Community > Posts By > astrofan1

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:22 PM
yes, guys can be just friends with girls even if he is attracted to her.

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:16 PM
it was June Cleaver (Barbra Billingsly) last week....is it an epidemic?...:cry:

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:08 PM
welcome. the more the marrier, i am new to this as well, but I am finding the people here are very friendly and helpful for the most part...come on in, the waters fine.:banana: :banana: flowerforyou

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:02 PM

yea, maybe theres hope for me yet...lol.:banana: :banana: :banana:
i sure think so!!!!!!!:wink: it may take a while but good luck!!laugh laugh :wink:
thanks Buttons, those are very kind words.bigsmile

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:57 PM
yea, maybe theres hope for me yet...lol.:banana: :banana: :banana:

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:54 PM
Edited by astrofan1 on Tue 10/19/10 05:54 PM
Happy Days father Tom Bosley will be missed, and not soon forgotten.waving

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:49 PM
has his heart been broken?...sometimes a guy can get withdrawn due to lack of confidense...especially if his heart has been through the ringer a time or two. once he warms up though, he will be loyal, and totally in love.brokenheart

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:39 PM

Music, chocolate, cheese, and Dr. Pepper
i gotta agree with that list too...particularly the D.P.
have one at 10,2,and 4...like its ment to be.drinker

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:11 PM
that lady will say anything....progressive elitest!!!

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:03 PM
Anybody hear nancy Pelosi yesterday?....she said she wanted the government to run capitalism....(I aint a bright guy, but thats not capitalism at all...is it?).

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:30 PM
so when are you gonna run for office, and make these changes?...your ideas are right on the mark...as far as this ex-soldier is concerned:thumbsup:

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:26 PM
thats true I suppose....as a die hard Astro fan, I wouldnt know about that...was the last one out of Minute maid park in 2005 when my team was blessed enough to play in the NLCS....laugh laugh

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:22 PM
thats great!!! the troops risking their lives today, beg for better equipment...

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:17 PM
was watchin the Ranger Yankee game last night....What kind of self respecting fan whose team is blessed enough to be in the alcs...leaves their team when they are down like the Yankee fans did last night....Yankee stadium was empty by the 8th inning...

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:12 PM
you still got my vote...writing you in

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:09 PM
welcome to you sigrid...:tongue:

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:04 PM

BTW if I were President my apology tour would be in a Stealth Bomber.
you got my vote sir...need a wingman?...Lpdon for President.

You have no idea. If I were President when that South Korean ship was sunk our whole Pacific Fleet would have been deployed off the coast of N. Korea and that country would have been liberated. That was an act of war on an Allied Nation.

If I were President when Iran jumped that British ship in international waters, I would have taken that for what it was an acto of war against an Allied Nation and NATO member nation.

If I were President I would deploy the 5th fleet off the coast of Iran and demand the release the the two innocent American hikers being held like POW's(who were kidnapped via snatch and grab in Iraq) and the missing FBI Agent they have in custody. I would give them 48 hours to produce them or were coming in to get them.

Hell if I were President I would have also reacted to the horendous crimes Iran committed on it's people after the corrupt election. We could have very easily toppled that regime.

If I were President our border with Mexico would be more secure then Area 51. I would transfer a minimum of 20 UAV's to the Border Patrol and Coast Guard(and have non stop flights over our borders and waterways), build a three tier fence system, give the Border Patrol and Coast Guard more personnel, weapons and equipment. I would also have "Hard Time" prisons built for people caught illegally crossing the border and make sure they are prosecuted as the Felons that they are. I would immediately grant pardons to ALL Law Enforcement Agents who are serving time in prison for defending themselves from dangerous illegal immigrants.

We would double the size of the Coast Guard and build and expand bases on ALL US border waterways and justify the use of force to protect the border by ANY means necessary.

what do we do with George Soros, bill ayres, and the rest of the communists that are already within the white house walls?

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 03:46 PM
i agree yet again...all fine upstanding countries who greatly deserve a fly over from your stealth bomber.

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 03:45 PM

I totally agree...just lookin for the bright side in this administration.....you dont need sun glasses thats for sure...

There is no bright side. After November 2008 countries like Iran, N. Korea, Cuba, Venezula, Russia and the rest of our enemies started licking their chops and getting ready January 20 when they can start F'ing with us again.I agree again...All fine upstanding countries that deserve a visit from your stealth bomber.

astrofan1's photo
Tue 10/19/10 03:42 PM
i dont know, but my computer bleeps at me sometimes and I dont even know how to answer the dang thing...frustrated

Previous 1 3 4 5