Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Tue 03/10/15 03:34 PM

you guys are really silly sometimes.

Look. Her computer DOES NOT HAVE an INternal mic. It ONLY HAS an EXternal port. rofl

Hello Tealbreeze,
I was just wondering how you know it does not have an internal mic?

I do have an external mic somewhere, just have to dig it out of a box somewhere in the basement.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions.
everyone.

Robin

justme659's photo
Tue 03/10/15 03:25 PM

I'm thinking "Where the heck is my future husband?" It's written in the stars that I will marry a foreigner or marry abroad.

Do you read the cards?
I have been on here since '07
if you do, where will I find my future mate?

In a box, with a fox?
In a boat with a goat?
In a car going far?
In a plane under rain?
In a store covered in gore?

Thank you very much.

justme659's photo
Mon 03/09/15 06:23 PM

I sure could use some help. I am to the point where I want to close a stick of dynamite in my lap top.

I can not get the internal microphone to pick up sound.
I checked to see that it was compatible with windows, skype, made sure it was not muted and turned on, set as default, rebooted, went through all the trouble shooting guides ( everywhere ) and yet nothing, nada, zilch.

Now I am going to tell you what Lap top I have. Please don't laugh, it is very old.

Toshiba Satellite, model # PSAA5U-01300Q
system unit, A105-S2101
Serial #, 86187024Q

Thank you.
Robin
P.S. the microphone is Realtek HD audio

First question what version of Windows are you running?

Second questions have you tried this guide? it's pretty thorough.
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03421813

Windows XP I am not sure if I hit on that guide. I will give it a shot.

justme659's photo
Sun 03/08/15 09:22 PM
Edited by justme659 on Sun 03/08/15 09:24 PM

I sure could use some help. I am to the point where I want to close a stick of dynamite in my lap top.

I checked to see that it was compatible with windows, skype, made sure it was not muted and turned on, set as default, rebooted, went through all the trouble shooting guides ( everywhere ) and yet nothing, nada, zilch.

Now I am going to tell you what Lap top I have. Please don't laugh, it is very old.

system unit, A105-S2101
Serial #, 86187024Q

Thank you.
Robin

Get an external microphone at Wallyworld.

eta:

Did you check that microphone is SELECTED in the 'Volume Control' for 'recording'? Not just playback....

Yes I did. Spent 5 hours debugging that dirty rotten buzzard.

justme659's photo
Sun 03/08/15 09:14 PM
I do not know what to tell you Mightymoe. I have been yelled at dozens of times... for offending other women for not wearing the correct bra that conceals the headlights. I was even given a set of petals to smash them down.

justme659's photo
Sun 03/08/15 09:02 PM
Edited by justme659 on Sun 03/08/15 09:06 PM

system unit, A105-S2101
Serial #, 86187024Q

Thank you.
Robin

justme659's photo
Sun 03/08/15 08:11 PM

are we seeing some pokies as well?

I am told that they now called "Headlights"

I am also told that they are to be hidden as other women do not want to see them. whoa

justme659's photo
Sun 03/08/15 01:18 PM
I know there is a deeper discussion going on here that I do not wish to comment on.

What I do wish to say is this, I understand that men's restrooms a lot of time have urinals. Now I really do not wish to see every one's private parts. And that is how I picture it in my mind. The family went to a football game once and my youngest son came back from the men's room so excited that they had a wall of water and a trough at the bottom, and you just pee on the wall. Yuck. But he loved it. Little boys. LOL

NOW, having said that, if the restrooms all have stalls, I do not give a crap (pun intended) who is in there going to the bathroom. What is the big whoop? I really do not care what parts you have or not have. As long as you are behind a door, what business is it of mine? Transgendered, Gay, Lesbian, Straight or other, we are all humans. Going to the bathroom is a normal function for all people.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/06/15 07:30 PM
Bones, The Walking Dead, and any period piece where I could wear a corset.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/06/15 02:18 PM

.... time together out in the garden.
... growing old together..

. but then you divorce or separate..
.. some of those plans just go out the window....
... now the thoughts of being alone..
.. during those few last golden years..
... shake you awake at night..hmm

That is the hardest part. Being alone during those golden years.
I still really work hard at forging new dreams.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/06/15 02:08 PM
I have taken it several times for different classes. Each time it was different.

Why, well at different times in your life you are in different stages of living and get different results.

justme659's photo
Fri 03/06/15 10:14 AM
I want a job. Welcome to mingle.

justme659's photo
Thu 03/05/15 12:12 PM

Hi, i always struggle when i am about to write first message... I usually start it with questions about random things, like; How are you? What are you doing?... well.. as you can guess, i dont get many messages back.. So i thought to ask you all, how should sound first message for another person :smile: thanksflowerforyou

I guess it differs from person to person. I might suggest to actually read the profile and see what things you have in common. Or, you could actually ask what it is about where they live that they like the best. How good of a tour guide they might be. How about asking them if they could teach you one of their interests, like, " I see you golf, I really would like to learn, could you teach me?"

It really is not hard. Just say HI first, introduce yourself by name and go from there. Just remember everyone you might like to get to know might not want to get to know you. Learn to live with it. It how life is.

Good Luck and be patient.

justme659's photo
Thu 03/05/15 09:14 AM
Well, personally, I do not take selfies. ( I would not want to break my phone.)

I take horrid photos. I truly believe someone switches me out with a troll on all my photos. That can't be me! It sure is not the person I see every morning in the mirror.

Secondly, the one and only photo my Aunt took of me is the only one that I look like me. ( Jean jacket photo. ) Yes, it is old, yes, I wear glasses all the time now, and yes, my hair is different. Yet it is the same face.

So that is why I have an old photo.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/04/15 05:52 PM
Pttttt.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/04/15 05:42 PM
O-H

justme659's photo
Wed 03/04/15 03:42 PM
Male menopause.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/04/15 03:09 PM
I tend to bottle it up till my chest hurts and then holler out like Fred Sandford, "I am coming Elizabeth."

justme659's photo
Wed 03/04/15 09:46 AM

I know selfish bastard right..lol
.. but to be fair women can be equally as selfish.... knowing your man desires you needs you hungers for you!.. and then you deny him..
... or perhaps... when it comes to oral lovemaking...... you would rather not finish him.... In that orifice underneath your nose.... just to keep it PG..lol... but when a man gives your passion flower..
... verbal attention....lol... he does not have much choice...mmm

..... my ex would stay up late in the home office . some nights..
..... I would go to bed waiting patiently for her... and then finally get tired of waiting and go to sleep...... in my mind I thought I know she knows I'm waiting... to spend time with her... so what's the dealio..
.... sometimes I would confront her push the issue so to speak..
.... she would just play dumb I think...... but to her credit some days when I fell asleep waiting for her.... she would come to bed and wake me up in the most .. nicest of ways..mmmmm

It might not be a thing of selfish, it just might be that she was not a mind reader. Some folks just need a picture map to know what the other person is thinking. JMO

justme659's photo
Wed 03/04/15 08:13 AM

I always wanted to learn how to..
. tango or waltz really well...
... but honestly.... when was the last time you went waltzing or did the tango...

6 years ago.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25