Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Wed 05/15/13 06:52 AM
My personal opinion is that you should stop drinking and hanging out with your child's ex.

He may have started out thinking you are like his mother, but he seems to have some deep rooted problems. ( Oedipus problems I am guessing )
and I think you would hurt your child by continuing down this road with this youngsters ex.

Kissing on the lips and boob grabbing is not a proper mother, grown child relationship. Even if he is not blood relative.

Now throw all this out the window if you are interested in becoming this kid's sugar momma or sugar daddy.

justme659's photo
Wed 05/15/13 06:33 AM
People are judging you? NO way!! I am shocked and appalled to think that grown-ups still act that way!!!

Here is the inside scoop. Ignore them. You are on a public forum, not safe in your mother's arms. Any thing you say or do, ( post or on your profile ) can and will be used against you. If you do not like it, or get tired of it, block them. It is either that or get thicker skin, and stand up for yourself. And for Pete's sake try and not take everything so personally. ( Unless it is against Mingle Policy, then report them. )

Not every one on this planet will like you, or me for that matter, and thank goodness. I would get bored to pieces if everyone was like me.

justme659's photo
Wed 05/08/13 06:04 PM

I do not know who posts much any more, but I sure miss that bloke that got married, had a beautiful baby and always had his finger up his nose. ( Well not always, he did have a baby. ) I guess he is rather busy changing nappies now.

( Ello Dan, where ever you are. I hope you and the family are doing swell.)

Justme659 actually Dan is on fb. He does not post much for he is really busy with his new bride Lisa and their precious baby boy.... He has grown so much it is unreal ....the baby that is not Dan he will always be Dan....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you. Tell him and the family I said howdy. He never failed to make me laugh out loud after reading his posts.

justme659's photo
Wed 05/08/13 05:44 PM
Edited by justme659 on Wed 05/08/13 05:47 PM
I do not know who posts much any more, but I sure miss that bloke that got married, had a beautiful baby and always had his finger up his nose. ( Well not always, he did have a baby. ) I guess he is rather busy changing nappies now.

( Ello Dan, where ever you are. I hope you and the family are doing swell.)

justme659's photo
Tue 05/07/13 05:04 PM
Great. Now what musical instruments are females suppose to carry to get guys give you their phone number?

justme659's photo
Thu 05/02/13 01:16 PM
Every woman on this site is in stealth mode.

Write to them. They will get a message sent to their "other" email that they registered with. You might get a reply.

justme659's photo
Sat 04/27/13 10:12 AM
SOME women are still reluctant to make the first move. So check out the profiles of ladies you are interested in and write to them.

You might get a few replies.

OR

Others suggest to keep posting in the forums and meet folks that way.

Either way good luck with your search.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/26/13 05:44 PM
You want proof, okie dokie.

2 :banana: :banana: + 2 :banana: :banana: =
4 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
not 5.

Am I missing something here?

All I know is that if you want to buy $5 of gas, and you give them 2+2 dollars. You will not get $5 of gas.

justme659's photo
Wed 04/24/13 04:18 PM

The Gong Show

Good one.

justme659's photo
Thu 04/18/13 06:53 PM
How tall is tall? (p.s. welcome to mingle.)

justme659's photo
Thu 04/18/13 06:46 PM
I would imagine that there just as many good women looking for an intimate encounter as there are "good" men looking for an intimate encounter.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/12/13 05:17 PM
Some of the people you have messaged might not get on mingle every day. Give it some time for them to reply.

justme659's photo
Thu 04/11/13 05:54 AM

Are you really think you can find your love in here? I mean are we so despereates? Or why we can just let things move alone . I dont knowif someone understand me ,

I did find love here. Why am I still here? He passed away and my friends here helped me through the worst times of my life. I also hope love lightning will strike twice.

justme659's photo
Mon 04/08/13 04:43 PM
Know what you want in a partner. Be honest. Be happy with yourself.
Good luck. Welcome to Mingle. And finally, watch out for the wise cracks in the sidewalk.

justme659's photo
Fri 04/05/13 06:28 PM
Welcome to Mingle. Watch out for the wise cracks in the sidewalks.

justme659's photo
Wed 04/03/13 01:00 PM
Howdy and welcome to Mingle. Are you getting together a Scatigories game night? That is great fun.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/27/13 11:58 PM

Just wondering what women think of a single dad, I was reading a lot of these posts and theres a lot of questions about single moms, so just wondering.

Well this person feels that they are hotter than toast.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/27/13 11:51 PM
I meet my fiance here on Mingle. Unfortunatly for me and him, he passed away 2 years ago. I truly feel that this is the best site to find someone to spend the rest of my life with.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/27/13 11:44 PM
I am thinking that I am so sad and heart broken, even after 2 years of his passing.

justme659's photo
Wed 03/27/13 11:40 PM

I am new to online dating sites and I am just curious...
how do you go about finding the "one"
on a websites that has millions of members?

It all seems pretty daunting to me.

First of all, welcome to Mingle. Second, take it one step at a time. The "one" will not magically appear.

Be patient, safe and know what you are looking for and do not settle for less.

Some folks find that chatting in the forums helps, others feel that e-mailing fellas that interest you is better.

There will be plenty to choose from. Good luck.