Community > Posts By > Rachel78745

Rachel78745's photo
Tue 10/05/10 11:18 AM

sometimes i wonder if the change was in government or to not see a old white man as president,maybe both.....i'm beginning to think that maybe Arnold may run for the republican party,all i know is if he doesn't get reelected the next one will get credit for fixing the economy even though it was just do time

I know right! Good thing is the foreclosure rate is the highest it's been since 1995 at 11% So people are still losing they're homes and becoming homeless.

Rachel78745's photo
Tue 10/05/10 10:35 AM

Yea here is the trailer..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzBcQ93e6Ns

Thanks for the link!

I'm already annoyed by the American hostssad2

I know right! They must not watch Top Gear. Anyone who watches would know that this is a horrible idea. I personally wont watch it, I would rather send Jeremy clarkson love letters in my spare time, than watch that crap :(

I just hate it when actors that I love retire or are canceled.

Rachel78745's photo
Tue 10/05/10 10:12 AM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Tue 10/05/10 10:13 AM

Obama will win the the next election. He did fail to do anything about illegal immigration but that doesn't mean anything. The last election we had was the largest voter turnout in history. People are going to vote for small issues rather than bigger ones. Republicans are not modern enough and do not have the media support to win an election.

That's not true there is a HUGE segment of people you
are missing. LIBERTARIANS! Yep I said it I am a libertarian!
We to are young and hip and we have more common sense.
Liberals are mostly young and have no idea about what it takes to run a real country. They would rather vote for a **** president so they can keep getting high because it suits them.(and I smoke weed) Liberals are me first people, they want what they want and they will do anything to get it with no regard for those around them. Being hip and cool is not going to win an election. He appeals to the weak and the lazy, people who want things given to them instead of working for them. That's why he wont stop immigration because it would alienate all his voters.Just like all the hippies grew up and joined the rest of the work force and gave up the drugs so shall all the bleeding heart liberals. Eventually you will grow up and realize the foolishness of being a liberal and come to the dark side of conservatism :)

Rachel78745's photo
Tue 10/05/10 09:59 AM
Yea here is the trailer..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzBcQ93e6Ns

Rachel78745's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:44 AM

+1 ! I AGREE!

Rachel78745's photo
Tue 10/05/10 06:57 AM
True that BBC is a bad *** station. Any thoughts on the American version? I have not seen the clips for it yet but I am not getting my hopes up. The British humor is what appeals to me the most. lol I should have been born in the UK, my personality fits better there lol.

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:33 PM
Family guy hands down.

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:13 PM
Jeremy Clarkson is my favorite how about y'all?

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 06:00 PM
For sure!

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 05:57 PM

Well he was not born a US citizen so fraud would be the most obvious choice.

And yet, the people who contend this have prevailed in exactly ZERO court cases. Bring your evidence, this is what the courts are for, but so far, you've all struck out BIG TIME. After a while it just becomes yesterday's news, which in printed form is suitable only for wrapping fish at the market.

-Kerry O.

Yea and OJ was really innocent.

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 03:06 PM
I just bought one but I am not informed either lol. I was planning on reading up on them so this thread should be fun. I'll post anything I find out :)

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 02:11 PM

"cough" Sooners "cough" laugh

LOL OOOHHH that's LOW! :( UT FTW! LOL

I actually like Mack Brown though. Just messin with ya. Welcome and have fun! flowerforyou

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 12:16 PM
Well he was not born a US citizen so fraud would be the most obvious choice.

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 12:02 PM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Mon 10/04/10 12:11 PM

From a POX news poll? So this thread fits because it's Politics, certainly not Current News. I see.

I agree his ratings are low but in an economy like the GOP gave us the president is a sitting duck for criticisms and poor ratings. I like this plans, I voted for him and will again...and it's a true bonus to have a president who's not an idiot, an imbecile and a moron...not a criminal either. Less we forget eh?

The Dippic scored an approval rating of 25%...3 times during his presidency.(GALLUP)

Hitler was also a well loved guy who was very intelligent and a great speaker. In fact one of the best in history aside from Obama. Obama is a criminal btw. He should be charged for hate crimes against Americans and for attempting to sabotage our great country by acting like American tax dollars are his own personal bank account, and for acting like he is the savior of all that don't have a willingness to get off they're lazy *** and get a job. He appeals to the weak and the young. Those without a realistic view of how to run a functional country and those who just want a hand out with as little work possible. Who wants to vote for someone who would rather give your boss a tax break instead of you? It's not like your boss gives you a paycheck or anything. Sure lets just tax the **** out of the rich business owners and give it to the people who don't want to work and then when the business owners cant afford to operate and have to FIRE people you can blame the business owner for the unemployment rates too! It's a lot easier to take control of a nation and destroy it if you make them think you are they're savior and friend. Fact is even his own party is deserting him. He is running a one man show and he is taking our country down the drain as he does it. Why is it that all of the obama supporters look at bush to justify how shitty obama is? If your child makes a D on a test you don't justify it by comparing your child to the child with an F. Personally I don't blame bush, in fact it's proven that the recession was a long time coming and it's not any one president that caused it.

