Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:45 AM

So he's romeo you're referring to..okay..OP is somewhat Out of Place??.I'm not used to make jokes by others...that's my problem I'm really serious person..

OP means Original Poster. The person that started the topic/post.

justme659's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:21 PM

:banana: count me in will bring a football team of handsome fellas tons of booze and party hats:banana:

Hi best friend. waving

I would defiantly be there.

I am bringing pies.

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 04:27 PM

Howdywaving I deactivate a lot lately. I don't letting all of the spammers mail!!!

They have been thicker than fleas on a hound lately.

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 04:20 PM

I just moon everyone.

I always miss the good stuff.

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 04:16 PM

I am usually working so much, I don't have that much time to think about why people that post topics deactivate.

Sometimes, I deactivate when I am busy and just don't have time for this or any site really.

Even if I am not here for a while, I could not deactivate. I would forget my password to get back here. slaphead
Howdy Sunshine. waving

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 04:11 PM

I am guilty of registering on a forum to ask a specific question about something.....
Things that I want to know about now.....but not things that I'm obsessive over and have any intention of becoming part of the forum "community"....

I guess that could be considered rude....oops...slaphead

It is not rude if you stick around long enough to respond to the responses. Do you vanish from mingle after posting your questions?

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 10:58 AM

Its not anything, that I've ever found worth paying
attention to.

Ok :thumbsup:

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 10:56 AM

Well, I tend to suspect that the people who post attention grabbing or extremely controversial things and then poof, are garden variety Trolls.

If what they kicked off is worth talking about, I don't really care if the initiator leaves.

I did not think of it that way. Thanks for another perspective.

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 10:41 AM
In my book, honesty is the only policy.
Besides, my honesty is all I have anymore.

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 10:38 AM

Wait a minute. There are millionaires on this site? surprised :laughing:

I don't think so. I guess THATs why I am still single. rofl But a gal can dream can't she?

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 10:15 AM

best wishes on your hunt : )

and nope i don't wonder about it at all

Okie dokie

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 10:14 AM

ya whatever did happen to being asked out for a cup of coffee anyhow..

do you find that most of your responses are from guys that live far away?

yep.

justme659's photo
Mon 04/20/15 09:57 AM
Edited by justme659 on Mon 04/20/15 10:01 AM
I was just perusing the topics in the different forums and it seems to me that folks post headline getting topics and then vanish or deactivate.

Does anyone wonder if they found what they were looking for? Or, did they get overwhelmed with mail and just said, the heck with this?

Could this be because a good portion of people do not read profiles? Is this a better way to go? A quick blurb in a topic and off we go?

OR am I doing this all wrong? Hoping an average millionaire (JK!) fella in my State, near my town, will actually read my profile and ask me out for coffee?

My brain hurts now.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:05 PM

I usually go to Port Clinton. How far is Geneva on Lake from there? I can look it up on a map later toowaving

Port Clinton is in the West, Geneva on the Lake is in the East. Opposite corners. slaphead waving

justme659's photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:57 PM
No, nothing lasts forever. Sorry.

justme659's photo
Wed 04/15/15 08:06 AM

Lmao. I've been called some things before but never an exotic animal. I'll be one of those lizards who's eyes can look everywhere all at the same time :smile:

Carma Chameleon?

justme659's photo
Tue 04/14/15 06:36 PM
I think, I could be wrong, but when you put in a 25 mile search limit, it lists first all the folks living 25 miles from you. Then as you continue to search, it goes beyond that 25 miles.

justme659's photo
Tue 04/14/15 06:31 PM
Helped a lady change her tire today.

justme659's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:59 PM

Well you don't really have to do any of that, though you might clear cookies to preserve your privacy, or delete other unused data to save space (or privacy), or you might kill apps which waste battery or slow it down.

Sometimes I like to swipe away unused apps just because it makes it even faster to find the apps I am using, to switch to them.

Thanks, now, how do I do that?

Swipe away the apps?

Do you know which version of android it runs?

In many versions, you just hold down the home button at the bottom center of the screen, until the recent apps come up, then you just swipe them sideways.

I only do it to reduce visual clutter.

Not a thousand per-cent positive. But it does say, Zeepad 7.0. Sooo, I am gussing 7.0? And I do know how to swipe off apps. I do that every time.

Thanks for all your help.

justme659's photo
Tue 04/14/15 04:55 PM
Nope, not real. we are all daisies.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25