Community > Posts By > Rachel78745

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 10/07/10 08:13 AM

seems like miss Rachel is the only one who gets to express an opinion...well, it is her thread..so I guess she is the boss of everyone and the owner of the truth...
laugh

:wink:
Some truths can only be found in the I of the beholder.

Often, what people base their truth on has nothing to do with facts, rather it comes from personal experiences which have been generalized to the entire population.

In those cases facts will never be a persuasive mechanism, only further personal experiences can make change possible.

Unfortunately, for most of those poeple there will be a lack of opportuntity from which to gain those kinds of broad experiences that can change perspective.

No matter our experiences or our situation we all have similarities, possibly the greatest of which is our capacity to find joy in the life we have, even if they're just momentary.

In the mean time, we have to include all poeple in the diverse mixture we call Americans.

I'm happy tonight because this thread was just the thing I needed to complete a midterm research paper. I got to do the research and use much of what I leaned here.

It's a proven fact that utilizing newly learned information by applying it to real situations futher embeds that knowledge in our brain for future reference.

But I won't give any references for that fact, it's late and I have a test tomorrow - so just consider it one other truths that exist in the I of the beholder.

Thanks everyone for the opportunity to experience a little joy in my poverty ridden, self-imposed socially secluded state of being a full time student and part time employee.

drinker Here's to new, mind-broadening, life experiences for one and all.

What's sad is that so many people think they have the "right" to speak out on topics that they have no real experience in. If your foot hurts you don't go to a dentist, you go to a podiatrist.
If you have never met a crack head or lived in extreme poverty and witnessed the racism that is encouraged in people at a very young age you would fully understand the issues and be able to see a way to find a solution. Just like a researcher must prove his theory and the detective must investigate before he can arrest someone. Politics is one of those weird events that does not require any real knowledge on the community, yet it has the most profound effect on the community. If you feel that I don't know what I am talking about that's because you are arrogant.You litterally know nothing about me yet you think you have the ability to judge my life story. To assume that I had a leg up based on the fact that I am white. rofl
You must not know the rules of social services. Minority's get more help in case you didn't know LOL. A LOT more! Being poor and white is the worst because even the upper class white people shun you as "lower class" and all the minority's hate you too because you are white! If you had lived my life you would know how absurd it is for you to even let the words fall from your mouth.It only goes to show your blind arrogance and it's sickening to be honest.Especially knowing what I went through to have yet another white person try to judge me. LOL I will not tell you my life story in detail because not only do you not care and wont read it, it still won't matter because you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. All you do is change the subject LOL. I have the life experience to actually be considered an expert on "urban" living conditions in society.You could make a really good movie just out of the last 27 years of my life! And I promise it would be a ****ing bad *** movie! LOL Full of pain, action and suspense. If you only had one clue LOL. Please don't mistake my CONFIDENCE as arrogance as this is not the case. If you ever get the chance to meet me you will find me to be a very nice and caring person. I have high morals and I live to treat others how I would like to be treated. I am a very blunt person and that tends to rub people the wrong way but I am used to it now.

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 10/07/10 07:45 AM

seems like miss Rachel is the only one who gets to express an opinion...well, it is her thread..so I guess she is the boss of everyone and the owner of the truth...
laugh

LOL cute blushing

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 10/07/10 07:33 AM

100% of me didn't vote for H the first time. 100% of me wouldn't vote for him again.

The real, experienced alternatives weren't given equal time.

Democrats seem to be stuck-on-stupid.

Yep :thumbsup:

That's another phrase we use here in Texas LOL

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 10/07/10 06:42 AM

and what of their investment in this home,, hundreds of thousands allowed to go in flames over 75 dollars

$75.00 seems like a very reasonal amount to spend to keep your house from burning down.

One can only hope they are up to date on paying insurance for the home.

My question is why would the insurance company pay it when it's the homeowners fault the house went down. If you leave your doors unlocked and you get robbed you can't claim a robbery with your insurance co. Same as leaving your keys in your car and it being stolen, police will not arrest the thief for grand theft auto only joy riding. It makes people more responsible with their stuff.

Heh, I work in home insurance...yes they will pay off for theft, door locked or not..plus the police will take a report and treat grand theft auto whether the keys are in the vehicle or not. Where do you get these absurdities from. Really?

