Community > Posts By > justme659

justme659's photo
Sun 01/25/15 01:14 PM
I don't do goodbyes.

I do give a middle finger salute to those I do not like.

So I guess it is a in person and never in text.

justme659's photo
Sun 01/25/15 12:47 PM

A guy is watching a film with creepy organ music on the TV and suddenly yells " Don't enter that church, you daft ****, it's a trap! " His wife asks him " What are you watching? " Husband replies " Our wedding video! "

slaphead :laughing:

justme659's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:11 PM
I know a bit, as I do my own taxes each year. If you have genuine concerns you can call a toll free number 1-800-***-1040. ( I can't remember those three exchange numbers. ) You can search it on line.

justme659's photo
Sun 01/18/15 07:04 PM
Because people can be selfish. A real relationship is based on mutual respect, love and honesty.

justme659's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:02 AM
Personally I think and hope it is about mutual respect. Both parties working towards developing the best intimacy for the relationship

justme659's photo
Fri 01/16/15 08:57 PM
Today? A good cry.

justme659's photo
Wed 01/07/15 08:44 PM
Now I can add what this woman wants in a man/partner...

...Honesty, respect, patience, laughter, and love.

justme659's photo
Wed 01/07/15 08:38 PM

Looks like you men have all the answers.
About what women want.

rofl :thumbsup:

justme659's photo
Wed 01/07/15 08:36 PM
I think that 8 out of 10 viewers to my profile do not take the time to read the profile before writing. I figure that they like to look at the pictures and make up the story they think that fits... like a picture book. JMO!

justme659's photo
Wed 12/31/14 03:50 PM

I've got big balls though. Does that count?

nope

justme659's photo
Wed 12/31/14 03:44 PM
I am going to do what I always do every night... jammie up at 9, read for an hour and turn out the lights by 10. New Year's Eve and Day is just another day.

justme659's photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:02 AM

-simply because I'm better looking than them. Don't you think it's strange how so many gorgeous looking women are going out with very ordinary looking men? Either they're philistines and are incapable of appreciating aesthetics or they're only doing it to stick their fingers up at men like me.

Maybe those types of women would rather appreciate pockets full of money tossed at them, instead of verbal actions. Either that or they have a sight deficiency.slaphead

justme659's photo
Sun 12/28/14 05:00 PM
I do not want anything on my headstone other than my name and birth and date I died.

Because what I leave behind is my love for my family and friends in the quilts I make and the stained glass I give to everyone.

justme659's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:27 PM
Decorations go up the first of December and I want a clean sweep by New Years. So... all was down the 26th this year. My day off. Yippie Skippie.

justme659's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:33 PM
I have taken the Myers-Briggs assessment several times for different classes I had a college. Each time the results were different. It depended on my mood at the moment, what was happening around me, or if I had indigestion. I guess I do not put a lot of credence into those results.

Now to the topic, I am neither and both. My grandmother taught me that there are times to, "keep your darn mouth shut",(introvert) and times to, "stick your nose in other peoples business" (extrovert) choose wisely. There will be times when you can learn more by being a fly on the wall, and other times you can learn more by being the social butterfly. Know the difference.

justme659's photo
Tue 12/23/14 04:30 PM
Christmas...

Classic movies, Blasting Christmas songs, Sharing greetings with strangers and seeing them smile. Hugs. Traditions. Missing loved ones no longer with us.

justme659's photo
Sun 12/21/14 07:55 AM

I don't want to travel 15 friggin miles just to see someone!

Do you not own a vehicle? Can you not drive? Where I live in Ohio 15 miles IS the same town. Is the woman of your dreams not worth 15 miles that equates to 15 min. of drive time? I have to tell you I flew across the country to meet a guy and had a wonderful time.

justme659's photo
Sun 12/21/14 07:43 AM
Ok, here is my two cents worth on this subject. As long as any first email is respectful and has more content than, " Hey sexy " I will reply. Most times the reply is only a, "Good luck with your continued search." Now if the first email has content and is respectful, I will go and check out the senders profile. If I find there is any connection, interest and or content to reply to, I will do so. Now to your original post...

When I was actively searching for a gentleman to share my life with, viewed lots of profiles and I wrote to lots of men on the site. As with guys, I got an equal amount of no replies, strange answers and so on. Some of the profiles were too far away, no information in their profile, way too young or they were not smokers. I smoke and do not wish to impose my habit on anyone that does not smoke. So after viewing one of those profiles I did not write and moved on to the next profile. I might be a strange female as I was not afraid to speak to anyone, male or female and "Just say Hi." to folks I found interesting in the forums or in their profiles.

I will also say that there a couple of male members that have viewed my profile for years, yes I said years. They have never written. I do not find them interesting to write to, so I have not. It is my right not to do so. Yet they keep looking at my profile. ( My guess is that they are entertaining themselves.)

Now I can guess as to why other women might not write first, but it would be just guess work. I think everyone has their own reasons for writing or not writing first. And these reasons vary from person to person, nationality to nationality and male and female.

Good luck on your search.

justme659's photo
Sun 12/14/14 02:42 PM
Any thing I want. It's Sunday!

justme659's photo
Thu 12/11/14 01:14 PM
It depends on who I am kissing.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25