Community > Posts By > SweetyPhi

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 10:06 AM
There are a lot of legitimate reasons someone would be hesitant to meet you, safety being the biggest. They could be nervous, insecure or concerned of the consequences of not sharing mutual feelings with you and how either of you might react to that possibility.

Unfortunately, there are also illagitamte reasons we are not allowed to discuss in the forums. Pst...can’t let them know we are onto them. Shhhh!

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 09:42 AM
I wish I had learned a second language fluently. I took two years of French in school, but have forgotten most of it, so je ne parle pas bien Francais, but can make out a little when I see or hear it.

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 09:30 AM
Ice cube

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 07:18 AM
Zebras are beautiful biggrin :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 07:15 AM

Good topic Beachfarmer. :smile: :thumbsup:

I have never chosen my friendships based on political or religious beliefs, so I can and do hold my tongue quite often. I may state my opinions when appropriate to a conversation, but won't get into heated debates. My friends know this about me and respect it for the most part.

Online, I don't engage at all. I stick to the fluffy stuff. I use social media and forums to unwind and have fun. I enter no room where CAPs are flying. tongue2

Fluffy stuff, made me smile that, I’ll borrow those words sometime por favor.

laugh Of course Joe. I use it all the time and have no idea where I got it. I had to have heard it somewhere. tongue2

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 07:06 AM
I hope this means all the bombings will stop now. I’d like to think it’s all just one man.

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 07:01 AM
Two ugly vultures
scared

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:39 PM
No, I don’t like wearing makeup. laugh

Have you ever walked a cat on a leash?

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:11 PM
Not in the scaffolding anyway. laugh

Have you ever been bitten by an animal?

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:07 PM
Papa was a Rolling Stone - Temptations

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:00 PM
Having your biggest fan cheering you on.

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 05:48 PM
I would wish for...
1. No more war
2. No more hunger
3. We all die of old age

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 05:23 PM
Good topic Beachfarmer. :smile: :thumbsup:

I have never chosen my friendships based on political or religious beliefs, so I can and do hold my tongue quite often. I may state my opinions when appropriate to a conversation, but won't get into heated debates. My friends know this about me and respect it for the most part.

Online, I don't engage at all. I stick to the fluffy stuff. I use social media and forums to unwind and have fun. I enter no room where CAPs are flying. tongue2

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 04:54 PM
Yes, a lot. grumble

Have you ever played in the rain?

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 04:01 PM
eating fatty goodies

Hey Jannie! drinker

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 09:45 AM
Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 09:18 AM
Xanadu- Olivia Newton John

Mickey4yousweety, that’s not nice! Janie is older! noway

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 09:02 AM
Under the Boardwalk - The drifters.

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 08:57 AM
ghi

Guests have invites. drinks

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 08:09 AM

I think you can turn messages off in settings. Could you have accidentally switched it off?

You can't turn off messages. You can only set filters to limit who contacts you or turn off notifications sent to your personal email

Good to know. Thanks Yellowrose.