Community > Posts By > SweetyPhi

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 07:09 AM
I think you can turn messages off in settings. Could you have accidentally switched it off?

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:39 AM
Sorry Michael. I already know I wouldn’t get it. My age range is set about a decade higher than you. If you’re messaging older women, that would be an issue.

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:34 AM
Warm toes. smile2

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:28 AM
Edited by SweetyPhi on Tue 03/20/18 06:29 AM
Sunshine on my shoulders - John Denver flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:25 AM
I no longer have to take a robe into the bath when I shower, in case his friends come over unexpected. blushing laugh

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:08 AM
All babies cry. sad

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:02 AM
Edited by SweetyPhi on Tue 03/20/18 06:02 AM
How did you find out?

Reminds me of a fax I once got:

Testing new fax machine.

Let me know if you don’t receive this.

what

rofl

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 05:53 AM
I’ve been told I sing like a bird. A banshee is a kind of bird, right?

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 05:40 AM
I would be a great date. I like men who can laugh at themselves. I can not only laugh at myself, but give myself more occasion than most. I’m a walking blooper. surprised tongue2 laugh

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 08:00 PM

I think people tend to act more freely with their lust outside of love.

Maybe they don't want to scare their love off by overwhelming them with the zest for lust that they may not share with their partner.

Which might make you think that they consider love more important than lust.

The question looms... (cue ominous organ music)... will the lustier party subdue their lustful nature for ever, admit their needs to their love partner, or eventually slake their lust elsewhere?

That is exactly what I’m talking about! Lust gets in the way of honesty and having fun. If there was an unconditional, confidential relationship, where the couple was completely honest but also had a code for what matters or something, then trust would replace lust.

Why not try trusting each other with your lust and keep both?

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:59 PM

I think people tend to act more freely with their lust outside of love.

Maybe they don't want to scare their love off by overwhelming them with the zest for lust that they may not share with their partner.

Which might make you think that they consider love more important than lust.

The question looms... (cue ominous organ music)... will the lustier party subdue their lustful nature for ever, admit their needs to their love partner, or eventually slake their lust elsewhere?

That is exactly what I’m talking about! Lust gets in the way of honesty and having fun. If there was an unconditional, confidential relationship, where the couple was completely honest but also had a code for what matters or something, then trust would replace lust.

Why not try trusting each other with your lust?

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:54 PM
The more you practice the more at ease you will get. Maybe practice striking up casual conversations with women that don’t make you nervous to start with and work your way up to the one you want to ask out. Good luck. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:43 PM
I haven’t seen this before. Precious! :heart:

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:38 PM
Que Sera, Sera - Doris Day

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:52 PM
Self tanning user

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:46 PM
Edited by SweetyPhi on Mon 03/19/18 06:47 PM
oops

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:36 PM
jkl

Jauntily kilted lads

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 05:42 PM

Defiantly hugs. :heart:

I also miss having someone who knows how this dang remote works. I never had it in my hands long enough to learn what all the A B C D buttons do! What does it all mean? tongue2

It's a "man" thing. You wouldn't understand.

I’m afraid Siri let your man secrets out with very little persuasion. :wink:

I met Siri one time, very surreal being introduced to him and then hearing his voice.

That’s pretty cool, Joethebricky !

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:56 AM
Edited by SweetyPhi on Mon 03/19/18 09:58 AM

I don’t let my friends set me up. If they know the man well enough to recommend him, then they know him well enough for things to be awkward for all of us if/when it doesn’t work out.

Good point. With that in mind, I should be glad my friends are clueless about my taste in men. laugh

oops

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 09:48 AM

Defiantly hugs. :heart:

I also miss having someone who knows how this dang remote works. I never had it in my hands long enough to learn what all the A B C D buttons do! What does it all mean? tongue2

It's a "man" thing. You wouldn't understand.

I’m afraid Siri let your man secrets out with very little persuasion. :wink: