Community > Posts By > Rachel78745

Rachel78745's photo
Sat 11/27/10 05:01 PM

Hell no! Keep it illegal or they tax it like smokes....

Who actually wants to pay $12 for a joint?

I don't perceive the legalization of marijuana to be condensed to marijuana cigarettes. Even so, 12 dollars for a pack of marijuana cigarettes is still cheaper than me spending 60$ on 3.5 grams.I don't think you can even make a pack out of an eighth anyway so to me it's a great deal. I won't have to roll my own, it's cheaper and I won't get arrested PLUS I get to be a part of helping the economy by buying a product made in the USA and paying taxes to help uplift us from a horrible debt.

Rachel78745's photo
Sat 11/27/10 04:25 PM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Sat 11/27/10 05:04 PM

Rachel78745's photo
Sat 11/27/10 04:22 PM

I am really getting confused now that I have decided to go back to school while unemployed. The more I think about it, the more I am confused as to what I want to go for. At first I was clear that it was massage therapy, but now I am leaning towards home health aide, medical assisting, medical transcription or office administration.

I am so afraid I'll go for the wrong thing and not be happy, this is my only chance to get it right and to get it right the first time around.
frustrated frustrated

I would go with the jobs that are in the highest demand with the least amount of people. The medical field itself is in that category.

Rachel78745's photo
Sat 11/20/10 05:09 PM
Oh yea I totally agree. You gotta know when to fold...

Rachel78745's photo
Sat 11/20/10 09:06 AM

It's all good!

Love yourself and others will follow. Don't worry about what others think.

How do you REALLY feel about yourself?

I wish I could be happy and not worry about what others think about me but I am not there yet. Maybe in time but I have yet to meet a single person who could not be affected by the majority of people around them disliking them......

I just wish people would look past the weight issue.......Its not like I eat like crazy in fact my WORST fault is that I don't eat till nighttime instead of eating meals throughout the day.

Actually your worst fault is not believing you are beautiful....and lack of self esteem......gaining self esteem through the eyes and approval of others......shows co-dependency in your personality......work on your self-esteem and see yourself as beautiful and others will too.....if you feel that losing more weight helps your self-esteem in your eyes than make that choice but not because others cannot see your beauty.....beauty come from within because in the end no one wants to be with vapid judgemental nasty people...address your own insecurities and don't give a rats *** what nasty judgemental people think because at the end of the lifespan when you are kind and they are nasty......your beauty gets remembered revered and loved, whilest they crumble away surrounded in nothingness....hoorah

I totally agree, I just had a hard day yesterday. I normally do not pursue people but yesterday I did. Needless to say I was rejected..twice. The worst part was that had I been fit I would have been a good match. They only blew me off once they saw my photo, so I am faced with the reality that if I could just lost the weight, I would be accepted and even wanted by these people. It's hard to not be hurt by people blatantly blowing you off just because you are overweight. It's hard to think of a more shallow reason to not date someone too...

Now that I have had a day to reflect and cool down I realize that I would not want to date people like that anyway. I have way to much heart to with someone who is incapable of real love. Real love is not affected by weight, I know that because my ex was overweight and he worked his way into my heart. Now I like my guys to be big, nothing like a big warm teddy bear hug to melt into...

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 11:03 PM

Back to the OP - Rachel

For what its worth, I've been overweight my whole life - weight has been a constant struggle. So my opinion could be taken as a bit prejudice. But any guy who has rejected you because of your preceived size, is either an idiot or using that as a lame excuse. Yes, I looked at your photos, and I didn't see anything wrong with what I saw. So with all due respect (and the risk of sounding like a dirty old man) you are a quite attractive lady. So hold your head high and tell those detractors to kiss your a$$. It's probably the best offer they ever had.

You know....you just made my day. Thank you very much flowerforyou

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:29 PM

no one here called anyone a whore and i dont see where anyone here made fun of you personally or the pic that YOU posted in this thread.
I didn't say you or anyone called me a whore, and yes that girl did insult the picture that I posted. The picture I posted to prove a point that the photo that I was called a "duck face" for was not even a duck face. My point is that the duck face comment is as played out as the duck face itself. That was my WHOLE ENTIRE POINT FROM THE START.

again (for the tenth time) you are fighting the wrong people. all i did was make a statement about something i find strange and for some reason you have taken it as a direct insult to you. which by your own account doesn't include you because you didn't pose like that....right?

I didn't take as an insult towards me lol I simply told you how I feel about you jumping on the duck face band wagon. I also stated my experience on the matter so that you could understand why I feel that way and why I was taking the time to comment.

if it makes you feel any better i will ask everyone to exclude you from the group of fools that do make the duck face…would that please you? or are you just here to prove you too are one of these fools?

These fools you speak of are people's young kids. Try to have a shred of respect if you can manage it......

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:21 PM

I posted that picture as a joke because I printed that out and posted it on my daughter's wall when she went through that phase of making faces....it isn't directed at anyone in particular and it sure as hell doesn't need to get anyone all upset.

flowerforyou

I probably would have done the same thing to my daughter lol.

