Community > Posts By > Rachel78745

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 11:07 AM

oh yeah, I forgot

a majority of white americans believe the 'model minority' myths
i'm not sayin theres no racist asians but you don't here much complaining from them

that could have to do with the fact they their culture is DIFFERENT than american culture,,,you probably wont hear them 'complaining' about many of those things WHITES complain about either

At least you can admit that your "culture" complains in spite of hardships while others with the same issues choose to approach the problem from a different angle. Amazing how well they do it too huh? It's a lesson a lot of us could learn from as my father also agreed with here in this story he used to tell me when I would complain about how bad my life was.

Fun fact:
My father retired from the navy and went to work as a tub boat operator in corpus TX. When he started (in the 70's) he said there were a bunch of poor Asians that would fish out on the docks, He observed how they would eat all the fish the Americans would throw back out and they would sell everything they could. Overtime, they saved and lived sparingly and eventually opened the majority of the shops in the area. Now they dominate the tourist market there.They easily make way more over my father. They were very poor people with NO help from ANYONE, and being this is Texas you bet they had to deal with racism. Yet they prevailed. That is the story my father told me and I am telling it to you because that's how a successful person approaches life.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:57 AM

i haven't heard or seen asian complain about

not enough asians in nascar
not enough asians in hockey
not enough asians in the media
not enough asians in sports period
not enough asians in CEO positions
theres not enough asians in the miss america pagent

You cant win, just give up. The buck stops here.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:55 AM

it wasn't a birth certificate and you know it wasn't...it was a copy of a certificate of live birth...

It apparently satisfied everyone except the fanatics who will stop at nothing to thwart the will of the electorate.

See, that's one of the ways fanaticism works-- it thinks the Law is there for its exclusive use to acheive only the ends it deems worthy. That it's a last chance 'Gotcha' when no other method works when it's on a By Any Means Necessary mission to save America.

The Birthers are no different than the fanactics who were trying to mount an Impeach George W. Bush campaign every other week.

Ambrose Bierce said it pretty well in his creation of the toungue-in-cheek Devil's Dictionary:

Politics, n., A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.

-Kerry O.

Look I am tired of you calling names. Not one person in this thread has called a name but you, even political motivate names. Keep the personal attacks to yourself.
I don't care if the definition of ******* describes you I wont use it on this forum, so don't use "birthers" to describe people here unless you want the insults and name calling to start. Make your point without insulting people.

I missed where he called anyone a name,,,,what what

He is calling people birthers. I know what it means and I don't care.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:52 AM

oh yeah, I forgot

a majority of white americans believe the 'model minority' myths
i'm not sayin theres no racist asians but you don't here much complaining from them

That's because they are hard workers with a lot of pride. They wouldn't want people know they are suffering if they were. And even then they would find a way to rise above it quietly.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:49 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o&feature=related

September 2007...modern cuture does not require it and he didn't "refuse", probably forgot...why is this news or a current event?

Message to other Stormfront followers here:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1885586220070718

How ya' like them apples...

Just because a bunch of non patriotic hippies decided that among burning the flag and stomping on the flag, that it's now ok not to salute the flag, doesn't make it right.

Of all people the president of the united states should salute the flag. He is supposed to be the MOST patriotic!
But hey nothing is sacred anymore.
So what about this in conjunction with that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2RyfYbg5JQ

LOL If only you knew my beliefs on human origins .LOL!!!rofl rofl rofl

he was actually not the president at the time, and he was the only one actually SINGING the national anthem,,lol

whose symbolism is more patriotic,, the one who can make superficial gestures by wearing certain accessories or strategically placing their hands, or the one who actually KNOWS the constitution and the words to the anthem,??? and why should I care?

I bet you money he was not singing the anthem. There was already someone singing it for them. I bet you if you had a lip analyzer look at it you would find him saying something else. Anyway what about the other video?

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:47 AM

September 2007...modern cuture does not require it and he didn't "refuse", probably forgot...why is this news or a current event?

That wouldn't matter considering the sources. It's proven that modern man is about 100,000 years old and we're ALL out of Africa...fact!

