Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Mon 04/13/15 03:43 PM

Heard alot about this stealth feature but why are you worried about looking at others profiles anyway?

I feel like a perv and it could be mistaken for interest. I dont think I am the only one who shies away from profile visiting?

I do. For the same reasons.

justme659's photo
Mon 04/13/15 03:41 PM

I want to look at all the profiles of the regular forum contributors, female and male. People are curious creatures and I like seeing where they are from.
Who is for Stealth Amnesty Day????
blushing

The last 3 years I was in stealth. Since this no free stealth anymore, I do not like it. I understand why, but I told some of the powers that be us old timers from JSH should be grandfathered in. It did not fly. I was told a very resounding nope.

But I am definitely on the bandwagon for Stealth Amnesty day.

justme659's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:58 PM

some of us never get over it..

... how can you care for somebody and just walk away like they never exist.....

Exactly.

justme659's photo
Sun 04/12/15 02:50 PM
Welcome to mingle. Put a suit of armor on, the ladies are going to eat you up. Good luck.

justme659's photo
Sun 04/12/15 01:36 PM

Well you don't really have to do any of that, though you might clear cookies to preserve your privacy, or delete other unused data to save space (or privacy), or you might kill apps which waste battery or slow it down.

Sometimes I like to swipe away unused apps just because it makes it even faster to find the apps I am using, to switch to them.

Thanks, now, how do I do that?

justme659's photo
Sat 04/11/15 06:00 PM
My ex husband, (the only one) It would take all the gold in FT. Knox for me to talk to him. Not that I do not like him or anything like that. It is just that I would have to go back to that fear and inadequacy that he brings into my life.

As for ex boyfriends, They have moved on and so have I. So no need to keep in touch or associate with them.

justme659's photo
Sat 04/11/15 02:20 PM
My daughter just gave me her old Zeepad android tablet.

My question is this; Do I have to regularly manually clear the history or cache? Other than swiping off the apps that I used.

Like on a computer or lap top you have to clear the history and cookies.

justme659's photo
Sat 04/11/15 11:55 AM
Edited by justme659 on Sat 04/11/15 11:57 AM
If I remember correctly, that is the Toledo lighthouse.

Next time you take a drive to the lake, give me a shout out. I would love to be invited to go with you. LOL Nothing like inviting myself on an outing. LOL

I will show you around Geneva on the Lake. Some nice wineries up there.

justme659's photo
Sat 04/11/15 06:44 AM

As the waitress approached he leaned across the table and asked ,"what would you do if I crawled under the table and licked your c1!t?". I did not answer. I just got up and left the restaurant. I heard him laugh as I walked out.

Again, with the right time and place and a hot man, I would have found this arousing.

On a first meeting? With a long time boyfriend much different.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/10/15 10:18 PM

Wow... Are there really guy out there like that, I feel for you justme659.. There are things out there know one should be subjected to.

Yes there are people out there like that and worse. Thank goodness I am made of tougher stuff.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/10/15 10:11 PM
Then there was the guy I meet at MickeyDs for coffee. He did not get anything to eat or drink. So when I was done with my coffee,I got up and he walked me to my car and proceded to put his hand on my chest. I had to jam my knee in the jewel vault to get loose.

Or, how about the fella that asked me to dinner. We were to both drive an hour to meet at the restaurant. I talked to him on the phone 10 minutes before I got there. He said he was just pulling into the parking lot he will get us a table. When I got there he was not there. Never was.

I could go on,there are lots more like that.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/10/15 09:55 PM
I know I have told this before but it helps to share with the newbies. I was talking to this fella from another site. He asked me to dinner at a place halfway between whee we lived. Once I got there he did not like the place. Said it was too dead. So we drove separately around the corner to another "family type" restaurant. We were seated right away. After the waitress took our order we chatted about our family,siblings, and the
Like. Moms,dads,grangrandparents and kids of all ages sat around us. As the waitress approached he leaned across the table and asked ,"what would you do if I crawled under the table and licked your c1!t?". I did not answer. I just got up and left the restaurant. I heard him laugh as I walked out.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/10/15 05:35 PM
sunshine.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/10/15 05:11 PM

Why strive for mediocrity when you can hope for the best?

Because I am mediocre. I would be very self conscious with a fella better looking than me.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/10/15 03:25 PM
The sun is shining, the grass is getting green, things can only be looking up from here.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/10/15 06:48 AM

The thing is I know, he knows, she knows, we all know..... but she (the new gf) doesn't know. As a friend, shouldn't I tell her that he was such and such, and caution her?

What if he was worse than he was before, and my gf died? I would never be able to live thru that.

Here are my thoughts. Even if you tell your friend every thing you know about this man, first hand,she will probably think that it is not true. Why? Because she might not have seen any signs of his temper yet. Remember he is probably on his best behavior right now. Also, she might think that you are being extra hard on the guy since your sister divorced him. You know how people take sides after a divorce. In an ideal situation a third party that knows of his anger issues might be able to convince her of the danger. Remember,anything you tell her, she will go straight to him and he will deny every thing you told her.
those types of abusers go after the types of women they know they can abuse and control.

justme659's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:08 PM
I usually tell them that I could tell them about my bunions and how long it took me to empty the cat litter box. That usually takes care of things.

justme659's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:01 AM

ive been on here for about 3 months and all i see is fake profile after fake profile and people who havent used their account in over a month and prolly never will again. i have read online that this is absolutely one of the worst dating sites on the web and that its near damn impossible to meet a real girl on here that isnt a scammer. the website said they msg'd 500 girls on here, only got 80 replies and 0 dates. and im not talking about online girlfriends im talking face to face actually met the person. has anyone had success with this site or is it just me?

First thing is the article states that they sent out 500 messages? I do not believe that. Why? Because mingle there is a block that only allows a small number of messages to be sent per a time period. Second if those messages were sent I am guessing they were form type letters. Any smart women would ignore those. Thirdly any message sent the receipent gets a notification at their regular email. It all truly depends on where you live,what your profile looks like and if you participate in the forums.

I will state that I have met about a dozen locals. And at one point met my fiance here. Why am I still here? He passed 4years ago and I hope it can happen again. If it does this is the place where it will happen.

justme659's photo
Wed 04/08/15 01:01 PM

This is not only a dating site it is a friends, community and dating site. Not every married couple is looking for somen,somen more. Some of us make friends here that last for years. Send christmas or birthday cards. Call and send prayers when they are needed. This place is home for me.

:thumbsup:

flowerforyou waving

justme659's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:57 PM

Thank you all and I am so sorry for your loss. It was my sister in law who took her life after Pat and Harvey my brother daughter died of a blood clot. So we are in shock for both of the daughter and mother my sister in law. I am trying to find my brother help in Zanesvile Ohio if any one know of a support group in that town could you let me know. thank you all

If I might make a suggestion, Hospice deals with death and dying. I know that here in Warren and Youngstown Ohio, hospice also has information of where to go for support. Also, call your local Hospital, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that they would also have resources to get help.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25