Community > Posts By > Easttowest72

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 03:12 PM

good grief.

this wasnt a guy grabbing a boob.

this was TWO guys getting a girl alone and ONE guy then pinning her down and COVERING her mouth.

that it wasnt worse does NOTHING to change what it WAS.

And she lied to her parents to get alone with them. They didn't rape her but everyone knew what they were there for. Most teenage boys chase whores. It's not new. It still happens today. They weren't at church or the library grabbing at girls. They grabbed at one who lied to get alone with them. Geeze

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 02:59 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sat 09/22/18 03:02 PM
A man is strong enough to remove a woman's clothes. That didn't happen. He grabbed the boob of a teenage girl who lied to her parents to be there. If she didn't want to be around drinking or sex, she could have been somewhere else. Most women, expect a man to make the 1st move. That doesn't = rape.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 02:45 PM
Attempting a crime? Trying to have sex with a girl who lied to her parents to get alone with you isn't attempting to commit a crime. Teenagers have reputation just like adults. Girls going to those types of parties are looked at as bad girls. One more time...she wasn't RAPED OR DRUGGED. She didn't over power 2 men. They had no intentions to rape her. They just assumed she was there for what the parties are known for. They moved on to another bad girl. She went home and didn't tell her parents about her night out drinking with teenage boys.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 02:33 PM

If I apply for a job at an office, and the drug test comes back positive, it DOES not matter who gave me the drugs or who did drugs with me, it matters that I had drugs in my system.

if a SCOTUS candidate has behaved with indifference or bias against others, it doesnt matter WHY or if the others are presumed to have 'asked for it' or 'deserved it'. It was HIS choice and HE Is the candidate. so HIS behavior is what is considered when scrutinizing HIS qualifications for the position.

so why keep talking about what kind of girl she is ASSUMED to have been when SHE is not in the running for that high political office?

Once again...he didn't rape or slip anyone a roofie. He tried to have sex with a 15 year old girl who lied to her parents to get alone with boys. No crime was committed. He was just chasing whores like horny teenage boys will do. It's not bad character. It's hormones. If he had raped her or drugged her, that would have been bad character.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 02:22 PM

I'm saying horny teenage boys try to have sex with girls who seem to be willing. A 15 year old girl who is lying to her parents so she can be unsupervised to get drunk with boys fits that description. They didn't rape her but getting drunk and laid was the point of having the party.

Right.
Being present means she was willing, obviously.

Teenage girls dont even like to just be sociable. Its all about getting laid for teenage girls. What a nuisance that there were other girls there too.

"Lets get drunk and laid" was on all the invitations, so she knew full well not to go unless that was her only point as well. Can you imagine the ridiculous notion that she would want to hang out with friends and drink beer. No other high school student ever does that.

Her and her girlfriends didn't need teenage boys to get drunk. Sex was definitely on their mind. She could have been sociable at the local football games where adults were present. A lot of teenagers go to the mall, movies, bowling, etc. The point of being alone without adult supervision was so they could do wrong. Those girls knew what goes on at those parties and chose to go. One more time.. She wasn't raped. Boys tried to have sex with her. I'm sure plenty had sex. This woman sounds like a nut case.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 12:24 PM
I'm saying horny teenage boys try to have sex with girls who seem to be willing. A 15 year old girl who is lying to her parents so she can be unsupervised to get drunk with boys fits that description. They didn't rape her but getting drunk and laid was the point of having the party.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 12:11 PM
Her behavior in the situation matters just as much as the mans. She wasn't raped and her clothes weren't taken off. Two men could have easily over powered her but they didn't. Drunks get confused all the time. Witnesses are saying they don't believe her. She didn't tell anyone. Girls normally go places together. If she was upset someone would have known. If she had torn clothes, her mom would have seen them.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 12:02 PM

Being at a party that's unchaperoned with underage drinking isn't having a good reputation. Those girls are known for being party girls. She wasn't raped and isn't a victim. She didn't tell her brothers because she was known for being a party girl.
Right. Its a shame those boys didnt get what they wanted because clearly, she deserved to be raped.

SHE WASN'T RAPED. Who let's their 15 year old daughter go get drunk with teenage boys?
THATS THE POINT. She deserved to be raped cuz she got drunk with teenage boyz. Its too bad they didnt get what they wanted.