LOL you are not hearing me. You mistake me as a person who doesn't like black people. Let me let you in on a secret. I have been aware that we all came from Africa and we all came from ONE "black person" ( true but it's hard to explain the reality of the truth behind that.)since before that study was even done. I don't care, I have dated black guys and Mexican guys. Unfortunately, I think I qualify as a racist because I believe that most black people hate,fear or feel some how wronged by white people on some level. That belief probably qualifies me as a racist. However I don't harbor any ill will towards blacks and it doesn't make me act differently or avoid them . I will however, be the first white woman to openly debate a black person who pulls the race card. I speak my mind no matter where I am at, and I have found that most black people can see my views, and they do know how hard it is to be a white person in a majority black culture. My belief is that racism is a natural part of us. We tend to segregate naturally even in schools. I am not saying we should segregate everyone either but it's clear that at the core of our beings we tend to associate with our own race most comfortably.

"I am not saying we should segregate everyone either but it's clear that at the core of our beings we tend to associate with our own race most comfortably. '

No, this statement would make one an ignorant racist that dispises the Civil Rights Act and would like to promote racial discourse.

Really ? How? All I pointed out was that people NATURALLY segregate themselves, and that we should just accept that we are like that. I am not saying to make any laws or rules to segregate each other. I am just saying, why say we don't when it's clear we do? Take a look at any school or jail or any situation where lots of people come together for a period of time. I promise you 90% of the time you will walk up to your own race. I think it's our more primal and instinctual self. Like dogs of the same breed recognize each other and play differently with each other. Proof that they recognize a difference and react differently due to that recognition.

My point is that I think that we humans might be over analyzing natural behaviors of the human species, and that our natural tendency to migrate to our own race is nothing sinister but just a natural behavior.

Tell you what though, if we all got attcked by aliens we would bond as the human species quick as ****! rofl

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:30 AM

you know you don't hear much from the asians...i wonder what they are up to,hardly a sound they never throw the race card....hmmmm

Yea there are a lot of other races here that live in poor areas that don't pull the race card.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:28 AM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Sun 10/10/10 10:34 AM

Funny how Jessie Jackson calls New York 'Hymie Town' and all he had to do was issue an apology.

Can he still be fired? I wish someone would fire him. He is a idiot for a Reverend. Who's side is he on? God or Satan's?
\

a black man can't be prejudice...didn't you know that?

actually, thats not true, but IM sure this was sarcasm

Rev Wright is no longer pastor at TUCC
Farakkhan is not permitted into the UK

if you find a black male in a position of power who speaks racism, the consequences are no lighter on him than anyone else,,,

Not true. Just turn on BET and watch for a while and the racism spews out.

As seen here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwB76o-3Go

Chris Rock has no power,, he is a comedian, and that is part of the COMEDY people in his audience pay him for(which also includes things you cant see in a twenty second snippet like his hatred for 'ni88ers')

Chris rock has a lot of power. All famous people do. LOL Let me explain, he is encouraging and condoning racism towards whites. The fact that he spoke against his own race is to protect his own ***.
It's not comedy to everyone. There are a lot of people NOT laughing.

really? whose life can does Chris Rock have the power to impose upon and affect?

being popular doesnt mean being powerful
being powerful is about the influence one has over the LIVES of others

Chris' only influence is over peoples funny bones,,

LOL ok whatever you say! You are right and I am wrong. rofl rofl
Entertainers have NO social impact on their viewers. I mean they only use celebrities in commercials to get us to buy things, or to influence us to "rock the vote" or "vote or die" oh and lets not forget the don't wear fur campaign all celebrities. Charity's use them, disaster aids, non profits too. Celebrities are a sure fire way to sell something. why? Because we are so easily influenced by them. But hey, all those marketers are wrong because YOU are right! LOL!!

But yea celebrities have NO impact on us. :laughing:

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:16 AM

Here is our president making a racist remark.

"typical white person" He says. LOL

Yet he is not racist LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gnmUyminI&feature=related

one persons racist is another persons realist (possibly well read and honest)

http://www.diversityweb.org/Digest/w98/research2.html

Ok cool so what is a typical white person? In your own words please happy

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:12 AM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Sun 10/10/10 10:15 AM

Funny how Jessie Jackson calls New York 'Hymie Town' and all he had to do was issue an apology.