My question is that do you feel that your daughter would deserve to be called a slut and a whore and a expert dick sucker just because she posted a picture up on the web like that?

Thats why I got upset, Its not just people saying "oh look hahaha" Like I do when I see all the "emo kids" with the EXACT SAME haircut. People are attaching MAJOR hostility and sexual harassment to these insults and the people receiving this are more often than not, young impressionable teens than have been known to kill themselves over the internet harassment.

Adults used to have a responsibility to be mature and set an example for the younger people to role model after, yet now it seems the adults are acting like the kids instead...

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:08 PM

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions. No one is entitled to insult other members for their opinions.

Please keep this in mind,

Kim

Thank you I appreciate you bringing that up.

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:02 PM

Firstly, yes you are that confusing when you post.. Otherwise we wouldn't be misunderstanding you..

Only YOU misunderstood me don't lump everyone else in with your mistakes.

Seconding, you go girl, you're feeling froggy you jump and say whatever you wish about "my photo".. I don't do duck faces...

Unlike you I don't need to insult your picture to get attention for the best insult. The fact that you insulted my picture over something as simple as me stating my opinion in a thread proves what kind of person you are. You are defending someone talking **** about people how good of a person could you possibly be? LOL

Thirdly, people can feel or say what they wish and that is their prerogative, if you take it personally maybe it's something that's going on with you.. I haven't seen ANYONE get offend BUT YOU with this post.. That says A LOT...

Apparently everyone but me right? You seem to think what I said was wrong yet I did the EXACT same thing! All I did was state my opinion. thoughts and my personal experience on the matter. I did not insult anyone like you just did to me, even after you insulted me. Seems to me that you are the one who cant let others have their own opinions.

It the OP wants to make fun SO WHAT! it's not a physical defect he's making fun of it's a STUPID pose that some find for some unknown and incomprehensible reason might be attractive but IS NOT! SO WHAT! it's the OP's opinion and he's entitled to it...

Yes he does and I am entitled to disagree with him, if you have a problem with that I suggest you take that up with a mod.

Lastly, you don't need to ask for my opinion.. Just like the OP didn't as for yours YOU gave it as did I...

I gave my opinion about the thread. I don't see where anyone asked you to insult a photograph of me. I guess you just felt that that I deserved it right? I mean how dare I disagree with the entire forum about making fun of people! I should have just went along with everyone and talked **** too right? Maybe you would like me if I followed everyone else huh? LOL

NO THANKS! If I have to be hated by every single one of you I will still stand by what I think is right and I will hold true to my beliefs.

ALL of us make mistakes as kids. We ALL do things to be popular and follow trends ect. ALL OF US!

This thread is the equivalent to a 5 year old making fun of another kid because he took a **** when we all take *****!

A lot of these girls are young teens with no common sense and they don't deserve to be called whores and sluts. Maybe it's the fact that I am the mother of a young girl that I think it's wrong but I do.

I hate that people enjoy hating others.Our society is rotten and we wonder why our country is going own the hole. Manners and respect for your fellow human being are now "uncool" and thats retarded to me.

Feel free to be person who looks for the worst in others so that you can exploit them. I will focus on trying to be a better person everyday I am alive.

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 09:06 PM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Fri 11/19/10 09:07 PM

disclaimer:

this thread is my feeble attempt to make fun of others because my life has no meaning and quite frankly it helps me feel better about myself. I do realize the “duck face” has its place in our society just like many other things I make fun of. (the bathroom pic, saggy pants, survivalist, people that watch the jersey shore…ect )

I promise, I am working on my self-esteem and I hope one to only make fun a few people instead of all others. I’m trying, I reeeeally am.

Thank you for all of your support while i personally tackle this issue. It is a long road, but I am sure one day I will rise above my poor outlook…….

in the mean time, look at all of those stupid f-ing people with their lips seemingly pinned together. Hahaha!!!

Ok since it's all fun and games lets see your pics. I like to poke fun too.

you know, i'm sorry someone personally attacked you in another thread, but it was not me. perhaps you were really offended at the fact that you were caught up in the trend of the moment and followed along with all the other sheep....again not my fault.

LOL nice I didn't think you would post a pic. Just like I said before you just want to poke fun at other's while hiding your faults behind a computer screen like a coward. This is the picture the kids and yes I do mean kids called me a duck face for.

My lips are completely relaxed in this picture and it's not even a "duck face" You shouldn't talk about things you don't know about.
I am offended because I cant stand all these people who make fun of others while hiding behind computer screens. Feel free to make fun of people, just don't get upset when someone like myself disagrees and bends your pointing finger back at yourself.

so anyone who doesn't think this pic is attractive or calls it "duck faces" is a "kid"???

I don't think it's attractive, I think more natural is attractive.. I don't understand why people make these faces and think they're attractive.. So I'm a "kid" I have issues?

Am I that confusing when I post? I said they are kids and I meant it. They were a bunch of pre teen boys how much clearer can I be?

