Community > Posts By > mixalh

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:15 PM

What about miserable and alone than 'whatever' with whoever?

yabut...Im not miserable alone...I think you have to learn to be happy with yourself before you can have a healthy relationship. I look at my life as a sweet, multi-layered delicious cake. If I meet my forever man, that would be the most wonderful icing on my cake. But in the meantime? Im sure as hell going to enjoy my cake while Im waiting. flowerforyou

yeah yeh yeh!! you're awesome :D right on ...

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:13 PM

Personally Id rather be a happy single person than a miserable one with the wrong person flowerforyou

my thoughts exactly :) right on heheh...

ditto lol

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:12 PM
oneo f the worst for me is when iw as 19....i was livin in a small town place...anyways i ended up moving to a city that was hours away for my grad year. there was a certain young lady i had my eyes on and was flirtin with and well....everyone in my friends knew i was interested and liked her lol (real high school stuff lmao). anyways i moved and before i left i asked two of my best friends to look out for her (like she need ed it but it made me feel better). i kept in touch and asked her to be my prom date.

anyways i made a surprise visit to the small town and i was the one who was surprised. i had a present n flowers for her but ...when i found her...i found her in one of my best friends arms lol.

apparently everyone else knew and thought that the "best friend" had told me lol *shakes head* heartbreaker. anyways he was tryin to talk to me...sayin....he tried to call or seriously thought about it lol.

what a messed up weekend that was lol and i laugh nmow and shake my head ...but that hurt n it hurt for a while.
glad its in tha past lol

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:05 PM
welcome to mingle....best of luck meeting people :)

see you around B-)

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:03 PM
welcome!! to mingle2 lol

have agood one :)

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 03:20 AM
hey checked out your profile...liked it :)

congrats on the weigth loss :) i liked your profile :)

as the usual saying is here...lol join the forums heheh

best of luck !

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 03:14 AM
i'm not awake...im not awake....*sighs*

yeah i am ...lol

damn cold's got me awake....*sighs*

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/24/10 03:11 AM
well he definitely doesnt hate you ....guy makes me proud lol....good ot hear that there are good people out there :)

yeah its a safe bet to say he likes you...as to his intentions...why worry about it? i mean it was a great outing ....why can't it be just that?

you had fun :) whatever will happen...i believe will happen ...it's all a ride...so enjoy it :)

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/23/10 12:15 AM
wlecome to Canada...*holds arms out*

lol

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/23/10 12:09 AM
hey ...welcome 2 mingle

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/21/10 08:52 PM
i just might lmao....i know that i'd have a million dollar smile happenin lol. have a strut lol

mixalh's photo
Thu 10/21/10 05:16 PM
thoughts n prayers with you and your family....

mixalh's photo
Tue 10/19/10 11:19 PM
hmmm...well it is a startling reality with all those deaths...everytime i heara bout them...i have to shake my head in disbeleif.

i can understand to a certain point how religion ties into it....but it was very broad i mean religion wasnt an apparent cause. what i see is you drawing your own conclusions which you, of course, have a right to do because this is your perspective and opinion.

i believe (me not anyone else nor do i expect anyone else to believe as i do) that it is a tragedy but what must be done and is that these issues need to be addressed. there needs to be an understanding of people...of humanity....that we all have a right to live and not be discriminated against for any differences (real or percieved).

what seems to be done alot of the time when such situations occur is...whose fault is it? ....people lookin for someone to point the finger at...someone to blame. when finger pointing gets nothing done.

what should, and i would like to believe is being done is having these issues addressed and finding a way not to so much fix it (as put a band aid on it) but to find a way to PREVENT this from happening.

bullying kills...

mixalh's photo
Tue 10/19/10 10:20 PM
kool...liked the pics B-)

mixalh's photo
Tue 10/19/10 09:34 PM

i am so glad to hear you are respectful of your brothers feelings. the friend IS indeed annoying, but you are very right about the brother part of it. before you go off on the friend, let your brother know how you feel, so he can intervene(sp). if you let your brother know and he tells you the friend knows, and then the friend does it anyway, cut loose with some choice words that would make a drunken sailor blush. good luck girl.

ditto lol....

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:52 PM
it's been a few years for me ...was in a bad place but things are lookin up and ...well i'm good B-) so best of luck to us all B-)

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/18/10 12:54 PM
your welcome....mingle2....was my idea!

lmao just like those windows 7 commercials you used to see lol

*ahems* welcome

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/18/10 12:25 AM
He was a cop??

mixalh's photo
Mon 10/18/10 12:22 AM
I'm just...here lol

welcome!

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/17/10 10:56 PM
when i think of christmas ....i think of my fam...i think of big breakfasts...and the big dinner! i think of all the talking n laughter of my fam and i think of the kids whose eyes light right up when they get presenets...

whats the most important is when my family...my bros n sisters n mom n niece n neph are here ...they can sure put life into this ol house :) *sniffles* i gotta call them now ...lol