Can he still be fired? I wish someone would fire him. He is a idiot for a Reverend. Who's side is he on? God or Satan's?
\

if you find a black male in a position of power who speaks racism, the consequences are no lighter on him than anyone else,,,

As seen here

Chris Rock has no power,, he is a comedian, and that is part of the COMEDY people in his audience pay him for(which also includes things you cant see in a twenty second snippet like his hatred for 'ni88ers')

Chris rock has a lot of power. All famous people do. LOL Let me explain, he is encouraging and condoning racism towards whites. The fact that he spoke against his own race is to protect his own ***.
It's not comedy to everyone. There are a lot of people NOT laughing.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:10 AM

I'm really curious now as to whether he met her here. His profile states that his English and grammar isn't good, so one can't go 2 hrs chatting via IM and have that be the issue.

And his profile states he is Muslim, so she would have to be an idiot to have not caught any of that.

Idiots happen rofl

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:39 AM

All I heard was that he acknowledged that there were differences in how people of different races perceive things because we have different experiences. At no point did he say anything bad about white people. Honestly, you would disagree with the notion that there's a number of ways that a person could act that would be considered "typical" or "atypical" in terms of social norms?

Not being racist doesn't mean that you try to pretend that everyone is the same, it more about not hating people who are different. If Rick Sanchez had simply said that he and Jon Stewart (or he and the CNN executives) had different perspectives on life because of their background, no one would have cared.

"Typical" isn't inherently mean anything bad, just like "atypical" doesn't inherently mean anything good.

That's your opinion. That's not my opinion, you see to me there is no such thing as a typical white person. Or a typical black person.

But since you agree please tell me sir, what is a typical white person?

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:27 AM

So the basic defense from the right, that "the left is corrupt too, so it's ok to be a corrupt individual". I see.

LOL no, I am not saying that. I personally know a career prostitute and she is a great chic, you would never even know that she even does that. In fact she even has her own business now too so I don't even think she does that anymore. Thing is, by your last statement you are assuming that I am corrupt AND that she is a corrupt individual. I can promise you she is not, she has been one of my most dependable and trusted friends. And I can also promise you that despite my strong political views I am a very nice and sound individual. Seems on around here that people dislike other's with different political views. Thing is I don't dislike anyone. I just like debate thats all. Why do things have to become so dire and extreme?

I just don't buy the whole idea that if you are friends with people who make mistakes that somehow that reflects poorly on you. Unless you are one of those elite snob types that only associates with other elite.

I know several personally. There are like 8-10 brothels within 10 minutes of my house. When I managed the local Sears they would come in for stuff for their rooms or Dennis Hoff would come in. Most of them are really nice, he is an arrogant SOB.

It was pretty funny because all the male employees would fight over who got to help them LOL. Some were on the tv show Cathouse(I've never seen it, just heard about it).

I will tell you this, when you see Air Force Amy up glose you definately need beer goggles.

Yea I am starting to see that........:cry: It's sad when people are so close minded.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 09:21 AM

That wouldn't matter considering the sources. It's proven that modern man is about 100,000 years old and we're ALL out of Africa...fact!

LOL you are not hearing me. You mistake me as a person who doesn't like black people. Let me let you in on a secret. I have been aware that we all came from Africa and we all came from ONE "black person" ( true but it's hard to explain the reality of the truth behind that.)since before that study was even done. I don't care, I have dated black guys and Mexican guys. Unfortunately, I think I qualify as a racist because I believe that most black people hate,fear or feel some how wronged by white people on some level. That belief probably qualifies me as a racist. However I don't harbor any ill will towards blacks and it doesn't make me act differently or avoid them . I will however, be the first white woman to openly debate a black person who pulls the race card. I speak my mind no matter where I am at, and I have found that most black people can see my views, and they do know how hard it is to be a white person in a majority black culture. My belief is that racism is a natural part of us. We tend to segregate naturally even in schools. I am not saying we should segregate everyone either but it's clear that at the core of our beings we tend to associate with our own race most comfortably.

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:55 AM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Sun 10/10/10 09:04 AM

Just because a bunch of non patriotic hippies decided that among burning the flag and stomping on the flag, that it's now ok not to salute the flag, doesn't make it right.

Of all people the president of the united states should salute the flag. He is supposed to be the MOST patriotic!
But hey nothing is sacred anymore.
So what about this in conjunction with that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2RyfYbg5JQ

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:41 AM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Sun 10/10/10 08:41 AM

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:29 AM

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:18 AM
So much for people saying that racism doesn't extend to white people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Gvkp0045Q&feature=related

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:12 AM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Sun 10/10/10 08:25 AM

\

As seen here

Rachel78745's photo
Sun 10/10/10 07:41 AM

the entertainment industry is run by Jews...????

like this is really news to anyone....laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15