Community > Posts By > Moonchild_hemp

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Fri 04/20/18 06:16 PM
When it's over, it's over. Just do some things that will benefit the child if you're co-parenting. But never for the ex

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Fri 04/20/18 06:05 PM
I don't know, I don't believe in "waiting for the right time" If someone cannot find you a right fit now, I don't think you'll be a right fit in the future.

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:44 PM
I'm still sad about it. My 5-year-old sings to Preaching The End of the World and it makes me sad everytime we watch the video.

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:37 PM
"I love the way you love but I hate the way I'm supposed to love you back" - Silverchair

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:35 PM
Smashing Pumpkins

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:33 PM
Billy Corgan. Agreed to Kurt Cobain and Chris Cornell too. Grunge baby.

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:31 PM
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:22 PM
I need a really good massage. I'll trade my boss for it!

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:20 PM
Hi kababayan. I stayed in the country and it's just the same. Goodluck on your quest.

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:13 PM
Could it be that there are success stories that go unpublished? Like couples meet, have something serious then deactivates on here. Well, who am I kidding.

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Tue 04/17/18 09:54 PM
Concert or musical. Oh yeah, that's not in the choices. But it would be cool not to get into anything intense.

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Mon 04/16/18 07:16 PM
Doesn't really matter

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Mon 04/16/18 02:38 AM
I want to know if you guys are still trying your luck finding romance with fellow Filipino/Filipina. Or are there kababayans out there looking to hook up with someone from another country? Why?

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Sat 04/14/18 06:53 PM
You know, that's my question, too. Men here are too quick to flirt with you, ask for your whatsapp, ask for video call, without even asking where you're from. >.<

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Sat 04/14/18 06:48 PM
I always include that in my profile

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Sat 04/14/18 06:46 PM
My ex and I separated just before our son turns 3yo. It was still a challenge but you know you just got to do what's right for your own sanity, and also, so both of you can move on.

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Sat 04/14/18 06:40 PM
But I haven't been lucky in my searches yet, and I do make it a point to open that up immediately, so I get to sort who's who

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Sat 04/14/18 06:36 PM
I'm a single mom and is having the same struggle. It's a challenge to make people understand there is a part of your day that you need to devote to your child, and part of your payslip will be spent on non-negotiable needs. Single men just wanted to get it on fast and I keep thinking to myself "these guys will regret not taking their time to get to know a real potential mate"

Moonchild_hemp's photo
Sat 04/14/18 06:31 PM
I think single moms won't mind. It's actually better because you both understand the space you need to give to each other to attend to obligations outside of your relationship