Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Thu 01/14/16 05:39 PM
Yes, they live right next door. Trash blows in my yard. Egg my house. Dog carps in my yard and the kids cover my car with dish soap. Threw rocks at my picture window. Called police and talked to my ward councilman. Nada. Talked to the mailman and he told me he has to kick rats off their porch. The mailman turned them for safety issues and for a while the yard was clean. I love my mailman.

justme659's photo
Mon 01/11/16 08:56 PM

Ok over the years I have seen far too many people; Romantic Fools let Valentines day panic them into a mess. Sometimes it works out to be funny some times not. How would you or have you managed to keep Cupid from shooting down your life? Do you have a ripcord date on the holiday?

Valentines Day is for kids. In my book it is just another day like a thursday.

justme659's photo
Thu 01/07/16 07:48 PM
Butribu, yes members can deactivate their profiles and reactivate them.

And snowbird, you should be able to read every message for free. I know I can if I get any. Upgrading will add some features like being able to have stealth mode.

I miss free stealth mode.

justme659's photo
Tue 12/15/15 07:20 PM

watched the other three on Netflix but have heard good things about this one and will watch it eventually happy

Ditto

justme659's photo
Sun 12/06/15 05:26 AM
What to do with a partner?

Well from my standpoint partner is the key word. When you find that person that is your partner in life you will have similar goals in life. You will both have hobbies,jobs,family and friends that keep you busy until it is time for together time. For me that person will have interests that I would love to share and others I do not. I will have interests that he wants to be a part of and some not so much. All I can say is the right partner will be the person that is in your life and makes even the worst the world can throw at you seem like nothing at all.

justme659's photo
Tue 12/01/15 05:22 PM

OP posted this over a week ago. Don't seem like she's coming back to meet her dream man. Or maybe she already did.

That is the secret to mingle.

justme659's photo
Sat 11/28/15 01:53 PM
Sexiest man alive? Jason Statham.

justme659's photo
Thu 11/26/15 05:19 AM
Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Elaine points to women's chests and says,"fake,fake,fake,fake."

justme659's photo
Tue 11/24/15 04:25 PM

Do you think you’re attractive? Nope

Any woman that makes homemade lasagna and has her own sauce is a knockout to me.. :wink: laugh

Thank you. I am surprised you remembered about the lasagna. Made my day. Thank you again.

justme659's photo
Mon 11/23/15 04:45 PM
Do you think you’re attractive? Nope

justme659's photo
Sun 11/22/15 07:06 PM

I respond to every message sent to me, but then again I only get one or two every other day so it's not hard to keep up with them.

I also respond to every email. One every 3 to 4 weeks is not a problem. But when you tell them good luck with your continued search and they continue to write drivel, you start to second guess your decision to answer every email.

justme659's photo
Sun 11/22/15 10:08 AM
I shot my friend Ned.

Best quote on Mingle in ages.

justme659's photo
Fri 11/20/15 08:16 PM
One day notice?!!!!!!!!

That is not enough time to even find a dress.

I wish you the best of luck.

justme659's photo
Fri 11/20/15 05:37 PM
Don't care, it does not matter. His perceptions of the world are different than 99.99% of the world.

justme659's photo
Fri 11/20/15 04:41 PM

Where the rare unique extremely attractive women.

They are with their rare, unique, extremely attractive boyfriend.

justme659's photo
Fri 11/20/15 02:51 PM
Million dollar winning lottery ticket.

Or

A job that pays better.

justme659's photo
Tue 11/17/15 07:33 PM
with their boyfriends

justme659's photo
Tue 11/10/15 03:13 PM
NO The first time was horrid. I like the experience I have now.

justme659's photo
Mon 10/26/15 05:29 PM

hi everyone, im new here and still learning how to use this thing, I haven't figured out how to upload yet, I know how I just cant seem to get it to do it???, anyway. im a bit gunshy but want to open up a little bit so I can meet someone special to enjoy life with

Welcome to Mingle and good luck. Hint. Your photo might be too large. And some phones I hear are not photo compatible.

justme659's photo
Mon 10/26/15 05:22 PM

I don't understand why women are happy (at least initially) to date liars, cheats, thieves, rapists, murderers, and worse, but not short men.

Could someone Please explain.

Let me clue you in on something. Every guy I have dated was over 6 feet. Not a one of them was a liar, cheat, thief, rapist, or murderer.

And, and when I look at profiles I check their age and if they smoke first. So now am I less for choosing a fella that smokes over a short guy that does not?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25