no photo
Fri 03/23/18 10:57 PM
Blow horn

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 10:55 PM
Sand

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 10:53 PM

More to the point, is there love without money ?

Can’t buy me love. tongue2

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 08:19 PM

I feel that until you spend a good deal of quality time with a person face to face in real life situations, you are only in love with an idea. If it goes on too long, this idea can cloud your judgement. I believe genuine friendships can cultivate, but romance requires a good deal of personal instinct that cannot be clearly felt online, or over the phone. That’s been my experience anyway.

Very true...how is an idea long enough to make you think it’s clouded your judgment ? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I mean that it’s going to be harder to discover how you really feel when you finally meet them in person if you’ve already convinced yourself you feel a certain way the whole time you’ve been chatting online.

The longer you’ve felt that way, the more you’ll want to believe it’s true. If it turns out not to be, it will be an even bigger let down.

Hello Sweetywaving the let down yes would be even greater once we’ve already stuck to the idea. But when two people meet the idea can’t be that easy to dismiss right? The idea had feelings that went with it and if that’s the case there was some reality to it too. Forgive me for being redundant lol . The times that we realise we are wrong are times that frustrations and disappointments cloud our sense of self. So I’m wondering could there be a long enough shortest time and not wait till forever to find out how love can be real online? Like chat for a month meet next month then that’s it go away or stay slaphead sorry I’m just in a certain mood right now flowerforyou

You have a good point Sceptical. I’d also rather find out sooner than later. Why waste time? Then again, you don’t want to rush a face to face with someone you don’t feel you have a good read on yet. It’s all so confusing! tears I’m so glad I’m not looking these days! laugh

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 07:51 PM

I s there sex, without Love?

Same answer.

Oooo...good answer! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 07:46 PM

I feel that until you spend a good deal of quality time with a person face to face in real life situations, you are only in love with an idea. If it goes on too long, this idea can cloud your judgement. I believe genuine friendships can cultivate, but romance requires a good deal of personal instinct that cannot be clearly felt online, or over the phone. That’s been my experience anyway.

Very true...how is an idea long enough to make you think it’s clouded your judgment ? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I just think that the longer you allow an idea to brew, the stronger it gets. I just compared ideas to coffee. Lol! drinker

Here’s to more coffee and stronger brews drinker although coffee makes me palpitate I really can’t do without a morning dose thou. Same as I know loving can break me I just can’t forget how it can also make me feel alive . Cheers flowerforyou

drinker

Sorry, it was kinda rude for me to add my two cents to a question asked if Sweetie pie.

I agree with her response though and would add BUT, I do think you can have real affection for someone online. It would just be difficult to know for certain to what extent is it for the person or the idea. flowerforyou

Didn’t see any rudeness there jan flowerforyou I enjoy reading your posts and appreciate your thoughts. So keep writing them please flowers

That’s a kind thing to say Sceptial. flowerforyou

I enjoy your threads and posts too. :smile:

I know Sweetie pie. And when she sees this, she’ll whoa laugh At least online I can’t cut her off. tongue2

whoa

Janie doesn’t need to find love. Apparently, she can just brew it. drinker Lol!

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 07:42 PM

I mean that it’s going to be harder to discover how you really feel when you finally meet them in person if you’ve already convinced yourself you feel a certain way the whole time you’ve been chatting online.

The longer you’ve felt that way, the more you’ll want to believe it’s true. If it turns out not to be, it will be an even bigger let down.

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 01:47 PM
Efg

Elephants following giraffes

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 01:42 PM
You’re saying...You’ve fallen for a married man and want to go visit him to see if he’s being honest about no longer living with his wife?

I’m hearing...You’ve fallen for a faithless man and want to go shack up with him until he does the same to you.

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 01:09 PM
Shiver me timbers

Yo ho ho

Aye aye captain

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 08:10 AM
How do you know what he is saying to these women? I’ve known people in committed relationships who socialize on this site and don’t believe they were using the site to foo around on their partner.

On the other hand, not being mindful of your partners feelings about it is a concern, and may say something about the relationship.

I understand you seeking outside opinions before raising hell with him, because you don’t want to overreact to something he may consider normal by anyone else’s standards. But in the end, a discussion about expectations and boundaries would probably be advisable so you can continue on the same page in the future.

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 07:49 AM

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 07:39 AM
yza

Your zebra’s amazing! tongue2

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 07:32 AM
Finish invoicing before breakfast. But that was hours ago and they’re all done! (Dancing banana here!).

no photo
Fri 03/23/18 07:29 AM
Tomorrow to be sunny. :smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5