Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Mon 12/08/14 02:25 PM

....jus hit me up Shorty!:wink:

PEACE!

Well you got your choice, a 5lb. rolling pin or a cast iron skillet?

justme659's photo
Wed 11/26/14 11:06 AM
Do you mean to tell me that Santa would give you coal just because you mentioned the TV remote or a tooth brush? You got a silly Santa. slaphead

justme659's photo
Wed 11/26/14 10:25 AM

Ohhh.. I would not worry about the batteries in the remote control..
.. the boys would have already probably .. taken them out.. and put them in there..Xbox controllers...lol.
..ohhh.. and don't even get me started on batterys.... well ok ..I don't have to tell you ladies about batteries.. and the importance of keeping fresh ones on hand....laugh flowers :angel: surprised rofl

For what would a lady ever need lots of batteries? :angel:

justme659's photo
Wed 11/26/14 10:06 AM

thanks for the Christmas help" Klc"flowerforyou flowerforyou

. yes great idea.. give my little "Thomas" a battery powered..
vehicle.... or as he !.would like to call it, a motorized form of xscape..lol..
.. I can just see him now.. he gets mad at me, for whatever reason.. Oh .. perhaps because, I asked him to clean up his room..lol.... that's not fair dad !.you're a big.:cry: . meanie.... I'm packing up my ,saddlebags:cry: and going to moms...tears ..laugh ..no nooo.. there will be no motorized escaping from here....lmao

I don't know how far he would get on a 1/25 scale toy! LOL If you were really worried you could take away the batteries in the remote control.

justme659's photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:30 AM

and yes the Sears catalog remember it well... especially the ladies.... shall we say the naughty bits and Bob section...mmm.... spent many a night thumbing .. through that catalog..
pitchfork :angel: ..laugh

rofl
Well I guess that leaves the race cars.
Or this...http://www.modelcars.com/tamiya-honda-cb750-police-bike.html
.ok.. I will just take your word for it seeing how I'm not getting . a YouTube video... or picture..
.. perhaps somebody that knows how to turn it into a picture can help us out...lol

It is not an active link, you have to go OLD school and copy and paste the link into your browser. Forgive me, I was to lazy to go back and add the Arrow ING thingy before and after. slaphead :thumbsup: waving :angel:

justme659's photo
Tue 11/25/14 04:50 PM
Edited by justme659 on Tue 11/25/14 05:02 PM

and yes the Sears catalog remember it well... especially the ladies.... shall we say the naughty bits and Bob section...mmm.... spent many a night thumbing .. through that catalog..
pitchfork :angel: ..laugh

rofl
Well I guess that leaves the race cars.
Or this...http://www.modelcars.com/tamiya-honda-cb750-police-bike.html

justme659's photo
Tue 11/25/14 02:44 PM
I miss the days where you sat the kids down with the big sears catalog and had the kids make their lists. It was easier to pick what they wanted within the budget. 10 year old's are hard to buy for, but if I may suggest, some sports equipment like a new basketball, or what do they collect, (other than dust bunnies) memorabilia of some sort, or a signed baseball for example. How about a motorized race car you and son could put together. Oh, a fancy kite you two can make, one of those dragons or something. I hope some of those ideas stir your imagination since I do not know your kids interests other than video games. OH! how about announcing that this year you are going old school and have them suggest what board games they would like to get. Good luck.

justme659's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:16 AM
Hit me up is a no-no. I would be tempted to take up a frying pan or my great grandmothers 4 lb rolling pin and oblige their request. rofl

justme659's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:08 AM

Ok... I need your advice..
Lol.. ok.. what do you do what do I do...
.. you like her she likes you...
. but you know if you're in a relationship with either it would crash and burn horribly...

... you would make good friends however...

. but you both feel strongly physically attracted to each other.....

.... can these two people sleep together and then .. form a relationship... a friendship

... or is ... being intimate.. a line that you should not cross....

... can you sleep with someone and still be friends..

...our is that the destroy of everything ..what is your experience

If and when you get to the evening of the second date...stop thinking so much in your head and talk to the other person and ASK how far they want to go with that good night kiss. Since you seem to know they want long term and you do not. Maybe just decide to end the date with a hand shake. LOL God forbid that you just might see that you actually are ready for long term and just lost out with a great person because you talked yourself out of a good thing, just because you didn't want long term.

justme659's photo
Wed 11/19/14 06:14 PM
Betty lou must be Mr. Ed's sister.

justme659's photo
Wed 11/19/14 07:47 AM
I can make a duck caller out of a straw.

justme659's photo
Sun 11/16/14 05:27 PM
Gemini enough said.
Smarter than the average bear.

justme659's photo
Sat 11/15/14 10:57 AM
It's five o'clock in the morning Moose, take your crinkle ball somewhere else.

justme659's photo
Sun 11/09/14 07:29 PM
Who was I? Nobody.

justme659's photo
Sun 11/09/14 04:06 PM
Yep, legit.

justme659's photo
Tue 11/04/14 05:28 PM
slaphead I thought this thread was about Day of the Dead.

justme659's photo
Tue 10/21/14 07:40 AM
For me it is a feeling of being safe and happy. Two people that have the same goals.

justme659's photo
Tue 10/21/14 07:29 AM
Yes, sort of. Perishable is not the word I would choose, but fluid is how I would describe conversation. The spoken word changes always. We blend words, combine languages and accents, and move quickly past words that are no longer in use. For example, antimacassar and davenport. So with so many movies to see in the recent years younger folks might not know about the bride of Frankenstein. Bride of Chuckie would be more their speed. The spoken word is fluid and ever changing. If someone does not keep up with that change, they are not necessarily abnormal, just lacking a past or stuck, not interested in change. As for what that person wears on a weekend that sounds like callus, I have no clue. LOL

justme659's photo
Fri 09/26/14 09:09 AM
Why am I here or still here? Well, originally I joined to meet someone "local", bond and form a life long relationship. I have met several folks from JSH and Mingle in person. One was just so I could make him some stained glass. Several were, uh, lets just say wrong. Then a newbie, who never spoke in the forums wrote to me a very nice and honest e-mail. We met and spent the next 4 years together. He proposed at the end of those 4 years and a month later he passed away suddenly. I turned to mingle to express my sadness and to grieve. The community grieved with me. I feel like family is here. So now I pop in every once in a while to see what has been posted, comment here and there, and pray for that e-mail that guides me to a new, local lifetime bond.

justme659's photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:38 PM
Well, mowed the lawn. Afterwards just sat and enjoyed the breeze. I wish every day was like today. Warm, breezy and sunny. Perfect day, just wish there was someone to share it with.