You are lying and their is an actual APD officer here on this site. I will get him to tell you himself. You have to give the person 14 days (not sure on that number) to return the vehicle. AND before that you have to send the person a letter that you want the vehicle back. I had to go through this when a shitty person took my truck. The only way it's different is if they JACK the vehicle from you while you are in it or with a gun ect..
It is not that easy to file a grand theft auto report when the thief has the keys.

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 10/07/10 06:36 AM

and what of their investment in this home,, hundreds of thousands allowed to go in flames over 75 dollars

$75.00 seems like a very reasonal amount to spend to keep your house from burning down.

My question is why would the insurance company pay it when it's the homeowners fault the house went down. If you leave your doors unlocked and you get robbed you can't claim a robbery with your insurance co. Same as leaving your keys in your car and it being stolen, police will not arrest the thief for grand theft auto only joy riding. It makes people more responsible with their stuff.

Heh, I work in home insurance...yes they will pay off for theft, door locked or not..plus the police will take a report and treat grand theft auto whether the keys are in the vehicle or not. Where do you get these absurdities from. Really?

I had apartment insurance and I was robbed and due to the fact that my door was open I was not able to make a claim. Thats MY PERSONAL experience.

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 10/07/10 06:34 AM

stealing is simply taking without permission, kind of like rape

legally, even if a girl walks naked it gives noone a RIGHT to touch her

similarly, even if I leave the keys in my car, noone has the RIGHT to take it without permission, or its theft,,,

similarly, if I leave my door unlocked, noone has the right to enter and if they do its trespassing, and if they take something its a robbery,,(its just not breaking and entering)

What I said was that the insurance company wont cover it. Due to the owners neglect to safeguard their own possessions the insurance company refuses to cover it. Look it up.

Rachel78745's photo
Thu 10/07/10 06:31 AM

I read this earlier and I think it is outrageous! What if a patient goes into a hospital that he owes money to and is dying? Do the doctors just stand back and let them die? I think not! These firefighters chose this profession so they should do their job no matter what!

Well, the firefighters were there so if the flames had reached property owned by others who had paid their fee at least they were protected....!

There are some things that just too costly for local governments and states have to step in, and there are some things that are just too big for states and the federal government has to step in.

But either way we pay a price. In those cases when need serves 'the greater good' it may be a 'good' we only need on occasion but we are certaianly happy it is available.

So it just seems reasonable that what we pay to have those needs met, as fairly, relatively speaking, distributed among the greater population.

Of course there will always be those who think of all social entitlements as nothing more than wasteful bureaucratic social services. Until their house burns down, or they need to travel on a nice road to get to another state, or until they are unemployed and would claim unemployment benefits, or until a natural disaster leaves them without a home and they need TANIF.

We pay for insurance in many ways, sometimes the form of insurance we pay is in taxes.

+1 I agree!

We pay for our trash, electricity,solid waste and gas. You even have to pay to get to the hospital in a ambulance and each thing they use to save you will be added to that bill. We ALL pay for these community yet highly necessary needs.

"I just forgot" Is not a good enough answer. Of course he was shaken his house just burnt down. I do feel sorry for the guy but he is only a victim of his own irresponsibility. I could understand if the guy was a handicap by old age or natural causes but this is not the case. In this world we have to be responsible and make sure that we take care of our investments. You wouldn't get in your car and drive around with out auto insurance so why would you not pay the 75$ to ensure your homes safety? You say he forgot well all that tells me is that he was aware of the fact that he had to pay it at some point. That's where he messed up, as soon as he heard that IF he had been a responsible person he would have paid it immediate or make a note to himself to ensure he gets it done. Like I said yea it sucks, but the guy had the power to prevent this and he made a choice not to take the steps to do it.

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:26 PM

Uh huh...put the blame on someone else!! Sorry, but Oblowme is digging his own hole.

+1 agree!

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:16 PM

Anybody that votes for Obama needs their heads examined!

:thumbsup:

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:11 PM

Sometimes clarification about what’s been said can improve the discussion and help in understanding a person’s point of view. So there are a couple points of reference that I think can be clarified.

The two quotes below seem to be contradictory, either the perspective is that people ought to ‘side’ with their race or not take sides, which is it?

