Community > Posts By > mixalh

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/17/10 10:28 PM
lol thats an awesome story

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/17/10 10:20 PM
not sure there's anyone close by here either lol...*shrugs* i have still met some awesome people tho.

we're here to MINGLE lol....oops i mean MINGLE2

lol

not sure what to say but uhh...happy huntin lol

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/17/10 10:17 PM
4,376 heheh ....hello n welcome lol

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/17/10 12:19 PM
i have been in a ldr before and yeah it can be hard and very trying.

two weeks is a long time to be out of touch even if it was because of no cell phone credit. i could understand maybe a weeek but two.

anyways ...sounds like they're saying how they feel n what they want without saying it to you.

i have to say that a talk is in order with this person....ask them whats up....if they have had a change of heart or what. and if you cant get a hold of her...then yeh ...a letter would be just a sgood to at least get your thoughts n feelings out.

hope it works out for you

best of luck

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/17/10 12:11 PM
ok is that warning or a greeting...?

lmao

welcome

mixalh's photo
Sun 10/17/10 12:05 PM
i havent met anyone yet ...as in for a date...yet B-) ....i have made a new friend....i'm happy....things will go as they will....im along for teh ride lol!

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 11:06 PM
hey ...welcome

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:56 PM
that's effing awesome lol ...great laughs!!

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:52 PM
had me laughin n shakin my head ...yeh definitely a "this date is over" sorta joke

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:50 PM
lol thats great lmao

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:48 PM
hehheh awesome

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:45 PM

Leave a burning bag of dog crap on his porch now!:banana:

how bout spread it all inside his prized beloved mustang!!! hehehe

One of the contractors I worked with had a friend who worked driving a cement truck. He became suspicious his wife was cheating on him so he drove home with his truck and lo and behold a BMW convertible was parked in his driveway. He called his wife with his cell phone and heard a guy ask her something in the background. He waited a couple of minuets he called her back and she didn't answer him. He promptly unloaded his truck into the BMW and went back to work after calling an attorney he knew. He dropped off his truck and drove home to see his wife's lover in the drive way freaking out in his underwear. When the guy realized who had pulled up by surprise lover boy took off running. Needless to say it was VERY over between them. his ex had egg all over her face as they saying goes.

Worst is he had to pay for the car but he caught his wife so red handed. More ironic was that the clown tried to sue him for emotional distress and turned out to be an attorney. That suit was tossed out since the guy ran and didn't have a mark on him.

People just suck. His ex had the gaul to demand alimony too. irony and comedy all around!

Now for his prized Mustang you have two choices, Liquid Fish Emulsion which smells like total crap or liquefied Bird Guano which smells really bad too but the crem de la crem is to leave chicken entrails in a plastic bag for a week in a warm place not in the sun and let it ripen. Put that mess under his seat, some in the trunk, and drain the liquid off in the vents just in front of the windshield so it gets into the car's ventilation. She smell of rotting chicken entrails is FAR more powerful that crap and cleaning it out will be total hell requiring he takes his car's interior completely apart.

I don't lie when I admit to having an Evil Streak a mile wide!pitchfork

awesome!! heheheh

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:33 PM
yep ...it ended for a reason...whatever that reason may be....and now that it's over...you can move on and to do this....you have to ..i want to say mean but ...have to real is what i think.

all that just to say yeah lol

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:27 PM

Depends on the reasons why your friends and family don't like someone.

cause he is half black

If they don't approve of the color of his skin, then they have the issue. Not you.

yeh heheh...it's your life...your choices...you may love n respect alot of your friends n fam but it's a two way street (at least it should be) i mean they should also respect your decisions.

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:23 PM
*tries to start a chant* cougar cougar cougar cougar!!

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:15 PM
well i'd say listen to what your friends are saying ....see why they saying no...and listen and think about what they say.

in the end ...it's your life...your choices...

life is meant to be lived and chances are only there if you take them...

hope this helps a little

best of luck

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:07 PM
lol awesome...make us all take a second look at our pics lol

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:04 PM
hello and welcome

good to know that you got our backs heheh

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 02:44 PM
hey welcome :)

mixalh's photo
Sat 10/16/10 02:41 PM
Man:"Conan...what is best in life!?"
Conan: "to crush your enemy, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of the women"

lol from the movie Conan the Barbarian