I didn't ask for your opinion of my photo either. I wont even bother commenting on yours. My point is that the duck face comment is a loosely thrown and very COMMON and STEREOTYPICAL insult . Its the FAD insult to use right now . You wanna talk about these girls being dumb for falling to a fad yet you people are doing the EXACT same thing! LOL

I DO NO SUPPORT making the duck face. I also DO NOT SUPPORT wasting my time and my day making fun of people who I have never met for a face they are making in a photo. How bored do you have to be? Don't you have cable?

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 08:52 PM

disclaimer:

this thread is my feeble attempt to make fun of others because my life has no meaning and quite frankly it helps me feel better about myself. I do realize the “duck face” has its place in our society just like many other things I make fun of. (the bathroom pic, saggy pants, survivalist, people that watch the jersey shore…ect )

I promise, I am working on my self-esteem and I hope one to only make fun a few people instead of all others. I’m trying, I reeeeally am.

Thank you for all of your support while i personally tackle this issue. It is a long road, but I am sure one day I will rise above my poor outlook…….

in the mean time, look at all of those stupid f-ing people with their lips seemingly pinned together. Hahaha!!!

you know, i'm sorry someone personally attacked you in another thread, but it was not me. perhaps you were really offended at the fact that you were caught up in the trend of the moment and followed along with all the other sheep....again not my fault.

LOL nice I didn't think you would post a pic. Just like I said before you just want to poke fun at other's while hiding your faults behind a computer screen like a coward. This is the picture the kids and yes I do mean kids called me a duck face for.

My lips are completely relaxed in this picture and it's not even a "duck face" You shouldn't talk about things you don't know about.
I am offended because I cant stand all these people who make fun of others while hiding behind computer screens. Feel free to make fun of people, just don't get upset when someone like myself disagrees and bends your pointing finger back at yourself.

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 08:34 PM

duck face = sexy ??? huh

apparently the duck face is bringing sexy back...quack quack. and kc, shame on you for having an opinion! shame shame...:wink:

I thought this was a discussion forum. Is my opinion not welcome? Maybe it's shame on me for stating my ideas......

And I didn't say it was sexy I said it's a technique used to make the lips look fuller. The "duck face" is made by girls who don't know how to use the technique while still looking natural and at ease.

Of course your opinion is welcome. My personal opinion was that all that duck facing started back in the 80's.........smokin

no it was all Marlyn's fault look!

not even she can pull it off....

AH so I get it...the once sexy "act like you are blowing a kiss at the camera" is now a ugly duck face. LOL My my how things change with time......Even more proof that you cannot rely on other people's opinions.....

once again you assume i found it sexy to begin with...i don't, isn't that obvious?

LOL you misunderstood what I said. My point is that the face she is making is a CLASSIC photo. MANY women especially in the past made this face. Its even more common among pin ups. My point was that years ago that face was considered sexy and now it's called a duck face. Funny how TIME changes things....

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 08:28 PM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Fri 11/19/10 08:30 PM

disclaimer:

I would hate to think that pic in your avatar is your best picture.

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 08:26 PM

duck face = sexy ??? huh

apparently the duck face is bringing sexy back...quack quack. and kc, shame on you for having an opinion! shame shame...:wink:

I thought this was a discussion forum. Is my opinion not welcome? Maybe it's shame on me for stating my ideas......

And I didn't say it was sexy I said it's a technique used to make the lips look fuller. The "duck face" is made by girls who don't know how to use the technique while still looking natural and at ease.

Of course your opinion is welcome. My personal opinion was that all that duck facing started back in the 80's.........smokin

not even she can pull it off....

AH so I get it...the once sexy "act like you are blowing a kiss at the camera" is now a ugly duck face. LOL My my how things change with time......Even more proof that you cannot rely on other people's opinions.....

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 08:21 PM

Duck Face...or as I like to call them DSL's or D*ck Sucking Lips.

I for one am for the DUck Face DSL's. It means the girl likes to go down. And it means she goes down a lot.

HA HA HA...I just threw this thread a curve ball!!!

I dunno I am damn good at giving head and I don't make that face....:smile:

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 08:15 PM

You are totally cute. It is futile comparing your unique form of beauty. Its like saying a daffodil is ugly and a daisy is pretty when they're all just flowers. Dont put red paint on your white roses to please the queen of hearts. Those whos like daisies will gravitate to them those who like daffodils will be mesmerized by you :)

AWW thank you..thats so sweet :cry:
flowerforyou

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 08:11 PM

Have any of ya'll been down to Memphis and saw those ducks. It is at some hotel and they literally roll out the carpet for these god damn ducks. It is pretty funny.......smokin

I heard about that laugh

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:58 PM
Edited by Rachel78745 on Fri 11/19/10 08:00 PM

And I didn't say it was sexy

What do you care? Honestly if it was Angelina Jolie you people would be all kinds of happy. Its women trying to look sexy pure and simple.

well, ya you did. and i don't think people mind a discussion, or your opinion, but personal insults aren't necessary.

exactly look at what I wrote. Dont just copy paste actually read it. I said it's women trying to LOOK sexy pure and simple. I NEVER said it was sexy myself.
And the entire thread is an insult, so don't get all high and mighty now. lol

Nice try though ;)

Rachel78745's photo
Fri 11/19/10 07:54 PM

duck face = sexy ??? huh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15