First example part A:
All I hear is blah blah blah I am ignorant of the truth and I refuse to educate myself because.....

A.) I have a duty to my race to always side with black people (we call this the black vote)
B.) I would actually have to admit I am wrong.(probably the real reason)

Frist example part B:
You are racist against your own race and it's pathetic. I will have to bite my tongue because I have lost total respect for you.

I think good referencing is important in debating issues but its not clear if ‘some’ people know how to make a clear reference of even if it is required.

2nd example part A:

Go ahead , and don't post a link I want to know what YOU think happened and why.

2nd example part B:
Do not say another word to me until you provide studies that prove your theory. Otherwise you are just another whining liberal that can't debate.

Once in a while it’s good to review some basic rules, like how to reference information.
When providing information, cut and paste is acceptable when it accompanies references such as: the source – where it came from, like the web address or the Pdf file location, or a government document title, or a book title with author – that’s very basic information but it will suffice in this type of discussion forum.

Now about those other clarifications???

Sorry but you don't get to choose how people debate. I would rather you copy paste facts to back up your opinion rather than just type a bunch of crap and waste my time and yours. All I care about and all that matters are facts. Do the facts back up your statments and how can you prove it. Thats all!

The problem with the race thing is that they're are a lot of white people who will turn against they're own race just to try to be liked by the black community. Name one other race that actually makes a fool of themselves trying to be and act like another race! Thats how pathetic people can be. LOL Even my black friends laugh they're ***** off at white people trying to act black. You don't have to act like someone or talk like them to fit in. LOL I am not saying that every time a white person helps a black person that this is what's happening. But they're are a lot of people who think black people have a right to hate whites. Like you for instance, When in truth they don't. None of them went through slavery, and slaves were only possible due to African tribes enslaving other Africans and selling them to slavery if we had not bought them they would just be African slaves like the current Africans now. The only reason slavery was even possible was because of black people. Your little DWB is a perfect example, truth is you live in a bad area and a cop was doing his job. Since the majority of offenders are black makes sense that cops will target them. Hell I used to drive a Honda that was loud and annoying and I had cops mess with me ALL THE TIME!!! I bought a 96 jeep Cherokee and they never even look at me. Hell I drove it with a bad sticker for 2 weeks and not one cop pulled me over.It's not personal it's just business, they have a job to do and profiling is a part of it. Its done to work smarter not harder. If you are obeying the law you have nothing to worry about right?

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:37 PM

http://www.peace.ca/truthaboutblackcrime.htm

The National Institute of Drug Abuse estimated that while 12 percent of drug
users are black, they make up nearly 50 percent of all drug possession
arrests in the U.S. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)
According to the National Drug Strategy Network, although African Americans
make up less than one-third of the population in Georgia, the black arrest
rate for drugs is five times greater than the white arrest rate. In addition,
since 1990, African Americans have accounted for more than 75% of persons
incarcerated for drug offenses in Georgia and make up 97.7% of the people in
that state who are given life sentences for drug offenses.

In six California counties independently surveyed in 1995, 100% of those
individuals sent to trial on drug charges were minorities, while the
drug-using population in those same counties was more than 60% white. (The
Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)
A CNN article in 1996 sited U.S. government figures that show more than 90
percent of all federal prosecutions for crack cocaine in 1995 were of African
American defendants. In addition, unlike convictions for powered cocaine and
other drugs (which wealthy, Caucasian defendants are more likely to use), a
conviction for selling crack cocaine can carry a lengthy prison term without
benefit of parole.

-------------------------------------

It's also said, in general, that blue collar crimes, such as burglary are done by blacks and other races, and prosecuted heavily.

White collar crime is mostly by whites, and not prosecuted nearly as heavily.

As far as lambasting Clinton for any perceived problems, Republicans owned both sides, so you can't blame Clinton for signing what those bastions of Republican conservatism put in to effect. They wanted it and he went with it.

Yes, those are the kind of statistics that law enforcement uses to back up the need to continue racial profiling.

What the statistics leave out are various aspects of interest, like what kind of drugs are these arrests for, and how have the laws changed with regard to the drugs.

And other findings of surveys that indicate members of the white community who are also arrested on drug charges, never face prosecution.

