Community > Posts By > dmanshouse

no photo
Sun 12/19/10 09:31 PM
I would have to agree with Fear on that one. i was cheated on by my ex after a 4 year relationship(i know 4 years isn't long but since i just turned 24 last month its a while for me) a few months ago and i know that i wont be capable of maintaining a healthy relationship for a while. Just do you for now and something REAL will come along.

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 11:07 PM
I see could be a reason i never heard them im in socal

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 11:05 PM
That you did thats why i said new-to-me

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 11:00 PM
Edited by dmanshouse on Thu 10/21/10 11:01 PM
ah so those were lyrics from one of there songs? because you said everyone knows them but i don't lol

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:54 PM
guess im not everyone *sigh* i hate being the outcast hehe but im up for anything new-to-me so ill give it a listen. aint like i got anything else better to do at work hah

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:30 PM
Cee Lo Green - F*** YOU cuz now im payed :-p atleast for a 23 year old

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:28 PM
Recently lonely brokenheart

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:09 PM
what im going to be for Halloween

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 09:53 PM
Well you got me beat in the physically demanding and disgusting part. but my worst job was working at basken robins.. owner was ehhh flamboyant not that i have a problem with it but my work shirt was rather humiliating ... i wore a 2 to 3 xl shirt as im 6'4 and at the time 320lbs (full back in high school) and my shirt was just a large and hot pink....got compliments all the time but little uneasy when the owner said something along those lines

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:44 PM
Edited by dmanshouse on Tue 10/19/10 07:45 PM
Never said it caused problems just most of them dont like me. i cant blame them we spend alot of time together but when shez got a guy she spends more them with him then me. the current one we get along fine. that and the question wasnt if it would cause problems just if it was possible .

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:20 PM
Edited by dmanshouse on Tue 10/19/10 07:21 PM
Yes a friend of myn i have had feelings for since i met her we spend valentines day together but thats mostly just because that is also her B-day but long story short yes we have been friends since high school she has her boyfriends etc. (most of which dont like me lol)

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 10:01 PM
It'd be my third :tongue:

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 10:01 PM
sorry yes when i first left she said she wanted to work things out then later said she needed time sorry forgot to put that part in but yes you are all right time to move on brokenheart

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 09:30 PM
Well everyone thanks for the input while yes it is ultimately my decision i guess i have known in the back of my head that yes i do just need to move on and cut ties its just kinda hard to tell yourself that at least for me it is. Just gota figure out what to do from here...

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:09 PM
Edited by dmanshouse on Mon 10/18/10 08:11 PM
So me and my fiancée broke up we were engaged for 4 years shortly befor the break up she changed drasticly she would go out all night my alarm would go off at 4AM for me to get ready for work and my truck still wouldnt be in the drive way. i put up with this for a little over a month but when she was talking on the phone for an hour one night and i asked who it was she said nobody that was it i couldnt take it and left. i told her i needed time i wanted to work things out but we needed to separate for a while and get our heads on straight. i then later found out that there was a pic that was taken befor i left of her with another guy i confronted her about this and she did not deny that she had cheated on me. i still love her and still wanted to work things out but all of a sudden she does not want to and wants time to think about things the only time she contacts me is when she needs help with bills which i feel like an idiot that i do help her with them but not because its her but because she has two kids and the bills not getting paid would effect them and i dont think its fair to punish them for somthing she did (not my kids by birth i was the step dad) while i still love her and forgive her i dont know that i would really be able to trust her atleast not for some time. would it be best that i just move on my step dad seems to think so says i got a good job (repair medical equipment) no kids that i have to pay child support for and im still young. he says the only reason it is so hard to let go is because she was my first ( yes i did not have sex or a real relationship until i was 19) is it worth the heartache? and if i should just move on i dont know how to do it. im so lost right now. any advice would be great
Thanks in advance

also am i stupid for still wanting to work it out with her after she cheated on me ? one side of me thinks im an idiot but the other side doesnt at first i thought she was worth the wait to work things out but now im not so sure.

no photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:01 AM
Edited by dmanshouse on Tue 10/05/10 03:02 AM
Showing your soft side + 5 points.... using words like Dis and Dat -7. lol just messing with you

no photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:00 AM
Of course theres still good men out there. people say chivalry is dead but i would disagree at least not in me that is. I have to be honest i have only been on one long term relationship and it did end badly. I gave her the world and she cheated on me *shrug*. grant it she never got drunk and hit me so i cant say i feel you on that one however i am sorry to hear that this has happened just move forward one day you'll find that Mr. Right he just might not be in the package you expected

Best Wishes
Dominic

no photo
Tue 10/05/10 02:56 AM
I would have to say some BMW's are nice my favorite one would have to be a 1995 BMW 850CSI (only 225 built for the US) but id have to say ive always had a soft spot for Z cars my first car was my dads first car a 1974 260z not its got a 302 crate rebuilt with just a tad off 600 hp at the crank (cant get a clean dyno run)

no photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:22 PM
As a former bouncer id have to say not to many picky guys in san diego lol atleast not in gas lamp

no photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:11 PM
Hit me up in Gas lamp