Nobody said she deserved to be raped. The boys think these girls are there for what happens at those types of parties. So they tried to screw her. She didn't want to and they moved on. It doesn't change that those parties are for getting drunk and laid.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 11:51 AM

and what of the boys, any expectations about what should be expected of them?

Does anyone honestly believe that if a teen is somewhere they shouldnt be, they cannot become anyone's victim?

I dont know what she was 'known' for, but I do know she has not gone on to accept a LIFETIME quarter of a million dollar a year position JUDGING what others 'ought' to do according to the rights that everyone, even people who are not where they should be, are supposed to be afforded in the USA.

If she had, maybe Id be interested in the scrutiny of her choices in life.

I bet she had lied to her parents to get that time unsupervised with those boys. She didn't put out and they moved on. That's is what should be expected of them.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 11:48 AM

Being at a party that's unchaperoned with underage drinking isn't having a good reputation. Those girls are known for being party girls. She wasn't raped and isn't a victim. She didn't tell her brothers because she was known for being a party girl.
Right. Its a shame those boys didnt get what they wanted because clearly, she deserved to be raped.

SHE WASN'T RAPED. Who let's their 15 year old daughter go get drunk with teenage boys?

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 10:51 AM

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 08:12 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sat 09/22/18 08:13 AM

Being almost a victim can be as traumatic as being a victim, especially in the very impactful childhood years of development.

people who escape being shot are still traumatized, even though they didnt get shot.

people who escape being raped are still traumatized, even if they werent raped.

many young girls dont believe people will believe them, many dont want to put their loved ones in a position to do something stupid because they know they WILL believe them.

none of that though, is relevant to how young men should behave or the character that is to be expected of a SCOTUS judge.

If there are holes, let the candidate expose them. If not, let that be brought to light too. So far, she has going for her that she disclosed this to a medical professional years earlier, and that the friend in question who was with Kavanaugh has stated before about their history of getting falling down drunk together.

I've been shot at and trust me it's not as bad as being shot. Having a guy try to have sex with you isn't traumatizing. She doesn't think her own family will believe her. That speaks to her character. K is innocent until proven guilty. Liberals forget that. The burden of proof isn't on him. She needs to testify and get the ball rolling.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 07:59 AM
Trama from what? SHE WASMT RAPED! She felt shame from what? She didn't think her own brothers would believe her? This is why is doesn't want to testify. Her story is full of holes and it will prove he is innocent.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 07:37 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sat 09/22/18 07:39 AM
It's not victim blaming. Of course she was friends with people throwing the party. There are reasons people choose not to go. Teenagers go to get drunk and have sex. She wasn't raped. She isn't a victim. It's politics.

You just made the point that she had brothers to tell. I assume they were there. :thinking:

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 07:27 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sat 09/22/18 07:29 AM
As a teenager I wasn't allowed to go to those types of parties. We have names for the types of girls who did. She wasn't walking down the hall of her high school or at the mall. She chose her environment. She wasn't raped. I don't see how k believes women shouldn't be safe from that environment. The were a lot more girls who chose not to go, than ones who chose that environment.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 07:05 AM
So he tried to take her clothes off but couldn't. She fought off two men trying to rape her. She said nothing but mad 35 years later. It's clearly more about politics than a party. She doesn't even want to testify. That speaks volumes.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 06:43 AM
He didn't rape anybody. For a horny drunk teenager to try to have sex with a girl who has left the party and gone with him into a room alone, is completely normal. For her to be seeing a shrink about a rape that didn't happen, means she is a nut. Witnesses are already saying that they don't believe her. It was on CNN this morning. She won't even agree to testify. She knows holes will quickly be poked in her story. That's why she wants a FBI investigation. She wants to ruin the man's career before he can be proven innocent

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 06:20 AM
Women already know drunk men will be at these parties. It's their choice to go. Going into a room alone with a man at a party gives him expectations. Since there was no rape, there is no crime.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 05:05 AM
I worked 43 hours in 4 days and was asked if I wanted to volunteer for Friday and Saturday. I didn't because I have a ton of work to do around the house before I move.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 04:39 AM
It looks like it's her that can't give details. Sounds like you've found him guilty already, of a crime he didn't commit. She needs to testify and then let the man defend himself. There is nothing the FBI can do. It's not there job to investigate when it's clear there wasn't a crime. I doubt witnesses remember much from 35 years ago. The man has lived a good life and is raising a nice family. She needs to testify or shut up.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next