The Anti=Drug Abuse Act of 1988 included mandatory sentences for low-level crack ofenses (five years). Five grams of crack led to the maximum sentence. The same pentaly was invoked for powder cocain but for a higher level of 500 grams.

Here's the rub, according to the study of the Sentencing Project, 80 percent, or more, of prosecuted crack offences are African-American. But the fact is that more than two-thirds of crack users have been found to be white or Latino. (The Sentencing Project, 2006b)

This law was persuent to the Len Bias case, in which a college basketball star drafted by the Boston Celtics died of an overdose in 1986. But as it turned out, Bias did not die of a crack overdose, as originally speculated, but from snorting powder cocaine, which is a more expensive opiate derivitive, most predominantly used by the white affluent population.(Geest, 1995)

Institutionalised racism is alive and well within our judiciary system.

Do not say another word to me until you provide studies that prove your theory. Otherwise you are just another whining liberal that can't debate. I have a feeling you collect a disability check every month. I get that feeling from you.....

Sorry I forgot to add the references, though if you notice, I did not forget to include the citations in the post I made, an honest mistake - now rectified. The rest is up to you.

Sentencing Project. (2006b). Crack Cocaine sentencing policy: Unjustified and unreasonable. Washington, DC: The Sentencing Project. Retrieved from
http://www.sentencingproject.org/template/index.cfm
Pdf file can be retrieved directly using,
http://www.sentencingproject.org/doc/publications/dp_cc_sentencingpolicy.pdf

Gest, t. (1995, November 6). New war over crack. U.S. News & World Report, 119, 81.

Sorry, the reference above is not available on line, it was obtained the old fashioned way, library.

What would it matter if I was collecting a disability check every month? Do you have some preconceived notion that those on disability are only collecting that check because they are too lazy to provide for themselves?

Do you feel the same way about veterans and the benefits extended to them well beyond their time of service?

My mother collect's a check and I know many that do. Watching them is one of the reasons I cannot take a government handout. They all have the same mentality and it's easy to notice. I do have a problem with people receiving a check to take the easy way out. Personally I have seen WAY more people who should have been working, but instead they are sitting on their ***, soaking up government funding while staying up all night and day acting "regular" online and sleeping in till the early afternoon.
People like that have a vested interest in making sure that democrats AKA (their monthly paycheck) stay in office. So that they don't have to get up and work. People like that disgust me because they criticize the very people paying their bills.

They're are jobs for everyone. Instead of paying them to do nothing we should be making them sort mail or do some other ridiculously easy repetitive task to pay their way.

Oh and also I responded to your post about harsher sentencing. I am ALL for it! How many crack heads do you know? Ever talked to one? I have I made a point of asking everyone I met how they became addicted while I was volunteering at our salvation army for a church function.
Every single one of them was hooked from the moment of their first hit, while many other people who have tried crack didn't like it at all. Crack cocaine is specific to certain people and for those who like it, they cant stay off it. The percentage of those who can never touch it again is not worth the danger that crack heads pose to the community. If you have ever seen a crack head they are half a human. The drug eats at their soul and it consumes them, to the point where obtaining more of the drug becomes the overlying priority of the individuals life. They are responsible for robbery's and murders and even raping. It's always really bad stuff because they have lost all sense of humanity.

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:18 PM

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 06:09 PM

What a pile of crap responses. First off it was a man whose house burned...killing 3 of his grandkid's pets. He and a neighbor offered to pay the $75 but the firemen refused. The fire did spread to his neighbors area but the firemen put that one out and drenched the property line...leaving his house to burn.

At least 4 homes in Obion County have burned to the ground because they either could not afford the fee or had missed it in the mail.

The man's son's house was on fire and they came even tho~ he had not paid the fee...they (he and his son) put the fire out before they arrived but the firemen were going to help. It seems selective who they help. What if there was a person trapped in the fire???

People who post w/o a clue are the same. Clueless.

Having the gender wrong is not a sign of clueless. If this was an act of nature that destroyed the houses and the people had neglected (for whatever reason) to obtain home owners insurance, this would not even be an issue. No one would be mad at the insurance companies. It's only because the people allowed it to happen that you people are all upset. Well too bad!!!! No one cares! The houses still burnt down and they still lost they're stuff! Your pity doesn't help them! But guess what, they all learned a valuable lesson and that is helpful!

