Community > Posts By > Wiitard

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 01:41 PM
How did you get it so we can all avoid getting it?

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 12:11 PM
I will try it then, given your good recommendation.

Can't devote any time to it until after next weekend though, so I can't dive in for a while.

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 12:10 PM
I pre-ordered it as well.

It's sad that SSBB was delayed until Feb (might be delayed again), but they've added so much new stuff, I think it will be worth the wait!

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:23 AM
Was playing WoW. Went through the period where for about 2 weeks I didn't do anything but work and WoW. Then it got really boring. Then I got back into it. Then I stopped again.

Got Guild Wars. IMO, Guild Wars isn't fun. Sometomes you can't run down a small slope, or jump down a 1 foot drop. Sometimes, you can't run through certain fields. The game is very gear dependent rather than level dependent. You get your gear from killing things and trading in their drops to collectors. Sometimes, a good item drops at random.

Tried Dungeon Runners. It's kind of like Guild Wars but a little more like WoW. Same problem as GW. Everything outside of towns is instanced.

Diablo 2 is fun, but it's not really MMORPG either. Only people in the same game as you see the same world as you. There's no real trade or AH. You can solo the entire game if you wanted to, taking away from the MM part.

Tried Ragnarok online. It's like a cute version of Diablo, but everyone is in a server, rather than a per game instance. So, while it definitely is truly an MMO, it's not worth it's price tag. There's no story to it, and most of the time you're left wondering where you're supposed to go, or what you're supposed to do. It does have a 15 day free trial though.

Haven't played any other MMORPG's, not really planning on it, but if anyone can suggest a good one, I'd be willing to try it!

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:16 AM
Super Mario RPG was actually pretty good. Except the battle music was annoying, or catchy...whatever it was, you couldn't get it out of your head for days after it was in there.

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:09 AM
For those of you able to play:

Game Name: JUSTSAYHI
Password: wordpass
Where: USWEST
When: 10am PST (15 minute grace period)

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:08 AM
I still have my cards...they're by type then by alphabetical order.

I haven't had them in deck form forever.

I used to play as black and white.

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:07 AM
So, I was at my friend's house last night and he's a dumb @$$ because he runs Windows Vista on 1 GB RAM.

Anyway, that aside, he also has Hellgate: London and can run it with DirectX10 settings. OMG! It looks so much better than DirectX 9.0c. It's like the difference between night and day.

Unfortunately, Windows XP will not run DirectX 10. Anyone know if Windows Vista is any better than it was a while back ago? Or is it still just as buggy and a system hog?

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:03 AM
Really...I'm going to have to stop by my local Best Buy after work today...luckily, I get off work at 2:30!

Wiitard's photo
Thu 11/08/07 09:28 PM
I thought Nov. 12th was the release date...(Monday?).

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 01:23 PM
IMO, this game is worth the $19.99 they are asking. Play the demo for a while, and you'll understand. You can waste so much time playing it with really no good reason.

The game has no story...just go go go!

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 12:34 PM
OK, Details:

Who: JSH.com people playing Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
What: An Online faux-MMORPG
When: Saturday Nov. 10th, 2007 at 10AM PST
Where: USWEST Server
Why: Because it's fun

Game Name: JUSTSAYHI
Password: wordpass

You can Private Message me, my account name is MeGaMaNxTc (you add the account name to f'list and Private Message, rather than the character name).

Please do not bring your high level characters, this is supposed to be a fun event for all to quest in. So we'll be starting from the beginning on Normal Difficulty. Personally, I think I'll end after that, but you are more than welcome to play through Nightmare and Hell difficulty modes.

I will make the game at 10am PST, but will provide a 15 minute grace period for late comers and technical difficulties.

Hope to see you guys there (if no one shows by 10:30am PST, I probably won't hang around either...).

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 10:02 AM
I've cheated before. Been cheated on too.

Don't do it, it's bad for all parties involved.

I know, you get all hot and heavy and in the moment, but in the end, you only end up hurting yourself, your loved one, and the new one.

It really is on you to not cheat since you're in that position.

Now, if you're the one being cheated on, then that's a different story, and I'm sorry that it happened to you. brokenheart

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:37 AM
Working hard, or hardly working?

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:31 AM
...It's all about Mii and my Wii

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:31 AM
So, I posted a poem in Poems, Quotes, & Songs...

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:14 AM
A Poem by Mii
I have a little Wii
It's white and and glossy
It's not at all mossy
It has a vibrating feature
and measures 3 inches in diameter

I came to Just Say Hi
to just say hi
I post in the Computers 'n' Technology Forum
and make a lot of guy friends
I wanted to make more girl friends
so I asked in Relationships and Advice
they told me to write a poem
and post it in Poems, Quotes, and Songs

So here I am
Just playing with my Wii
Hoping to put you and Mii together
and play some Wii Sports

flowerforyou

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:10 AM
Hey! I just realized something from reading lelee's post.

Girl's wanna make more guy friends?

Post in the Computers & Technology Forum more! laugh

*sigh* If I was a girl...I'd have so many boyfriends!love A man can dream can't he...a man can dream.blushing

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:08 AM
Who wants to be my Wii Friend? We can exchange lots of Miis! laugh

6875 9306 3178 6204

Wiitard's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:06 AM
My Christmas dream was shattered to pieces when I got a phone call telling me that Super Smash Bros. Brawl was delayed until February 10th! sad

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25