false analogy, a TEST is a much simpler and shorter event than an economical recession

a better comparison might be if you pick up a dog that had been BEATEN, and then get blamed for how jumpy your dog is because its your dog NOW,,,

OBama is no criminal by any statuatory or civil or criminal definition,,,btw

he is doing his job and he has not personally taxed anyone , taxes are approved of by a GOVERNMENT, not decided solely by a president and incidentally taxpayers pay less in taxes now than they have for a LONG time

Yes he is most definitely a criminal,and your analogy is EXACTLY what happened to bush. Everyone blames bush for problems that were started before he got into office as well. He did what he could to protect our country and the companies running it.

Obama lowered taxes for the lower income bracket and RAISED taxes on the wealthy. he credits included:

* An increase in the Earned Income Tax Credit
* An expansion of the Child Tax Credit
* For those who work, the Making Work Pay tax credit offered $400 per individual and $800 per couple
* For those who lost their job, there was a 65 percent tax credit to help cover the cost of health care. The first $2,400 in unemployment benefits went tax-free
* Up to $2,500 under the American Opportunity Credit for students and parents paying for college tuition
* $8,000 for first-time home buyers
* A deduction of state and local taxes paid on a new car
* Up to $1,500 for home improvements to increase energy efficiency

Mr. Obama has proposed letting the Bush tax cuts expire for individuals making more than $200,000 a year or couples making more than $250,000. That means by the end of this year, Washington is likely to, among other things:

* Raise the top two income tax brackets from 33 percent to 36 percent, and from 35 percent 39.6 percent
* Raise the capital gains tax rate from 15 percent to 20 percent for married filers with incomes above $250,000
* Raise the tax on dividend income from 15 percent to 20 percent for married filers with incomes above $250,000

What people don't get is there are not evil rich people who lied to someone or stole to get where they are. Most of them are KEY CONTRIBUTORS to the ECONOMY!They are the people who HIRE and FIRE! When you raise taxes on them and make life harder for them which is EXACTLY what obama is doing you make the ENTIRE economy suffer!

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:29 AM

From a POX news poll? So this thread fits because it's Politics, certainly not Current News. I see.

I agree his ratings are low but in an economy like the GOP gave us the president is a sitting duck for criticisms and poor ratings. I like this plans, I voted for him and will again...and it's a true bonus to have a president who's not an idiot, an imbecile and a moron...not a criminal either. Less we forget eh?

The Dippic scored an approval rating of 25%...3 times during his presidency.(GALLUP)

Hitler was also a well loved guy who was very intelligent and a great speaker. In fact one of the best in history aside from Obama. Obama is a criminal btw. He should be charged for hate crimes against Americans and for attempting to sabotage our great country by acting like American tax dollars are his own personal bank account, and for acting like he is the savior of all that don't have a willingness to get off they're lazy *** and get a job. He appeals to the weak and the young. Those without a realistic view of how to run a functional country and those who just want a hand out with as little work possible. Who wants to vote for someone who would rather give your boss a tax break instead of you? It's not like your boss gives you a paycheck or anything. Sure lets just tax the **** out of the rich business owners and give it to the people who don't want to work and then when the business owners cant afford to operate and have to FIRE people you can blame the business owner for the unemployment rates too! It's a lot easier to take control of a nation and destroy it if you make them think you are they're savior and friend. Fact is even his own party is deserting him. He is running a one man show and he is taking our country down the drain as he does it. Why is it that all of the obama supporters look at bush to justify how shitty obama is? If your child makes a D on a test you don't justify it by comparing your child to the child with an F. Personally I don't blame bush, in fact it's proven that the recession was a long time coming and it's not any one president that caused it.

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:09 AM

Yea if you

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:02 AM

I judge.
partially,
or fully,
naked individuals I dislike.
when they say disturbing things in friend requests,
I block.
constantly nudging me,
ridiculous.
so don't even message me.
(:

+1 I agree completely. I have already blocked people for trying to chat with me. I just joined yesterday why would I want to IM someone this early? It stinks of someone looking for naughty chat time :( lol

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:51 AM

Hello and Welcome to Mingle U are a hottie!!flowerforyou

Aw thanks! :)

Rachel78745's photo
Mon 10/04/10 06:36 AM

"cough" Sooners "cough" laugh

LOL OOOHHH that's LOW! :( UT FTW! LOL

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/03/10 07:38 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14