The fact remains they should have taken the steps to take care of they're house and they didn't. But go ahead and try to place blame on the fire department! Of course it's they're fault! LOL

WEAK SAUCE MY FRIEND WEAK!

Okay yeah, let his house burn...and I am not the only one pizzed off about this out-sourcing of public safety services.

"Fire Fighters Condemn South Fulton’s Decision to Let Home Burn"

http://www.iaff.org/Comm/PDFs/SouthFulton.pdfAnd that's "their"...and I DO care about my neighbor's safety, even if they may be RW nutbags. This is about community not politics. If the RW Nutbaggery want "less gubberment" they need to think twice on this one.

No it's about one stupid person. Not community.

The gentleman who watched his house burn down is part of the community...he lives near South Fulton in Obion County, Tennessee, an American county...not a foreign country...not a third world country. I've been to Obion County, Tennessee and I assure you it is a community of Americans. Hello! Anybody in there? "Just nod if you can hear me."

Stupid people? 4 houses in that county have burned down...so far.

Yep STUPID. So stupid in fact they lost everything for not being responsible adults. Sucks to be that dumb, hey maybe they can apply for government aid and get a mental check for being so dumb.

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 06:06 PM

And if an indictment for murder was even remotely similar to being elected President of the United States by a landslide, that statement might mean something.

-Kerry O.

In the context it was used in it did go perfectly. Sorry it went over your head.

'Fraid not, mon cherie. It was an obvious attempt to 'poison the well', a common debating tactic amongst the loud and less adept at making a case based on merits. But that's Birthers for you-- anyone who doesn't see things their way is an idiot.

Which is why Birther-in-Chief Orly Taitz was cited for contempt of court. You know, if you really feel this strongly about it and aren't just blowing smoke, why don't you exercise your Constitutional right to seek redress in the courts? Take him to court. Or write your Republican Congressperson and DEMAND they impeach Obama when they win a majority in the House this fall. I mean really, you already have half the posters in the Current Events forum on Mingle^2 convinced, right? :) What could go wrong?

-Kerry O.

LOL rofl

Nice try, but you still missed the point. I have grown weary of arguing people who are incapable of offering a legitimate argument. Personal attacks and opinions are useless on me. I am above that type of petty arguing.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

says the one who has feelings about peoples handicaps or intelligence or demands they not post to her unless its in the manner she chooses,,,

rofl rofl rofl

bigsmile

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 05:35 PM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Wed 10/06/10 05:36 PM

What a pile of crap responses. First off it was a man whose house burned...killing 3 of his grandkid's pets. He and a neighbor offered to pay the $75 but the firemen refused. The fire did spread to his neighbors area but the firemen put that one out and drenched the property line...leaving his house to burn.

At least 4 homes in Obion County have burned to the ground because they either could not afford the fee or had missed it in the mail.

The man's son's house was on fire and they came even tho~ he had not paid the fee...they (he and his son) put the fire out before they arrived but the firemen were going to help. It seems selective who they help. What if there was a person trapped in the fire???

People who post w/o a clue are the same. Clueless.

Having the gender wrong is not a sign of clueless. If this was an act of nature that destroyed the houses and the people had neglected (for whatever reason) to obtain home owners insurance, this would not even be an issue. No one would be mad at the insurance companies. It's only because the people allowed it to happen that you people are all upset. Well too bad!!!! No one cares! The houses still burnt down and they still lost they're stuff! Your pity doesn't help them! But guess what, they all learned a valuable lesson and that is helpful!

The fact remains they should have taken the steps to take care of they're house and they didn't. But go ahead and try to place blame on the fire department! Of course it's they're fault! LOL

WEAK SAUCE MY FRIEND WEAK!

Okay yeah, let his house burn...and I am not the only one pizzed off about this out-sourcing of public safety services.

"Fire Fighters Condemn South Fulton’s Decision to Let Home Burn"

http://www.iaff.org/Comm/PDFs/SouthFulton.pdfAnd that's "their"...and I DO care about my neighbor's safety, even if they may be RW nutbags. This is about community not politics. If the RW Nutbaggery want "less gubberment" they need to think twice on this one.

No it's about one stupid person. Not community.

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 05:29 PM

arrests in the U.S. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)

benefit of parole.

