Community > Posts By > Easttowest72

Easttowest72's photo
Mon 09/24/18 03:11 PM
All she does is complain in a high pitch voice.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 11:31 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sun 09/23/18 11:36 PM
It's funny that liberals want to pretend they don't know what goes on at those parties. :disappointed:

The lady started not to say anything because she was so drunk that she has gaps in her memory. She spent 6 days with an attorney to be able to come up with her story. :sweat_smile:

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 03:58 PM
But how many crimes did they commit before they got sent to prison?

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 03:51 PM
She is making an accusation from 35 years ago just to destroy a man's career. Nobody except Trump haters are taking her seriously. It's political b.s.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 03:09 PM
Actually I think poor people get away with crimes more. We have a woman missing. She was a druggie nobody, so no search party. They think her bf killed her but the police really don't care about the poor. That's just one example. Look at Chicago, nobody cares. They get away with rape, robbery, murder etc all the time.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 03:03 PM
Who has he repeatedly victimised? His record in unblemished.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 12:28 PM
It could be his family is a bunch of bums always wanting money.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 07:18 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sun 09/23/18 07:22 AM
Actually underage drinking is illegal. She either lied to her parents or they are crap. Let's not sugar coat her part in what happened.

I was pinned by a coworker. I'm not in therapy or trying to ruin his life. I was raped by my exhusband. I didn't report because it would only cause trouble. I distanced myself from him. Most women have stories. That's how we know this woman has an agenda.

SHE is trying to paint k as a rapist, when in fact it's was teenagers partying. She was a party girl and they assumed she was there for it. They didn't rape her. They moved on to a willing party girl.

There are reason why some girls don't go to those parties. They don't want to be around drunk horny teenage guys. They choose a decent venue to hang out.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 05:02 AM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sun 09/23/18 05:09 AM
Americans homeowner have amassed a record $6 trillion in equity in their properties,a figure boosted by surging home prices and a trend of owners staying put longer. But rising interest rates and caution resulting from the housing troubles of a decade ago are limiting how much of that equity is getting tapped.

Tappable equity -that amount of home equity that can be withdrawn and have homeowners with at least 20% equity in their homes-topped $6 trillion in the second quarter, according to real estate data provided by Black Knight.

That's 21% higher than the pre-crisis peak from 2006. And it means 44 million households have equity available to them to help pay education cost, renovate the house or anything else they'd like.

But only $65 billion was withdrawn in cash-out refinancing or home equity lines of credit in the first quarter. That's 3% lower than the same period last year. "Rate refinances" fell 62% in the second quarter compared to a year ago to the lowest quarterly total ever recorded.

Easttowest72's photo
Sun 09/23/18 03:30 AM
Ford has a lot of women against her. We know that young girls usually never go anywhere alone. That includes the bathroom at parties. We know that she could have easily told if she had been assaulted. It's not like she was being raped by her step dad and had to fear going home after telling. If she didn't want to tell her parents where she was, she could have told her brothers or friends. We know a struggle would have left her clothes torn or at least her hair a mess and cause her to be shaking. Like a woman on CNN saud, she is claiming to be traumatized by a touch. She wasn't even raped and women know she is full of it. If she testifies it will have only taken her 35 years.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 06:39 PM
Traffic. I need to relax.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 06:26 PM
It's not about dismissing them. Teachers are there to teach a class. If she is having to give her time to a neglected child, it takes away from the class. In daycare, there are too many kids to be able to focus on 1. Caring parents go above and beyond to see that their kids are well taken care of. The problem is not every child has a caring parent.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 05:59 PM
The problem isn't kids having too much love. Family structure is very important. I spent today in the hot sun watching my grandson play football. Lots of grandparents there. His mom, aunt, and brother Also. His dad had to work.

The problem is when kids don't have family caring for them. Then society takes responsibility and places the child in a safe home (supposed to be safe). Again, nobody loves our kids more than we do. I wouldn't want my kids in dfax custody. I don't trust strangers. Too many just wanting a check or to molest children, or a maid.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 05:50 PM
A nice dinner, tour of his home, kiss on the porch swing.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 05:48 PM
what rape?

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 04:39 PM
How reliable is ones memory when alcohol is involved-CNN.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 04:35 PM
Maybe after Nov we can get back to focusing on the real issues concerning our country and stop with the Jerry Springer drama. Till 2020 anyway.:thinking:

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 04:24 PM
Nobody is going to love our kids more than we do. Family structure is very important. Things have usually gotten to the extreme before dfax is called in.

All kids have bad days and get in trouble. A kid spilling some thing on their shirt at breakfast is different than a kid that rarely takes a bath.

Not paying for lunch depends on the schools tolerance.

I don't understand what star bucks has to do with anything

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 04:04 PM
Edited by Easttowest72 on Sat 09/22/18 04:07 PM

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

"NEW YORK — When a black woman asked to rent an apartment in a Brooklyn complex managed by Donald Trump’s real estate company, she said she was told that nothing was available. A short time later, a white woman who made the same request was invited to choose between two available apartments".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

This might be one reason why his home state doesn't like him?

When renting property, things change quickly. I've had people write bad checks that bounced and I didn't know until a week later. I've had people pay a deposit and then back out. Usually when I put something up for rent, the phone rings off the hook. Sometimes people will move out in the middle of the night without a forwarding address. I've had judges give people 10 days to move or as little as 24 hours.

Once I was meeting with a couple to get rent and a deposit. I had a date after and they were late. Because I was rushing, i forgot to take the for rent sign. I had a lady call me a liar when I told her it was already rented. I picked up the sign after my date.

Easttowest72's photo
Sat 09/22/18 03:29 PM
If a crime was committed, she should have reported it. She didn't want to get in trouble for LYING to her parents. That shows she is a liar.