Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Thu 02/26/15 11:21 AM
How about Tahiti this time of year.

justme659's photo
Thu 02/26/15 08:09 AM
Good Morning to all and OP.

Coffee cool. Taco's for breakfast? Only on a day I do not plan to leave the house. Toot, Toot!slaphead waving

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 09:11 PM
Thank you. waving I think it is time to open my own business teaching others how to quilt, bake, or sew.

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 08:57 PM

What Kind Of Pie????waving tongue2

Apple, banana cream, chocolate cream, peach, cherry, strawberry, coconut cream, rhubarb, pumpkin, Key lime, lemon meringue, blueberry, blackberry, and pistachio cream.

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 08:26 PM
No, it is a small spot next to a McDonald's where he took his first flight. There are a couple of rockets and a copy of the lunar module there. Just a different place to show the out of towners.

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 08:23 PM

"Time is changing!!"

huh Is Daylight Savings Time here already? noway

March 9th. Don't forget.

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 07:50 PM

Give both the job hunt and partner hunt time and stay positive. Things just seem to work out like it was all meant to. Heck with some free time have you thought of going to see Neil Armstrongs first flight sight? I hear it's amazing .

I have been there several times. It is rather awesome.

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 07:33 PM
Thank you. As of yet I have neither a job or fella in my life. slaphead :thumbsup:

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 06:05 PM
72 views and not one job offer. Sheesh. frustrated rofl slaphead

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 05:48 PM
And thank you for the offer, but, not at this time. slaphead :thumbsup:

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 05:47 PM

Awww. just me.. that is so tragic.
..... and excuse me for saying..
.. but you won't mind if I don't ask you to marry me right..lol.. sorry I was not making fun of the situation..
ok I was. but I and just joking in the nicest way possible..flowerforyou ..
truly sincerely sorry about the passing of your spouse..flowerforyou

We did not get to that point. He died before we could fulfill his dream. Thank you for the condolences.

justme659's photo
Wed 02/25/15 05:38 PM
I am not here to look for marriage. Never was. I did that once, I do not need to do that again. Now having said that, I met Rick and we dated for 4 years. Yes, I told him I do not need to get married again. Yet, when he asked near the end of those 4 years and I said yes. I got to the point where if that made him happy, I would do that for him. Sadly, he died suddenly a month after proposing. So here I am, hoping that love will strike again. Still not looking to get married, just looking for someone to love me for me, respect me and want to share a life together, hand in hand.

justme659's photo
Sun 02/22/15 10:26 AM

It's amusing how many of the females on this site that I have come across have seemingly unrealistic requirements like a knight in shining armor or "the one" and he has to have all these ridged specifications about himself before she will respond to you. Nearly every chick leaves their info blank and under about me they just say "hi". 98.7% of them never respond then almost every time I see that I'm messaged or matched with some one I get online and their account is deactivated then most don't ever appear to ever log in. I've been on this site for over four years and only met one girl one time and it turned out she lied on her profile. She said she drank and smoked then says she hates it. Says she's slender but is actually heavy set. I'm close to killing my profile at this point.

I have been here since '07. When it was Just Say Hi. I have met many wonderful folks here and even my fiancee. When he passed away 4 years ago, I came back here for courage and support, and got it from a wonderful mingle family. Now having said that, I am ready to date again and when the time is right he will find me. (Lightning will strike twice.)

Now my opinion is that maybe some of those gals expectations are a tad bit too high for your tastes, but they might have lived through things that have got them to that point. JMO. Any whoo, join the forums, get to know folks and be patient. Your perfect partner is out there, but they just have not joined Mingle yet. Good luck.

justme659's photo
Fri 02/20/15 10:04 PM
guys that shave their bodies.

justme659's photo
Fri 02/20/15 09:35 PM
Thank you. flowers waving

justme659's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:49 PM
slaphead :thumbsup: rofl

justme659's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:44 PM
Thanks, I am just venting. I really do not think anyone here will get me a job. But I am an excellent worker. LOL

justme659's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:34 PM
I thought I was here on Mingle to meet a guy to share my life with. I guess I was wrong.

So I am changing my focus.

I am looking for work. I got let go at my job today. Not going to talk about why.

Now about my qualifications;

I am kind, friendly, honest, trustworthy, prompt and punctual.
I work hard and have computer experience.
I am organized and very creative.
I am team player and also very self motivated.
Once expectations are set, I strive to go above and beyond.
I am an excellent cook.
Pies are my specialty.

Thank you for any and all offers in the N.E.Ohio area.

justme659's photo
Thu 02/19/15 08:45 PM
Well, shoulder deep, rotting meat and moldy cheese. Quit the next day. And I was suppose to be a secretary.

justme659's photo
Sun 02/15/15 02:10 PM

.. so ladies.. you seem to have all the answers... so tell us men what it is you do to keep us happy...
here's your chance to tell us all those little things.. that you do for us on a daily basis... that we seem oblivious too.... so what do you do... and what have you done to keep a man happy..
Hmm..lol

Upon waking, hold his face and tell him how much I love that he choose me. Tell him he would look better with the grey tie than the orange one. Tell him to have a wonderful day. Appreciate every min. he is with me. That is just a start. Help him be happy, just as he would help me enjoy life. Laugh, love and relax at the end of the day.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25