It's also said, in general, that blue collar crimes, such as burglary are done by blacks and other races, and prosecuted heavily.

As far as lambasting Clinton for any perceived problems, Republicans owned both sides, so you can't blame Clinton for signing what those bastions of Republican conservatism put in to effect. They wanted it and he went with it.

Yes, those are the kind of statistics that law enforcement uses to back up the need to continue racial profiling.

What the statistics leave out are various aspects of interest, like what kind of drugs are these arrests for, and how have the laws changed with regard to the drugs.

And other findings of surveys that indicate members of the white community who are also arrested on drug charges, never face prosecution.

The Anti=Drug Abuse Act of 1988 included mandatory sentences for low-level crack ofenses (five years). Five grams of crack led to the maximum sentence. The same pentaly was invoked for powder cocain but for a higher level of 500 grams.

Here's the rub, according to the study of the Sentencing Project, 80 percent, or more, of prosecuted crack offences are African-American. But the fact is that more than two-thirds of crack users have been found to be white or Latino. (The Sentencing Project, 2006b)

This law was persuent to the Len Bias case, in which a college basketball star drafted by the Boston Celtics died of an overdose in 1986. But as it turned out, Bias did not die of a crack overdose, as originally speculated, but from snorting powder cocaine, which is a more expensive opiate derivitive, most predominantly used by the white affluent population.(Geest, 1995)

Do not say another word to me until you provide studies that prove your theory. Otherwise you are just another whining liberal that can't debate. I have a feeling you collect a disability check every month. I get that feeling from you.....

I get the 'feeling' you are a very bigoted bullying type who cannot see any opinion but your own but we should probably debate the topics instead of what 'feelings' we personally have of those who post,,,

I have not always agreed with Redy(or anyone else here for that matter) but she debates respectfully and logically which is more than certain others here,,,

Neither one of you is capable of debate. Both of you refuse to look at the informations posted and both of you attempt to argue the subject with nothing other than your feelings. That's why I stopped wasting my time.

probably for the best,, good luck on the forums,,,

Yes probably, "you just cant fix stupid" as we like to say here in Texas.

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 05:26 PM

And if an indictment for murder was even remotely similar to being elected President of the United States by a landslide, that statement might mean something.

-Kerry O.

In the context it was used in it did go perfectly. Sorry it went over your head.

'Fraid not, mon cherie. It was an obvious attempt to 'poison the well', a common debating tactic amongst the loud and less adept at making a case based on merits. But that's Birthers for you-- anyone who doesn't see things their way is an idiot.

Which is why Birther-in-Chief Orly Taitz was cited for contempt of court. You know, if you really feel this strongly about it and aren't just blowing smoke, why don't you exercise your Constitutional right to seek redress in the courts? Take him to court. Or write your Republican Congressperson and DEMAND they impeach Obama when they win a majority in the House this fall. I mean really, you already have half the posters in the Current Events forum on Mingle^2 convinced, right? :) What could go wrong?

-Kerry O.

LOL rofl

Nice try, but you still missed the point. I have grown weary of arguing people who are incapable of offering a legitimate argument. Personal attacks and opinions are useless on me. I am above that type of petty arguing.

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 04:29 PM
When the idea of free speech was created, people were different. Their used to be a saying.......Don't speak ill of the dead. So in that time free speech was a understandable right to have. Now however people are ruthless and have no morals. They are not capable of seeing the wrong in they're actions. The sad thing is that when we protect people's ability to undermine our morals we are actually breeding more of it. At one point are we going to say enough is enough. No one is saying they cant have a protest or say they're hateful words. Just say it in a more respectful time. I believe that people's right's are being trampled on already by not being able to protect themselves from the abuse of those protesters.

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 04:12 PM

benefit of parole.

I get the 'feeling' you are a very bigoted bullying type who cannot see any opinion but your own but we should probably debate the topics instead of what 'feelings' we personally have of those who post,,,

I have not always agreed with Redy(or anyone else here for that matter) but she debates respectfully and logically which is more than certain others here,,,

Neither one of you is capable of debate. Both of you refuse to look at the informations posted and both of you attempt to argue the subject with nothing other than your feelings. That's why I stopped wasting my time.

Rachel78745's photo
Wed 10/06/10 03:29 PM
Uh single......