem would be in knowing with absolute certainty that the ones being taken out would save more than those killed.

It’s impossible to know unless their plan is already in action. Then it’s defensive action, which most would agree with defending lives with whatever force necessary.

This brings forth the debate on what is “necessary”.

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:19 PM

Horseback riding.

A new one and a goody! happy

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:07 PM

I can’t imagine leaving my family. tears

I seriously doubt it.

Does that mean NO for sure......?

After all the times you’ve told me to never say never? Is this a trap? laugh

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:03 PM

Defiantly hugs. :heart:

I also miss having someone who knows how this dang remote works. I never had it in my hands long enough to learn what all the A B C D buttons do! What does it all mean? slaphead tongue2

laugh You have the remote back now I guess. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:01 PM

I missed the bus the other day, very annoying! laugh
As Jan says, it's the random moments blushing

lol laugh

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:00 PM

Besides Sex, what do you miss... ...about not being in a relationship?

The relationship.
flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:00 PM

apart from sex i would say the time we care for each other.. cooking.. movies.. fights...

I was going to say I don’t miss fights. But have to admit making up doesn’t happen without them. laugh

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 02:59 PM

...about not being in a relationship?

I miss Sunday morning cuddles and Crossword puzzles over breakfast.

I still do the crossword if I’m not Mingling, but it’s more fun doing it with a partner.

My Uncle was crossword champion here, when he died he was buried 6 down and 3 across..

You’re terrible Bri!
rofl

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 23 24